Read 1215 times

Re: Best Place to Find Reliable News While Living in Korea?
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2019, 06:53:12 pm »
Why, what you need is the Korea(n) Times, the finest news source on the planet!

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/tech/2012/01/325_103329.html

Alien spaceships to attack Earth in November!

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2009/12/113_57334.html

Alien Graveyard Found
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2019, 07:02:26 pm »
Reliable News

There is no such thing.

Dumb ****** cracker/*****/spic/sand *****(sorry I don't know your race) doesn't speak word of Korean but claims to be a expert when it comes news regarding korea ㅋㅋㅋ 미친 휜둥이/깜둥이 십돼지새끼 확죽여버리고싶네

• Cyanea
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 04, 2016, 01:48:24 pm
    • Las Vegas
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2019, 12:35:34 am »
Reliable News

There is no such thing.

Dumb ****** cracker/*****/spic/sand *****(sorry I don't know your race) doesn't speak word of Korean but claims to be a expert when it comes news regarding korea ㅋㅋㅋ 미친 휜둥이/깜둥이 십돼지새끼 확죽여버리고싶네

:laugh:  let us know when you learn to string a sentence together and actually put your point across/ articulate an argument  instead of spouting  dull sarcasm (ie suppressed anger) 24/7.
Catch my drift?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2019, 04:26:50 am »
For bigger stories, you should do what you do with your news back home- Get the story from as many different angles across the right-left spectrum to try and figure out what really happened.

Good advice.

I stopped watching TV news when I saw a report on public meeting which I was actually at.

The report was so distorted, I donít think the reporter was at the same meeting.

Possibly the reporter had more background knowledge regarding the meeting's agenda and that resulted in seeing things differently than you did. Maybe you had personal priorities. Maybe the reporter did a poor job, for whatever reason.

Just in general terms, people seem to blame everyone but themselves-- the media, politicians, teachers, feminists, the list is endless.

I know from my experience as a reporter that when people don't like what you report, they blame the messenger. 

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2019, 11:42:33 am »
Did Gootan invade Korea yet?
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 07:53:39 pm »
Falsebook? LOL.

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 10:07:45 pm »
For bigger stories, you should do what you do with your news back home- Get the story from as many different angles across the right-left spectrum to try and figure out what really happened.

Good advice.

I stopped watching TV news when I saw a report on public meeting which I was actually at.

The report was so distorted, I donít think the reporter was at the same meeting.

Possibly the reporter had more background knowledge regarding the meeting's agenda and that resulted in seeing things differently than you did. Maybe you had personal priorities. Maybe the reporter did a poor job, for whatever reason.

Just in general terms, people seem to blame everyone but themselves-- the media, politicians, teachers, feminists, the list is endless.

I know from my experience as a reporter that when people don't like what you report, they blame the messenger. 

Nope.

I also used to work in television, so I know what you are saying, but in this case, (25 years ago) I was a subject matter expert in a panel.

There were diverse views, but the reporter was even more extreme than anybody who spoke. Much sensationalism.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2019, 04:14:45 am »

Good advice.

Nope.

I also used to work in television, so I know what you are saying, but in this case, (25 years ago) I was a subject matter expert in a panel.

There were diverse views, but the reporter was even more extreme than anybody who spoke. Much sensationalism.
You were on a panel once or was this a series of some sort? If the former, I wouldn't exactly call that working in television.