Read 5084 times

Re: Justice4Jussie
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2019, 10:19:46 am »
it was just the 'let's reject everything Obama does' republicans who had a problem with him. 
Well that's basically who is against Trump, the "Let's reject everything Trump does" Democrats and Never-Trumpers.

As a non-Obama hater, I found the anti-Obama stuff pretty ridiculous and exhausting. Same with this anti-Trump stuff. Both have their fair share of flops, some lies they've told, overstated promises, con man tricks, and such. That's to be expected, they're politicians. It comes with the territory and if you're going to care about politics, you have to be able to differentiate between normal politician lies and con man stuff and things that are serious problems. You also have to be able to differentiate between stuff that if you stretch it far enough, might maybe could be a crime and stuff that is A CRIME.

Benghazi is a perfect example. Yes, theoretically the responsibility for Embassy safety goes all the way to the top and you could, theoretically, and if you have an axe to grind and people behind you, hold Hillary accountable. But in reality that's not something the SoS is in charge of. That's somewhere lower down the line in the stew of the State Dept. in Washington, some Under/Deputy SoS, some Marine colonel in charge of security, some CIA guy responsible for intelligence, some midmanager schlep who has to forward stuff and on and on.

Likewise the Trump Tower stuff. You do realize it is NOT illegal, nor should it be, to meet with someone, even someone from a foreign government, who claims to have evidence of criminal activity and for you to ascertain the veracity of such a claim BEFORE going to the authorities. Yet idiots who can only see partisan positions think this is somehow an illegal act.

Anyways, 1) Learn how to differentiate things and 2) Turn off the partisan blinders.

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2019, 10:52:30 am »
LOL. Ever heard of the southern strategy, one that the repugs still employ? 
Yes. Hence why I voted for Obama. Then the left went batshit crazy with its SJW stuff and the Republicans were less nuts in comparison. Constantly blaming straight white men and this talk of privilege and trigger warnings and safe spaces. Then some of the more delusional leftist nonsense, combined with the Republicans actually getting a little better on race made it an easy choice.

Both sides have made a hash of the immigration issue.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2019, 11:00:36 am »
Dude, the right is on the verge of a breakthrough with black and Hispanic voters, and voter frustration with SJW-PC culture polls in the 75% range or higher among minorities. The conservatives are on the verge of a breakthrough with minority voters and you dingbats who just rant on and on about race and go from calling out SJW culture (good!) to Woe is me, I'm white and blacks are a bunch of criminals (bad!) and totally ruining things.

As I said before. Enough with the negativity. You've made the sale when it comes to grievance and SJW politics. The Democrats are eating themselves at the moment. Now is the time for a positive vision and talk about all the good stuff that Republicans have done for minorities over the past couple of years and how life is good.

Or are you lot actually the racists the left claims you are and you really all about hatred for the other and not Americans of all backgrounds prospering as Americans?

Yeah this sounds too much like respecting the established conservative Republicans.   I don’t like them.  They sold out the country to cheap labor, outsourcing and everything globalist.   I don’t care about the republicans getting minority voters.  I don’t want anyone courting any group, they can’t do anything to help through them government, at least not without dividing the country.   I see no blacks interests or Hispanics interests or white interests that are any different from American interests.  Courting races and gender is what democrats do not republicans.    George bush courted the Hispanics going so far as to campaign with the Mexican president.   This was incredibly unpopular and the republicans got slaughtered in elections across the country. 
The sjw and pc culture is a part of history that is still with us and shows itself every day.  It will get worse if left alone and not contested.   

This Cohen stuff is the latest democrats stunt. They met with for ten hours and coached a convicted felon, Cohen, and then he lied To the congressional committee.   He has not gone straight to jail, but gets to do book deals and interviews and tweets about trump for seven months, then he goes to jail.    This is sickening how democrats are using the democratic government employee swamp system for political gain.

Dude, if everyone was constantly ranting about "the blacks" and their crime rates and IQs and white victimhood, I'd leave the GOP so fast. At that point you're just a mirror of the unhinged SJWs.

PC was lost when it from "Hey black people and women do good stuff too" to "White men bad." I don't need to hear how black people are bad. That's just loser-think. People who constantly complain about other races are losers. Be a winner and MAGA and KAGA.

How can the Jussie Smollett story not be about race?  I’d be happy to talk about trade or any other subject.
 Race stories will keep coming. There is a pervasive ideology that needs to be confronted.   
Bonzai!

« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2019, 11:03:08 am »
The Jussie story is about race and hate crime hoaxes and Trump Derangement Syndrome. It is NOT about the crime rates of blacks or John Lewis being a black racist and the criminality of black people.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2019, 12:05:37 pm »
The Jussie story is about race and hate crime hoaxes and Trump Derangement Syndrome. It is NOT about the crime rates of blacks or John Lewis being a black racist and the criminality of black people.

Like you said, it’s about race.
John Lewis is a member of the black caucus that doesn’t allow republican blacks.   Someone on here tried to lionize John Lewis, so it’s very necessary to debunk that.    He’s scandalous and a race baiter. 

The left has created this big bogeyman.  The racist white man.  Smollett knew that he’d be popular among democrats in Hollywood, if he was a victim of a racist beating.    They still think that his lie had some noble cause.  Many feel as if he shouldn’t be punished.

Black criminality is only relevant if you are talking about why blacks are in prison and being shot by police.   These stats are usually a response to when the dems argue that blacks are being attacked by the racist American system, which is against them.
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2019, 08:27:34 pm »

Like you said, it’s about race.
John Lewis is a member of the black caucus that doesn’t allow republican blacks.   Someone on here tried to lionize John Lewis, so it’s very necessary to debunk that.    He’s scandalous and a race baiter. 

The left has created this big bogeyman.  The racist white man.  Smollett knew that he’d be popular among democrats in Hollywood, if he was a victim of a racist beating.    They still think that his lie had some noble cause.  Many feel as if he shouldn’t be punished.

Black criminality is only relevant if you are talking about why blacks are in prison and being shot by police.   These stats are usually a response to when the dems argue that blacks are being attacked by the racist American system, which is against them.
This is the pervasive ideology that needs to be confronted, one that has to pervert the positions and records of liberals in an effort to legitimize itself.

Racism wasn't created by liberals or Hollywood.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2019, 07:28:27 am »
What an appropriately titled thread.

Jussie got his (partial) justice afterall, all charges dropped.

« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2019, 07:33:05 am »
So, he shelled out 10 grand to get 16 felony charges dropped? Not bad...

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2019, 07:49:44 am »
Has to be the greatest deal in the history of deal making...what does 10 grand get a district attorney’s office these days? A coffee maker and a few light bulbs?

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2019, 07:53:11 am »
Has to be the greatest deal in the history of deal making...what does 10 grand get a district attorney’s office these days? A coffee maker and a few light bulbs?
Regardless of all that, I'm sure more info will be released soon enough, do you honestly believe he had nothing to do with the attack?
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• plan b
  • Veteran

• March 22, 2013, 11:53:06 am
    • Korea
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2019, 07:53:40 am »

The guy is just too well connected. Michelle Obama's former chief of staff Tina Tchen contacted the State Attorney Kim Foxx on behalf of Jussie. The Mayor of Chicago is now hinting at possible corruption from the State's Attorney Office.

Friends in high places......

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2019, 07:56:41 am »
I honestly don't know what to believe.

First the police said he didn't do it, then they said he did, now the case has been dropped.

What does Tina Tchen have to benefit from helping him? Or the state attorney for that matter? He's not a political or that much of a social influence...and I don't think he's even that rich to be offering them hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars in bribes.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2019, 09:21:43 am »
The lawyer who made the deal said that he thought Jussie was guilty.  But since it was his first crime and “other circumstance” his case was dismissed. 16 felony counts.
Hopefully he gets busted for sending the letter.

Chicago’s attorney general,  a black identity extremist,should be ashamed.
Bonzai!

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2019, 09:47:51 am »
The lawyer who made the deal said that he thought Jussie was guilty.  But since it was his first crime and “other circumstance” his case was dismissed. 16 felony counts.

You should write them a strongly worded letter to voice your discontent!

WTF is a black identity extremist  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you mean the fictional version of a white identity extremist?

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2019, 10:34:22 am »
Not surprised to see Waygook on here supporting this criminal bc you're both black.  Strong tribe mentality.  This will set the justice system back further and people will discredit real hate crimes when they occur.  Anybody with two brain cells can see that he staged this hoax.  Let me guess you think O.J. was not guilty too and you were dancing in the streets with all the other black people proud to see a fellow black man get away with murder. 

« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2019, 10:37:25 am »
Not surprised to see Waygook on here supporting this criminal bc you're both black.  Strong tribe mentality.  This will set the justice system back further and people will discredit real hate crimes when they occur.  Anybody with two brain cells can see that he staged this hoax.  Let me guess you think O.J. was not guilty too and you were dancing in the streets with all the other black people proud to see a fellow black man get away with murder.

It goes to show just how racist the US really is.

« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2019, 10:54:40 am »

It's bizarre. Was anyone wading in to defend that fat white guy who locked himself in a convenience store here? It was the opposite if anything.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2019, 11:11:21 am »
Where did you see me defending Jussie?

I said I don’t know who or what to believe.

But if it helps you sleep at night to think of me and Jussie as “black bros”...have at it hoss  :laugh:

Amazing how white suprematists all of a sudden give a flying feck about hate crimes and correcting the justice system, after years of saying the exact opposite!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2019, 11:25:27 am »

You should write them a strongly worded letter to voice your discontent!

WTF is a black identity extremist  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you mean the fictional version of a white identity extremist?
Look it up if u don’t know. 
Anyways Jussie was small potatoes.   Chicago politicians involved in this case  are a bigger story and nicer prize. 
Bonzai!

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2019, 11:27:26 am »
Look it up if u don’t know. 
Anyways Jussie was small potatoes.   Chicago politicians involved in this case  are a bigger story and nicer prize.

Just curious... why would they (important politicians) help an irrelevant actor (honestly never heard of the dude before this)?