Read 4010 times

Re: Best K pop songs in the last ten years
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2019, 11:03:57 am »
Well, again, why come on to a Kpop thread to bash Kpop? As I said, impish fun is one thing, but if it's a different reason...it's probably because of some level of emotional immaturity. And again, why don't the Kpop fans do that to other threads? None of the Kpop fans said anything negative about another genre of music or anyone else's musical taste.

Because we live in Korea Duh. You could just as easily ask why aren't people having a go at Japanese TV instead of Korean TV all the time. Wah, wah wah, it's not fair  :rolleyes:

weird answer. i usually don't hop into threads i don't care about to bash on the topic (but im pretty sure i do live in korea).

for example, if someone made a post looking for a seafood grilling restaurant i wouldn't jump in to whine about how i don't like grilling my own food at a restaurant.

I don't usually jump into posts to personally attack someone for a question they asked on another post either.

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
Re: Best K pop songs in the last ten years
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2019, 11:04:26 am »
Having a good chuckle at the repeated use of the word "impish." Now I'm going to picture Dwight Schrute / Belsnickel every time I read a DrM post.

It's kind of fitting, in retrospect...