Read 1453 times

• tik2018
  • Newgookin

• February 21, 2018, 01:05:19 pm
Avengers Bomb Game
« on: May 02, 2019, 09:21:40 am »
I made this Avengers themed bomb game at the request of my students so I thought I'd share it with you all ^^ My middle school students are absolutely obsessed with Marvel right now!

I included GIFS and sound clips etc. I triple checked and they work flawlessly for me, but if there is a problem, please don't hesitate to let me know! :azn:

*For the Thanos special slides (there are eight), when you click to advance from the question slide, it will just show up black instead of automatically showing up because the file was too big. So you'll just have to click until all the stones show up and then click the stone of the team's choice.*

**If you don't have a Waygook subscription, please email me at hammondtj8@gmail.com and I can send you the zipped file (which should work).
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:52:04 am by tik2018 »

Re: Avengers Bomb Game
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 09:45:19 am »
This looks great so far on my end! Thank you so much! My high schoolers have been trying to spoil Endgame for me all week, so I'm sure they'll love this!

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 09:22:57 am »
Thank you. I will use this with my 6th graders. They all have watched Endgame and they have been talking about it none stop. I will add more music to it and sound clips to make it more interesting.

That's if I can find more. Thank you again.

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 02:23:47 am »
Do you have the link I can download?