Read 5083 times

Justice4Jussie
« on: February 17, 2019, 08:29:36 pm »
After a few weeks, the Jussie Smollet case appears to be taking a strange turn amid explosive claims. Do you still stand with Jussie? Do you have any alternate theories? Or do you think he's symptomatic of a larger problem?

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
Re: Justice4Jussie
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 09:01:43 pm »
If you are going to stage something like this, use a little common sense.

They said the N word. Terrible. Just terrible

And the F word. Also terrible. We need to find these dangerous hateful men

They knew me from Empire ...? They knew you from Empire?

They put a noose around my neck. Wow. So they were carrying it around by chance. Getting a bit Mississippi Burning here

They poured bleach on me. mmmm...bleach AND a noose you say.

And said this is Maga country.Come on now

Who knows why he would want to stage this. Mental illness? Wanted to improve his name recognition? Joe Budden was saying a week ago before any if this came out that he thought the whole thing was bullshit.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 09:52:03 pm »
Similar to the Jazmine Barnes case recently. Certain media are too ready to jump on witness accounts of white 'hate crimes' and start race-baiting before the full facts emerge.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/social-justice-warriors-play-the-race-card-against-alleged-white-shooter-then-a-black-man-confessed
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 07:05:56 am by eggieguffer »

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 08:08:10 am »

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 09:52:59 am »
He over egged the pudding didn't he?

How many boxes did he feel the need to tick?

"F" and "N" word - gay and black
"MAGA country" - Trump
Makeshift "noose" - lynchings are still a thing aren't they
Bleach - people can't stand my black skin

So desperate for fame that he wanted to cash in those lucrative oppression points all at once.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 10:16:01 am »
It's certainly symptomatic of a larger problem.

"The lengths Democrats will go these days to try to paint the president and his supporters as racist, violent or homophobic is beyond sociopath — it’s criminal.

"Take outspoken Trump critic and openly gay TV actor Jussie Smollett....

"They did it to poor Brett Kavanaugh, believing his female accusers’ outlandish stories of alleged sexual assault from decades ago without corroborating evidence.....

"And who can forget the left’s recent ambush against the Covington High School boys?.....

"The teenagers were bullied and defamed en masse before evidence emerged proving they did nothing wrong. The pattern of these false accusations show Democrats cannot be trusted to hold positions of power, as they have a history of tossing due process out the window along with the presumption of innocence anytime there’s an opportunity to fuel a political narrative."
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/02/17/cohen-concocting-fake-hate-crimes-a-criminal-act/

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2019, 10:59:57 am »
The problem, of course, being America's outrageous level of political polarization.
People seem to be treating political parties like they do their favourite sports teams: they blindly support even the most ridiculous doggerel while hating everybody else because they're not "my team".

Fix stupid blind partisanship, and you'll fix the problem that will otherwise eventually sink the US.  :sad:

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 11:50:06 am »
The problem, of course, being America's outrageous level of political polarization.
People seem to be treating political parties like they do their favourite sports teams: they blindly support even the most ridiculous doggerel while hating everybody else because they're not "my team".

Fix stupid blind partisanship, and you'll fix the problem that will otherwise eventually sink the US.  :sad:

No, dude. It's only the left. Seriously. I'm serious. Conservatives never do this.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2019, 12:05:13 pm »

"The lengths Democrats will go these days to try to paint the president and his supporters as racist, violent or homophobic is beyond sociopath — it’s criminal.

"Take outspoken Trump critic and openly gay TV actor Jussie Smollett....

"They did it to poor Brett Kavanaugh, believing his female accusers’ outlandish stories of alleged sexual assault from decades ago without corroborating evidence.....

"And who can forget the left’s recent ambush against the Covington High School boys?.....

"The teenagers were bullied and defamed en masse before evidence emerged proving they did nothing wrong. The pattern of these false accusations show Democrats cannot be trusted to hold positions of power, as they have a history of tossing due process out the window along with the presumption of innocence anytime there’s an opportunity to fuel a political narrative."
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/02/17/cohen-concocting-fake-hate-crimes-a-criminal-act/
Poor Brett Kavanaugh?!? Cry me a river.

Covington High boys did NOTHING wrong?!? LOL.

Jussie, well, that seems to be a horse of a different color.

Funny that the article came from a Boston publication. If there's one thing they know about in Boston other than sports, it's racism.

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 12:53:13 pm »

It's pretty clear that the accusations of Kavanaugh are rather flimsy at best and full of holes.

What exactly did the Covington kids do? Wear a MAGA hat? Smile nervously?

Uhh.....that's a rather.....impolitic thing to say regarding a person of color.

Funny that the article came from a Boston publication. If there's one thing they know about in Boston other than sports, it's racism.
Overwhelmingly Democratic Boston is filled with racist deplorables? Thanks for letting us know!

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 01:23:20 pm »

We already heard from Piggydee that they were guilty of 'smiling while white.' or 'facecrime' as it's known in 1984.

It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself – anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called. (1.5.65

• leaponover
  • Super Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 07:24:55 pm »

the thrilling sound of a hammer hitting directly on the head of a nail!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 09:52:29 pm »

It's pretty clear that the accusations of Kavanaugh are rather flimsy at best and full of holes.

Uhh.....that's a rather.....impolitic thing to say regarding a person of color.

Overwhelmingly Democratic Boston is filled with racist deplorables? Thanks for letting us know!
Kavanaugh lied at his confirmation hearings. The accusations were not considered flimsy by many, including former prosecutors and defense attorneys.
The pun regarding jussie seems to, like most things, have gone straight over your head.
Looks like you need to bone up on your history if you're ignorant of Boston's racist history.  You can start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_desegregation_busing_crisis

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2019, 07:13:43 am »

Kavanaugh lied at his confirmation hearings. The accusations were not considered flimsy by many, including former prosecutors and defense attorneys.
The pun regarding jussie seems to, like most things, have gone straight over your head.
Looks like you need to bone up on your history if you're ignorant of Boston's racist history.  You can start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_desegregation_busing_crisis

you gotta lay off boston, my dude. you're starting to hurt my feelings. what does the history of racial tensions in boston have to do with this conversation? the herald, which CDW cited, is a right-leaning newspaper. that's all you had to say. most people read the boston globe.

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2019, 07:44:22 am »
Go watch the Swetnick interview again. Anyone with a brain knows that woman is full of it. The others were actively disproven except for Blasey Ford.

I know the dumb people out there think crying=credible, but those of us who focus on the facts of the case and things like can't remember when it was, who was there, where it was, and how she got home, realize that her story is full of crap. I don't expect her to remember all of those, but if you can't specify any one of those things, your story is crap. And that's before we get to her bs about being pushed from behind from the stairs into the bedroom by two drunks who somehow managed to sneak up behind her like ninjas as she's walking up to the bathroom.

And thank you for declaring Boston, Democratic stronghold, as full of racists. I guess the alt-righters were right. The Democrats really are the racist party, at least if you are to be believed.

you gotta lay off boston, my dude. you're starting to hurt my feelings. what does the history of racial tensions in boston have to do with this conversation? the herald, which CDW cited, is a right-leaning newspaper. that's all you had to say. most people read the boston globe.
Exactly. All you had to do was say the Herald is a right-wing rag like the Washington Times and that was that. Instead you smear an entire city...which happens to be one of the most heavily Democratic strongholds in America.

@tylerthegloob- See what I mean about some on the left totally losing the plot? Elements of the left like gogators! have gone full-blown Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now they'll trash Boston and declare everyone there racists, tarnishing the Democratic brand, just to make a point about Trump and right-wingers. The city that gave us JFK and Dukakis is somehow a bastion of hate.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 04:57:24 pm »
good Tucker carlson vid.    He does a nice brief history of al sharpton and tawana brawley and shows how race hoaxes rip apart society.

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Tucker+carlson+tonight+smollett
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 08:51:23 pm »

Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2019, 09:03:23 pm »
Go watch the Swetnick interview again. Anyone with a brain knows that woman is full of it. The others were actively disproven except for Blasey Ford.

I know the dumb people out there think crying=credible, but those of us who focus on the facts of the case and things like can't remember when it was, who was there, where it was, and how she got home, realize that her story is full of crap. I don't expect her to remember all of those, but if you can't specify any one of those things, your story is crap. And that's before we get to her bs about being pushed from behind from the stairs into the bedroom by two drunks who somehow managed to sneak up behind her like ninjas as she's walking up to the bathroom.

And thank you for declaring Boston, Democratic stronghold, as full of racists. I guess the alt-righters were right. The Democrats really are the racist party, at least if you are to be believed.

Exactly. All you had to do was say the Herald is a right-wing rag like the Washington Times and that was that. Instead you smear an entire city...which happens to be one of the most heavily Democratic strongholds in America.

@tylerthegloob- See what I mean about some on the left totally losing the plot? Elements of the left like gogators! have gone full-blown Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now they'll trash Boston and declare everyone there racists, tarnishing the Democratic brand, just to make a point about Trump and right-wingers. The city that gave us JFK and Dukakis is somehow a bastion of hate.
Go watch the Christine Blasey Ford testimony.

Nice hyperbole, but your rant can't disguise your ignorance regarding Boston. Smearing? Your post is one long smear.

BTW, why are you using right-wing rags and low-hanging fruit to support your case (lies)?

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2019, 10:45:32 pm »

Go watch the Christine Blasey Ford testimony.

Did she say when, where or who else was there or how she got home? Nope. You were saying about facts?

Nice hyperbole, but your rant can't disguise your ignorance regarding Boston.
Dude, it's 2019, not 1985. Anyways, I wholeheartedly endorse your strategy of calling entire cities that are democratic strongholds, racist. You're the poster child for Trump Derangment Syndrome. Geez, you sound like one of those wingnuts who claim the Democrats are the party of the Klan because of Robert Byrd.

BTW, why are you using right-wing rags and low-hanging fruit to support your case (lies)?
Dude, your reading comprehension sucks. Go back and read what people were saying about those outlets.

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2019, 11:22:28 pm »
And really, are you, from FLORIDA, going to trash Boston for being racist? Your state with its Confederate flag tribute? Your state whose greatest attraction is named after man from Boston JFK? Or do we want to talk about your other great attraction, the one named after the rabid anti-Semite Nazi sympathizer? Your state which constantly effs up elections and has its people going nuts from bath salts, is that what where we want this to go? Your state that's filled with retirees who flee south to get away from the black people and Puerto Ricans in New York City?

Go back to your football team with its tomahawk chops, you know the ones people like you declare as horrifically racist because a few teenagers do them. Go back to your other football team full of convicts and your university whose legendary coach is now in the Alliance and begging for Tim Tebow. Enjoy your Dolphins who were only relevant in the past 25 years because of Ace Ventura or your Jaguars which are also stuck in the 90s with their teal uniforms. Maybe your basketball teams can hire that Ron Jeremy-look alike Stan Van Gundy again. Or you can enjoy some baseball in the worst stadium in the majors.

Go ahead and try and stand your ground. Oh wait some Cuban or black kid with his headphones on will cause you guys to crap your pants and unload 10 rounds into them.  And congratulations- between Jeb! and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, you somehow manage to have two of the crappiest people in both parties representing you.

Have fun listening to Jimmy Buffett.