Read 762 times

Bad Chair/ Seat Roulette Game good for any lesson
« on: March 06, 2019, 02:44:08 pm »
This is a poorly made ppt game but both classes I taught so far enjoyed it lol. This is good if you have positive and energetic students.

Each box represents a desk. Every round (or every other round because the students started to get tired lol) you have the students change their seats. You click on the circles below and an x will pop out on a random box/desk. That person is now out and has to do what the goal of the lesson is.

I thought of this, made this poor ppt and used it for my introduction lessons. Whoever is in the bad chair had to introduce themselves in English .

Re: Bad Chair/ Seat Roulette Game good for any lesson
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 05:34:06 pm »
This is a poorly made ppt game but both classes I taught so far enjoyed it lol. This is good if you have positive and energetic students.

Each box represents a desk. Every round (or every other round because the students started to get tired lol) you have the students change their seats. You click on the circles below and an x will pop out on a random box/desk. That person is now out and has to do what the goal of the lesson is.

I thought of this, made this poor ppt and used it for my introduction lessons. Whoever is in the bad chair had to introduce themselves in English .

Hey not a bad idea at all. I can see this getting a little hectic (que all students screaming lol) but sometimes i like hectic :) I can see my 1st and 2nd grade middle schoolers go crazy for this seat-switcheroozing.

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• June 08, 2018, 01:00:24 pm
    • Geoje
Re: Bad Chair/ Seat Roulette Game good for any lesson
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 03:05:01 pm »
it's not the prettiest ppt like you said, but the concept is great and it was a perfect game for my grade 3 and 4's for their first lessons. Having the class speak to the eliminated student with the subject language worked perfectly. Thank you for this :)