Read 1008 times

  • ANW
  • Newgookin

    • 1

    • April 28, 2019, 03:06:44 am
    • US
I am an English language teacher seeking a school (or university) teaching position in Korea (beginning in summer or fall). I have eight years of teaching experience in public high schools, in Japan and elsewhere.

In addition, I

--am an American citizen and native speaker of English
--hold a BA degree in a language and literature field from a US university
--have worked as a curriculum and test designer for the American public education system
--have taught standardized test preparation courses (TOEFL, IELTS, and EIKEN)
--am flexible about placement
--have all necessary documents (apostilled FBI check, apostilled transcripts, valid passport, etc.) prepared and ready

Please understand that I am not interested in hagwon or language center positions. Contact me at appliedlinguistkr at gmail dot com for my full CV and documentation, and feel free to ask any questions.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:45:51 am by ANW »

  • Cyanea
  • Hero of Waygookistan

    • 1368

    • September 04, 2016, 01:48:24 pm
    • Las Vegas
The only thing really open to you then is to apply for a public school position through EPIK or similar.

Like hogwons though, your experience and qualifications will likely be viewed as a threat, so tone it down.

Catch my drift?