Read 1614 times

• gagevt
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 24, 2013, 01:55:38 pm
    • Gyeongbuk
    more
Lesson 7: Life in Space
« on: March 08, 2019, 03:37:41 pm »
This is a thread for any lesson material for 동아출판 Middle School English 2 Lesson 7: Life in Space. Please share your contributions here. Be sure to explain exactly what you are posting and please do not post multi-level materials in this thread. Also, any review lessons or materials should be posted in the review section for this grade. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check out the older edition of the book for similar materials. Best of luck in your lesson planning!
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

Re: Lesson 7: Life in Space
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 12:37:13 pm »
Here's my lesson plans for this topic. I made them over a course of 2 days and tbh I might add more because I have 2 schools and they both want different things, but this is what I've got for now. I made these powerpoints easy to follow and all of the instructions for non-book activities are in the PowerPoint. It starts out with vocab/topic introduction. This is more inductive. I want the students to guess what it is before I give it to them. There are usually 6 images, but the structures are almost always the same, so students can guess what to say by the 4th image, usually. I also posted this on Spam (same username). Check out the link below!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvX2YbKOiVQAgYBJ-_kuNLd0x6gRJg?e=zgTN5W

This is amazing thank you so much ;D

• spacebubble12
  • Explorer

• June 27, 2018, 10:48:43 am
    • Wonderland
    more
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 07:36:36 am »
So I'm re-posting this without the link because people have been editing it online on my personal onedrive and while I don't mind y'all taking it I haven't actually used most of this yet and I don't want my stuff to become different from what I originally planned. Again, feel free to download all of these lessons, I don't mind helping out. But be aware that when people post links, it's for you to download and edit, not for you to edit online. I still have to use them the way I intended,
Write your own story and make it great. - Alyssa Chung

• spacebubble12
  • Explorer

• June 27, 2018, 10:48:43 am
    • Wonderland
    more
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 07:45:56 am »
Here's the missing material from the previous post

and a new link to all the documents via google driive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xaatfl_xP5O_D8zwxI_pO0Ww801Ojg-w?usp=sharing
Write your own story and make it great. - Alyssa Chung

• CaitV
  • Adventurer

• July 02, 2014, 02:58:38 pm
    • Gyeonngi-do
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 01:32:10 pm »
Here's my stuff for Lesson 7...credit to whoever made the cowboy game ppt, my students love it

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 02:34:11 pm »