Read 420 times

Filing Income Tax in US while in Korea
« on: March 27, 2019, 03:31:55 pm »
So I was wondering, if I move to Korea to teach English but I'm married to a Korean man and in a year or 2 we decide to move to the states I know the I-130 requires a certain income to sponser him. How would I file my taxes or let the government know that I am meeting the requirement needed? If anyone could help me with that that would be great! TIA