Read 6139 times

Any New Right EFL Teachers in Seoul?
« on: January 07, 2019, 05:02:04 pm »
I'm wondering if there are many new Right or Alt Right EFL teachers in Seoul. 100% of the teachers I work with at the university level are Liberal, Leftists, Feminists, lesbians and homosexuals. I've never met anyone who is actually on the Right. I've met a few White Canadian males who are CivNats, or Libertarians, but that's it. I'm just curious if there are any White males in Korea who are on the new right.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:01:16 pm by Seouler Power »

Re: Any New Right EFL Teachers in Seoul?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 12:08:43 pm »
So how did you arrive at the conclusion that 100% of your female co-workers are feminist lesbians? Just kidding, we all know the answer.

• plan b
  • Veteran

• March 22, 2013, 11:53:06 am
    • Korea
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 12:19:04 pm »

Not many people will admit to being on the right nowadays. Having others know that you are on the right can mean devastating consequences for that individual. Even pollsters can"t get accurate results because no one will admit to being on the right.

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 12:24:05 pm »
I'm wondering if there are many new Right or Alt Right EFL teachers in Seoul. 100% of the teachers I work with at the university level are Liberal, Leftists, Feminists, lesbians and homosexuals. I've never met anyone who is actually on the Right. I've met a few White Canadian males who are CivNats, or Libertarians, but that's it. I'm just curious if there are any White males in Korea who are on the new right.

According to Wikipedia the definition of  'Alt Right'? is 'American white supremacists/white nationalists, white separatists, anti-Semites, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists and other far-right fringe hate groups', so I don't think you'll get many people admitting to that on here. Not sure what the 'new right' is?'

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 12:27:04 pm »

According to Wikipedia the definition of  'Alt Right'? is 'American white supremacists/white nationalists, white separatists, anti-Semites, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists and other far-right fringe hate groups', so I don't think you'll get many people admitting to that on here. Not sure what the 'new right' is?'

it would be weird for a white nationalist to move to an asian country, wouldn't it?

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 12:27:30 pm »
Nothing says alt-right quite like immigrating to an Asian country to take someone's job and get cheap nationalized health care and zero guns.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 12:34:10 pm »
I've met a few White Canadian males who are CivNats, or Libertarians, but that's it. I'm just curious if there are any White males in Korea who are on the new right.

Have you tried Grindr?

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 12:38:34 pm »
Just look at the USA page and the comments that get posted and the poll results. There are a number of right-leaning posters. Of course things skew left, but then again, ESL in Korea tends to attract the young, and the young have the worst judgment of any age demographic and least experience with practical matters, leadership, and business, and are the most apt to engage in impulsive decision making, have black-white views of the world, and favor radical solutions, and thus are more prone to be attracted to leftism.

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 12:43:06 pm »
Just look at the USA page and the comments that get posted and the poll results. There are a number of right-leaning posters. Of course things skew left, but then again, ESL in Korea tends to attract the young, and the young have the worst judgment of any age demographic and least experience with practical matters, leadership, and business, and are the most apt to engage in impulsive decision making, have black-white views of the world, and favor radical solutions, and thus are more prone to be attracted to leftism.

gr8 b8 m8. i r8: 8/8

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 12:45:09 pm »

Good point. Dudes that come onto a public forum to declare "All my co-workers are gay leftists" clearly display superior judgment and a more nuanced view of the world. If there's one thing that I can glean from the OP's post, it's that he is experienced in practical matters and would make a great business leader.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:46:51 pm by Andyman »

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 12:51:30 pm »
I'll take "Sock Accounts" for $400, Alex.

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 01:15:44 pm »

Good point. Dudes that come onto a public forum to declare "All my co-workers are gay leftists" clearly display superior judgment and a more nuanced view of the world. If there's one thing that I can glean from the OP's post, it's that he is experienced in practical matters and would make a great business leader.

So that means none of what DM said is true?

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 01:34:43 pm »

So that means none of what DM said is true?

If he changed leftism with "radicalism" I think it'd be more accurate. And maybe make some room in there for old people having terrible judgement ("The young tend to have worse judgement" as opposed to "The young have the worst judgement"). I think we can all think of some infantile older people who have shittier judgement than some well put-together 20 somethings. I also don't think his black and white view of the world thing is true at all, but it'ts a fairly minor point.

Full disclosure: I'm one of the youngest people in our great waygookistan.

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 01:43:47 pm »
Okay, fair point.

• SPQR
  • Veteran

• March 08, 2018, 07:04:54 pm
    • Canada
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 01:52:32 pm »
Guy is obviously seeking attention from other forum members or
venting. It is quite apparent he is not quite right.

However, most interesting post this week.  This place has been
an excitement graveyard recently.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 01:55:05 pm by SPQR »

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 01:57:53 pm »
Guy is obviously seeking attention from other forum members or
venting. It is quite apparent he is not quite right.

However, most interesting post this week.  This place has been
an excitement graveyard recently.

True, the most riveting thread has been the great coat hooks versus rack debate.

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 02:21:43 pm »

Dear OP,

1. Go home.

2. Never, ever, EVER breed. If you start a gofundme for a vasectomy and publicize it here you will have the money in an afternoon.

Dear idiot leftists,

This is what an actual white supremacist looks like. Remember this the next time you label any person to the right of Pol Pot a "Nazi". If you guys wanna go home and never breed too... that'll be fine.

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2019, 02:30:17 pm »
it would be weird for a white nationalist to move to an asian country, wouldn't it?

Not sending their best.

Then again, it's not much more idiotic than the SJWs coming over here. Like, if they think that Western countries are corrupt, racist patriarchies, what the heck are you doing here?

Identity politics is for dummies, I guess.

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 03:30:52 pm »
4 posts in almost 7 years.  maybe someone forgot to log out of a waygook account at their old school. 

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 03:59:24 pm »
Nothing says alt-right quite like immigrating to an Asian country to take someone's job and get cheap nationalized health care and zero guns.

Not really. Someone (theoretically) could come to wish that they had a country to "belong" to.

They may have expected to be accepted as a Korean or Chinese or Vietnamese and realize they never ever, ever will because of their race.

How many of these countries offer an equivalent of a "green card"? How many refugees do they take in?

I have come to live by the maxim "their country - their rules". And if they put their people first. So be it.