Read 540 times

• hennap
  • Newgookin

• March 12, 2018, 11:20:20 am
We are looking for a native English speaker available to teach middle school students every Mondays afterschool.

#Job specifics
◈Schedule: Mondays 3:30-5:00 p.m.(90minutes)
◈Contact Length: March 25th, 2019 ~ December 30th, 2019
   (Subject to change, No class during summer vacation(July, August))
※ 24 classes in total. 
◈Compensation: 70,000won per class
◈School: Daerim middle school(6, Siheung-daero 185-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea)
◈Contents: 1) Teach after school English speaking class
                 2) Support Global Leadership Program

#Requirements
◈ A citizen from a country where the official language is English.
 (e.g. US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Republic of South Africa etc.)
◈ A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a country where the official language is English.
 (The applicants who received a Bachelorís degree from a Korean university should be an English-related major.)
◈ Fluency and proficiency in the English language grammar and structure and be able to communicate fluently with clear and distinct pronunciation and manner.
◈ Mentally and physically capable of performing the specified responsibilities and duties.
◈ No records of criminal incidents involving child abuse and sexual criminal record.

# Application
◈ Application periods : ASAP
◈ Email for submitting :  hennap@sen.go.kr
◈ Required documents
  1) Resume, Cover letter(Attached file 2,3)
  2) A scanned file of university diploma (Original diploma needed when interviewed)
    ※  More documents will be required on THE INTERVIEW DAY.

# Recruiting schedule
 ◈ 1st Documents screening :ASAP
 ◈ 2nd Interview : At Daerim middle school

For other questions, please contact Daerim middle school(02-845-2172)or(010-2737-0516)

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 08:41:24 am by hennap »

just curious, this job can be open to E2 visa native teachers in the Yeongdeungpo area, if they can get permission from their own schools, right?  if they can get permission from their schools then you would provide the paperwork to their school requesting for them to do the class once a week?  just asking, as I do similar in Chungnam, if my school allows me, I can work at other schools, they send an official document to my school and it's all cool. 

• hennap
  • Newgookin

• March 12, 2018, 11:20:20 am
Re: Seoul, Mondays, 3:30~5:00, Middle school, NATIVE teacher wanted(ASAP)
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 08:43:46 am »
If they are working by hours at their current school, they are allowed to work any hour as far as I know.  If they are working full-time at their current school, I don't think they are allowed to work here in other schools.