Read 419 times

• gagevt
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 24, 2013, 01:55:38 pm
    • Gyeongbuk
    more
2019 Grade 5 Daekyo 2 - 4. Whose Cap Is This?
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:58:23 pm »
This is a thread for any lesson material for Daekyo Grade 5 Elementary School English 2019 (박기회) Lesson 4: Whose Cap Is This?
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

Re: 2019 Grade 5 Daekyo 2 - 4. Whose Cap Is This?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 08:39:55 am »
This lesson was also rather simple to my students, so we focused a lot more on learning-his, her's, their's, our's  ;D

Here are some materials we used:

The Sponge Bob stand up/sit down game was a big hit! Students have 10 seconds to choose either to stand or sit. The students also should have the attached paper to keep track of their points. If the student guesses correctly, they simply write the points (+1 or +2)  If the student is wrong, they also write down the points (-1 or -2) AND they should write down the sentence.

Next, there is a pass the ball game, very classic game but effective to use for speaking practice. Have the whole class ask a question "whose backpack is this" student with the ball answers. You can also reverse roles. Student asks the question and whole class answers.

Pirate speaking game, my students didn't love this game but I thought i'd include it just in case. (Got this from another user and just changed the pictures to match our textbook)

Hot Seat Game-Also taken from another user and swapped the pictures.

Finally my favorite game for this lesson-Heads up 7 up (or in this case we only used 5 students) the kids absolutely loved this game. The instructions are in the ppt, there are also cards to print.