Read 181 times

  • kiwikimchi
  • Expert Waygook

    • 631

    • December 27, 2010, 10:15:31 am
    • South Korea
Proof of teaching experience form for public schools? Form name in Korean?

I had a quick search but couldn't find the answer.
What name can I give my co teacher that they can give to the schools admin so they can print my record of employment at my school. (For public schools not hakwon)