Read 113 times

• rosi2505
  • Newgookin

• April 22, 2019, 09:15:41 pm
    • Suwon, Korea
Gwanggyo new town, Suwon, Gyenggi-do / Full-time / E2
« on: May 03, 2019, 04:40:55 pm »
Native Speaker Teacher of English wanted for “ROSI English Academy “.

ROSI stands for “Reading Oriented Speaking Instruction.”

We believe “Speaking skills can be acquired by context-based sentences and meaningful communication.” That’s why I selected these two keywords of ‘reading’ and ‘speaking’ for naming my Academy.

As a founder of ROSI, I always study my students and develop programs for them. If you have a dream to become a talented teacher of English Reading and Speaking. This is the right place.

I can guide you as I guide many English teachers of Korea through various seminars and the students of Korea Cyber University as a professor.

Though it’s in Korean, I posted ROSI program presentation to parents together with most of my lectures about how to teach English to teachers and moms. You could learn out philosophy of education and know-hows from the Youtube Channel ‘ROSI EDUCATION’.

We are located even 30-min away from Gangnam station by one direct subway line and 10-min walking distance from a huge lake park.  You can even hike Gwanggyo mountain from Academy. Gwanggyo New Town, where we are at, is one of the most popular area to live in Korea.

We are 500m away from #1 exit of the Shinbundang line, the direct line to Gangnam.

*Hours: 12:00-20:00 or 13:00- 21:00 Mon-Fri (Avg. 5~6 hours of teaching a day)
 *No weekend work
 *Pay: 2.1~2.4mil won depending on your teaching experience.
 *Housing: provided or 400,000 won allowance
 *Flight: One way if outside Korea
 *Students: Elementary-Middle
 *Benefits: Severance, Pension and Health all compliant with government regulations
 *Requirement – bachelor’s degree or higher, clean criminal report
 *Start date – Any time in May~June 2019

*Must be a native speaker from E2 Visa countries US, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa.
 If interested, please email your resume to rosi2505@naver.com or you can message me here first with any questions.