Read 945 times

• Raf91
  • Explorer

• April 27, 2019, 11:42:49 pm
    • UK
Hello,

Been offered a job at ACE Academy in Gangnam, Seoul and was wondering if anyone knew anything about this academy?

After reading plenty of horror stories about Hagwons I want to be sure to avoid any nightmare academies!

Any information would be greatly appreciated :) Mainly just wanting to know if it's a good place to work, that you get paid on time and are treated like a human.

Thanks

• DaveTv
  • Newgookin

• May 08, 2019, 12:41:24 am
    • usa
Stay far away from  Julia Kim  ACE recruiting
Julia Kim is a  bottom feeder  . She recruits for the worst academies , is unsupportive insincere, untrustworthy.  The sound of her voice is a testament to her character. 
Be warned !

• Raf91
  • Explorer

• April 27, 2019, 11:42:49 pm
    • UK
Thanks for the warning!

Although the job wasn't offered through ACE recruiting, the school itself is called ACE Academy. They told me they've only been in operation for 1 year and 5 months, which is probably why I'm struggling to find any information on the school as it's so new.

• mjw1987
  • Newgookin

• February 16, 2020, 05:37:40 pm
    • Australia
Re: ACE Academy in Gangnam - Does anyone have any useful info or reviews?
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 05:41:54 pm »
Hello Raf91
Did you receive any information about this Academy? I have an interview with them and can't find anything.

• NorthStar
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
Re: ACE Academy in Gangnam - Does anyone have any useful info or reviews?
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 01:58:24 pm »
Thanks for the warning!

Although the job wasn't offered through ACE recruiting, the school itself is called ACE Academy. They told me they've only been in operation for 1 year and 5 months, which is probably why I'm struggling to find any information on the school as it's so new.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: