Read 807 times

• NorthStar
  • Super Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Seoul
Uncle Joe
« on: March 30, 2019, 10:39:11 am »
Here we go, again. 

When will the theme of "Never Cry Wolf" sink in?  Democrat, Republican, Independent...whomever.  Due process is the key. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-accused-of-inappropriate-conduct-by-former-dem-candidate-in-nevada

• NorthStar
  • Super Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Seoul
Re: Uncle Joe
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 03:30:19 pm »
Well...when will the ladies take to the streets, wearing the vagina hats?  Oh wait...Uncle Joe is a Democrat, my bad. 

Joe Biden is a creepy old goat. Everyone knows this. There is much photographic evidence of him crossing the line with women. He’s also a liar and a buffoon. But the Democratic party’s public-relations arm, aka the mainstream media, has never before had any incentive to hold Biden up to scrutiny. Why bother? When he became veep, any attack on Biden risked looking like casting aspersions on the man who made him his number two, and the media could not countenance any naysaying about the judgment of the Precious.

For the next few months, though, we’re in an amusing interstitial period when the media actually has a reason to attack their fellow Democrats: any hacks out there who think their party can do better than Biden (or Sanders, or Warren, or Harris, or etc.) can rip into their disfavored candidates in order to give an assist to their preferred picks. All of this goes away as soon as the Democratic pick for 2020 becomes evident, but until then we’ll be seeing some actual vigorous reporting.

Today, because the feminist-leftist staff of The Cut at New York magazine think the Dems can do better than Biden, there’s a devastating first-person account of what it’s like to be a woman and have Creepy Joe sneak up behind you (plus a column, which ran an hour later, saying, “Joe Biden Isn’t the Answer.”) Lucy Flores, then 35, was the Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor of Nevada when Biden appeared at an event with her.

Flores didn’t see fit to reveal this before but the prospect of Biden becoming the standard bearer for the party rightly disgusts a lot of people. As Flores notes in her account, Biden’s handsy behavior with women is an open secret. His numbers in polls have been falling, though they are still high, as the implications of an actual Biden candidacy start to sink in.  Some political analysts are saying on Twitter that they think the prospect of many more stories along these lines being published will cause Biden to think twice about running. I think he’ll probably still run — how can an ego monster like Biden resist when the polls put him at the top of the pack? — but his 2020 candidacy will perish as quickly as his previous presidential campaigns. The Democratic candidate with the best chance of beating President Trump is doomed.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:56:09 am by NorthStar »

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 01:46:20 pm »
Creepy Joe Biden is toast. Expect Hillary to enter by July.

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 11:21:02 am »
  What's that German word again...?

Oh yeah - schadenfreude!

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 11:34:58 am »
I can't believe he quoted that rule of thumb saying without even checking whether it was a fact or not.

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 01:01:00 pm »
Today we learned that a bunch of alt-right woman-hating incel manchildren who support cat-grabbing Trump are the authorities on how to treat women.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 04:18:42 pm »
Today we learned that a bunch of alt-right woman-hating incel manchildren who support cat-grabbing Trump are the authorities on how to treat women.

You can dislike Trump and hate Biden's behaviour.

Oh, right, nuance isn't exactly your thing.
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 07:05:43 pm »
Somehow I don't think the pro-Trump white nationalists spamming the site are the ones who dislike Trump.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• June 02, 2018, 06:25:54 pm
    • Burning Oil Be Best
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 08:03:58 pm »
Disclaimer: I eat ma pan cakes with bacon and Gouda
Fiat voluntas tua- What you want is allowed

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 01:44:56 am »
Bacon is better with biscuits and sausage gravy.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 09:02:53 am »
"Sausage gravy" just sounds dirty!

Also, bacon and gouda is great with pancakes. My mom used to melt the gouda on the pancake just as they were finishing, then chop up bits of apples on them with some sugar and cinnamon before rolling them up. Nomnomnom!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 11:07:13 am »

Also, bacon and gouda is great with pancakes. My mom used to melt the gouda on the pancake just as they were finishing, then chop up bits of apples on them with some sugar and cinnamon before rolling them up. Nomnomnom!
Rolling them up? Gouda just made crepes.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2019, 11:19:10 am »

Rolling them up? Gouda just made crepes.
Crepes are the thinly veiled, villainous attempts of the French to culturally appropriate the shining glory that is Dutch pannekoeken.  >:(

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• Burning Oil Be Best
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2019, 02:12:21 pm »
Amen!

But having seen the next-step triple technology that is the Original Pc House, I got to admit that them Americannies got one over us. I mean what could be better than a gouda-bacon-apple pancake?

3 gouda-bacon-apple pancakes!

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• Burning Oil Be Best
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2019, 07:08:17 am »

• gogators!
  • The Legend