Read 6108 times

Re: Any New Right EFL Teachers in Seoul?
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 07:00:03 pm »
I'm reading The Culture of Critique right now by Kevin MacDonald. Anyone here ever read it?

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2019, 07:14:45 pm »
Not many people will admit to being on the right nowadays. Having others know that you are on the right can mean devastating consequences for that individual. Even pollsters can"t get accurate results because no one will admit to being on the right.
One European-American professor, Kevin MacDonald, who has written about White identity and ethnic interests spoke about being unpersoned as a result of his research. The SPLC even put him on a hate list and tried for two years to get him fired:

"Cold shoulders, forced smiles and hostile stares became a reality. Going into my office to teach my classes and attend committee meetings became an ordeal.

I am willing to defend the idea that my ethnic identity and ethnic interests are as legitimate as those of the numerous ethnic activists that make a living in academia. Would Mexicans or Chinese be considered moral reprobates if they didn’t like the idea of their people losing political, demographic, and cultural control within their homeland? Should academics like Cornel West or Alan Dershowitz be fired or ostracized because of their obvious and deeply expressed ethnic commitments? What of the many Latino professors who marched in the recent spate of pro-immigration rallies supporting more immigration to the U.S. for the people with whom they identify?

All of these are accepted and indeed approved. However, my relatively low-key expression of ethnic identity as a white European-American concerned about the prospects of his people and culture so easily becomes whipped up into mass hysteria on campus."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 07:48:07 pm by Seouler Power »

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2019, 07:31:42 pm »
ESL in Korea tends to attract the young, and the young have the worst judgment of any age demographic and least experience with practical matters, leadership, and business, and are the most apt to engage in impulsive decision making, have black-white views of the world, and favor radical solutions, and thus are more prone to be attracted to leftism.

Quote from: Mr.DeMartino
Trump is a conman and a liar.

Hmm I didn't realize you were so young.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2019, 08:03:56 pm »
Nothing says alt-right quite like immigrating to an Asian country to take someone's job and get cheap nationalized health care and zero guns.

Not really. Someone (theoretically) could come to wish that they had a country to "belong" to.

They may have expected to be accepted as a Korean or Chinese or Vietnamese and realize they never ever, ever will because of their race.

How many of these countries offer an equivalent of a "green card"? How many refugees do they take in?

I have come to live by the maxim "their country - their rules". And if they put their people first. So be it.

The F2 -> F5 path is pretty close to a green card.

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2019, 08:09:23 pm »
Follow the Bible and stop being ratchet for fucks sake. And vote for trump. Someone has to pull y'all out of the shith0le

While they were enjoying themselves, the men of the city, a perverse lot, surrounded the house, and started pounding on the door. They said to the old man, the master of the house, “Bring out the man who came into your house, so that we may have intercourse with him.” 23 And the man, the master of the house, went out to them and said to them, “No, my brothers, do not act so wickedly. Since this man is my guest, do not do this vile thing. 24 Here are my virgin daughter and his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish them and do whatever you want to them; but against this man do not do such a vile thing.” 25 But the men would not listen to him. So the man seized his concubine, and put her out to them. They wantonly raped her, and abused her all through the night until the morning. And as the dawn began to break, they let her go. 26 As morning appeared, the woman came and fell down at the door of the man’s house where her master was, until it was light.

27 In the morning her master got up, opened the doors of the house, and when he went out to go on his way, there was his concubine lying at the door of the house, with her hands on the threshold. 28 “Get up,” he said to her, “we are going.” But there was no answer. Then he put her on the donkey; and the man set out for his home. 29 When he had entered his house, he took a knife, and grasping his concubine he cut her into twelve pieces, limb by limb, and sent her throughout all the territory of Israel. 30 Then he commanded the men whom he sent, saying, “Thus shall you say to all the Israelites, ‘Has such a thing ever happened[g] since the day that the Israelites came up from the land of Egypt until this day? Consider it, take counsel, and speak out.’”

Ok, got it, follow the bible:  Let people rape and murder you virgin daughter rather than have sex with your son in law...  What a crock of bollocks!

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2019, 08:23:27 pm »
Guy is obviously seeking attention from other forum members or
venting. It is quite apparent he is not quite right.

However, most interesting post this week.  This place has been
an excitement graveyard recently.

True, the most riveting thread has been the great coat hooks versus rack debate.

Nope, laundry room/bed room wedding closet.
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2019, 08:28:21 pm »
Follow the Bible and stop being ratchet for fucks sake. And vote for trump. Someone has to pull y'all out of the shith0le

While they were enjoying themselves, the men of the city, a perverse lot, surrounded the house, and started pounding on the door. They said to the old man, the master of the house, “Bring out the man who came into your house, so that we may have intercourse with him.” 23 And the man, the master of the house, went out to them and said to them, “No, my brothers, do not act so wickedly. Since this man is my guest, do not do this vile thing. 24 Here are my virgin daughter and his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish them and do whatever you want to them; but against this man do not do such a vile thing.” 25 But the men would not listen to him. So the man seized his concubine, and put her out to them. They wantonly raped her, and abused her all through the night until the morning. And as the dawn began to break, they let her go. 26 As morning appeared, the woman came and fell down at the door of the man’s house where her master was, until it was light.

27 In the morning her master got up, opened the doors of the house, and when he went out to go on his way, there was his concubine lying at the door of the house, with her hands on the threshold. 28 “Get up,” he said to her, “we are going.” But there was no answer. Then he put her on the donkey; and the man set out for his home. 29 When he had entered his house, he took a knife, and grasping his concubine he cut her into twelve pieces, limb by limb, and sent her throughout all the territory of Israel. 30 Then he commanded the men whom he sent, saying, “Thus shall you say to all the Israelites, ‘Has such a thing ever happened[g] since the day that the Israelites came up from the land of Egypt until this day? Consider it, take counsel, and speak out.’”

Ok, got it, follow the bible:  Let people rape and murder you virgin daughter rather than have sex with your son in law...  What a crock of bollocks!

Yeah, he's probably referring to stuff in the new testament that's still relevant today like 'do unto others what you would have them do to you', rather than stuff like 'build a boat where you can put 8 million species of animals' 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 08:31:34 pm by eggieguffer »

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2019, 08:29:56 pm »
Guy is obviously seeking attention from other forum members or
venting. It is quite apparent he is not quite right.

However, most interesting post this week.  This place has been
an excitement graveyard recently.

True, the most riveting thread has been the great coat hooks versus rack debate.

Nope, laundry room/bed room wedding closet.

That thread was so 2018  :rolleyes:

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2019, 10:24:28 am »
Nope don't know anyone like that.
Bonzai!

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2019, 11:48:37 am »
I see mostly "hipster soyboy types"..  Probably come here to be less intimidated by the soft features and demeanour of Asian men.  As for women..  the purple hair and nose ring feminist type seem prevalent.  Like some else said..  they leave the oh so oppressing patriarchy in the USA, to come to Korea where its 500% times worse.  But deep down they don't give a shit..  they just virtue signal and will take whatever job they can get even in Saudi Arabia. 

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2019, 12:35:37 pm »
Much of what is going on politically in the west is complete garbage.

A man has a Y-chromosome. A woman has two X-chromosomes.

It is NOT something you get to choose. No way biological men should be competing in women's events.

Similarly biological men should not be put into a women's prison. One did and took the opportunity to rape inmates.

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2019, 12:44:27 pm »
As for women..  the purple hair and nose ring feminist type seem prevalent.

That doesn't seem to fit in with the stereotype of the Koreaboo K pop fan others on here seem to think is the most dominant demographic among women coming here to teach.

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2019, 01:08:26 pm »
Yeah, hagwons are definitely hiring purple-haired feminists with bullrings en masse, since that's what the parents demand. A highly credible observation from our highly credible friend Patrick Bateman, who - should his other posts leave any doubt - has a giant penis, huge muscles and a hot girlfriend.

Anyway, I don't know if Seouler Power is a sock puppet account, or just some bored dude trying to reach that highest of human achievements, a trolling o' the libtard, but there's something probably worth pointing out, in case plan b or anyone else feels like further indulging his sense of grievance. The Culture of Critique is an unambiguously anti-Semitic series of books, written by someone who is a director of the unambiguously white nationalist American Freedom Party and the editor of an unambiguously white nationalist newsletter.

If you want to discuss the demographics and political composition of foreigners in Korea with someone pushing neo-Nazi literature on Waygook, that's your choice, but know what you're getting into.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:16:03 pm by Andyman »

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2019, 01:21:12 pm »

If you want to discuss the demographics and political composition of foreigners in Korea with someone pushing neo-Nazi literature on Waygook, that's your choice, but know what you're getting into.

**** it, dude. I'll bite. This is the best we've had since the laundry room debacle.

One European-American professor, Kevin MacDonald, who has written about White identity and ethnic interests spoke about being unpersoned as a result of his research. The SPLC even put him on a hate list and tried for two years to get him fired:

There's a lot going on here that I'd like to talk about, but I have always had one question for people who hold this point of view.

As a white man, why should I care about white people losing power (politically, demographically, etc.)? Assuming it doesn't mean we're on track for whites to be enslaved or anything, who cares?

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2019, 01:24:48 pm »
Anyway, I don't know if Seouler Power is a sock puppet account, or just some bored dude trying to achieve that highest of human achievements, a trolling o' the libtard, but there's something probably worth pointing out, in case plan b or anyone else feels like indulging his sense of grievance. The Culture of Critique is an unambiguously anti-Semitic series of books, written by someone who is a director of the unambiguously white nationalist American Freedom Party and the editor of an unambiguously white nationalist newsletter.

Oooh scary stuff. Actually not bothered. I'll discuss what's been said, not who said it. I don't see why white people shouldn't be proud of their heritage/race if they want to be. All the other races are allowed. 

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2019, 01:28:09 pm »
I guess it is a fundamental question of human nature. Can we live together? Do catholics and protestants in Northern Ireland have to hate one another? No. Do they? Yes!

Can Jews and Arabs live in harmony in Israel/Palestine? In theory yes. In practice - no!

Can different groups live together harmoniously?

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2019, 01:29:18 pm »
As a white man, why should I care about white people losing power (politically, demographically, etc.)? Assuming it doesn't mean we're on track for whites to be enslaved or anything, who cares?

Because most sane people think a meritocracy is the best system for their country - not one based on race or gender.

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2019, 01:31:42 pm »

Because most sane people think a meritocracy is the best system for their country - not one based on race or gender.

And there are lots of non-white people who would agree with you. I still don't see why I should be concerned with the decline of the white population or a more diverse congress.

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2019, 01:35:11 pm »
Oooh scary stuff. Actually not bothered. I'll discuss what's been said, not who said it

If you're cool with someone coming on here to advertise the work of an avowed anti-Semite and frequent speaker at neo-Nazi events, fine, but I'm not going to apologize for calling them out on it.

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2019, 01:47:07 pm »

And there are lots of non-white people who would agree with you. I still don't see why I should be concerned with the decline of the white population or a more diverse congress.

I personally wouldn't be bothered if the whole UK parliament was made up of Black lesbians as long as they all got there on merit alone.