Read 616 times

Documents needed to enrol?
« on: May 24, 2019, 05:19:32 am »
So Ive applied for my e2 and will be flying to Korea next week, I gave all my documents etc in. Then the hagwon boss told me I need to come next week to prepare documents to enrol as an Esl teacher? What does this mean? What documents do I need? I thought the crb and degree that Iíve given was enough since I have the visa already. Bit confused thanks

Re: Documents needed to enrol?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 08:28:33 am »
that could just mean finalize your visa status at the immigration office once you're here in korea. or maybe it's something specific related to the hagwon that got lost in translation when your boss tried to explain it. who knows

either way if you've already done everything you need for the E-2 you should be fine