Read 1004 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Trump is making the US less secure, not more
« on: March 31, 2019, 08:14:33 pm »
Why didnít Boeing do it right? Why isnít Facebook protecting user passwords? Why is Phillip Morris allowed to promote vaping? Why hasnít Wells Fargo reformed itself? Why hasnít Monsanto (now owned by Bayer) recalled its Roundup weedkiller?

Answer: corporate greed coupled with inept and corrupt regulators.

These are just a few of the examples in the news these days of corporate harms inflicted on innocent people.

To be sure, some began before the Trump administration. But Trump and his appointees have unambiguously signaled to corporations they can now do as they please.

These are just tips of a vast iceberg of regulatory neglect, frozen into place by Trumpís appointees, of which at least 187 were lobbyists before they joined the administration.
https://news.yahoo.com/corporations-endangering-americans-trump-doesnt-100036770.html

Americans are less free and less secure under the oligarchy system trump and the repugs are putting in place.

You want health insurance--too bad. You want a 30-year mortgage so you can buy a house--we're working to get rid of that as well. You're disabled and want to compete--stay in your lane, bro. And be careful about what you eat--we're not watching our for you.

Re: Trump is making the US less secure, not more
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 08:18:19 am »
God you are a bore.  I am yawning at your fake outrage at the corrupt bureaucracy that has been in place in the US government for decades and decades.  Both parties benefiting happily from the corruption.

Oh wait, I mean Trump = bad.  Republicans = bad.  Democrats = good.  There, your world makes sense again.

I can't imagine you even find yourself interesting or intelligent.  Just constantly regurgitating the same shallow talking points over and over and over.  Brainwashed much?  Just a total bore.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 11:28:24 am »
God you are a bore.  I am yawning at your fake outrage at the corrupt bureaucracy that has been in place in the US government for decades and decades.  Both parties benefiting happily from the corruption.

Oh wait, I mean Trump = bad.  Republicans = bad.  Democrats = good.  There, your world makes sense again.

I can't imagine you even find yourself interesting or intelligent.  Just constantly regurgitating the same shallow talking points over and over and over.  Brainwashed much?  Just a total bore.
To the millions who now have health insurance thanks to the ACA, it's not a shallow talking point.

Go back to your hand jive, willie.

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 12:57:18 pm »

To the millions who now have health insurance thanks to the ACA, it's not a shallow talking point.

Because that was all you brought up?  Let's play this game looks fun:

A: The earth is flat and the world should do more to end the suffering of the millions starving.
B:  The earth is not flat.
A:  The millions starving would tend to disagree with you.

LOL, what fun!  Thanks for this!

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 01:03:40 pm »

A: The earth is flat and the world should do more to end the suffering of the millions starving.

If the earth isn't flat, how do you explain turtles then, huh?! :p

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 01:10:40 pm »
You're a clever man, but it's turtles all the way down!

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 01:22:59 pm »
You're a clever man, but it's turtles all the way down!
Pshh. Lud! child, how stupid you are! There's rocks all the way down!
But we regress: back to talking about some guy called Trump! *cracks whip*

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• June 02, 2018, 06:25:54 pm
    • Burning Oil Be Best
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 06:27:58 pm »
I'm just getting this deep troll vibe, 1 guy with 10000 accounts posting the same redneck coal rolling  bs. :azn:
Fiat voluntas tua- What you want is allowed

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 08:01:35 pm »

Who doesn't love pancakes?

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• June 02, 2018, 06:25:54 pm
    • Burning Oil Be Best
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 01:10:23 am »
We call Trump a 'pancake' for being as clueless as one.

pannekoek
Fiat voluntas tua- What you want is allowed

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 08:22:20 am »
Counties that hosted political rallies with Trump in 2016 saw a 226 percent increase in hate crimes over comparable counties that did not host such a rally, a study says.

That helps explain the viewpoints of several posters on this forum.

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 08:24:02 am »
A headline like thos from gators.  Big surprise. 

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 08:24:13 am »
Less secure and deeper in debt:

Americans borrowed an estimated $88 billion over the last year to pay for health care, according to a survey released on Tuesday by Gallup and the nonprofit West Health.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 12:15:39 pm »
We call Trump a 'pancake' for being as clueless as one.

pannekoek

Which is a deep and hurtful insult to all the Dutch. And maybe even to the (im)Belge(ciles).
 :smiley:

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2019, 08:57:36 pm »
A headline like thos from gators.  Big surprise.
That's cause I stick to the facts.  ;D

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 07:40:20 am »
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2019, 07:45:50 am »

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2019, 08:11:23 am »
pannekoek

판네퀰

king Sejong just called...

he wants a word...

now you've done it...

it'll be like robot Godzilla wreaking havoc in 'Sheee Chheong' and 'kwanghwaamooon'... 

why don't you just go over to Mongolia and piss of Genghis Khan too...

then we'll have a massive 'Battle Royale...with cheese'

• LIC
  • Super Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2019, 12:01:07 pm »
I hope Trump wins again for the singular fact that he drives all the so-called liberals into frothing rages.

I have no political affiliation whatsoever, but I get a kick out of seeing liberals constantly expressing views that are anything but liberal. Hypocrites, is the word you're looking for.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2019, 02:01:12 pm »
I hope Trump wins again for the singular fact that he drives all the so-called liberals into frothing rages.

I have no political affiliation whatsoever, but I get a kick out of seeing liberals constantly expressing views that are anything but liberal. Hypocrites, is the word you're looking for.

What policies should Liberals support?

I do love hit-and-run sock accounts who go for "I have no political affiliation but liberals are bad" and can't state why the Trump administration has been such a sh!tshow.

Trump doesn't even know where his father was born. His mental instability keeps on deteriorating.