Read 576 times

• OnNut81
  • Expert Waygook

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
Redeeming KEBHana points
« on: December 11, 2018, 09:45:47 am »
I did this last year and it was quite a few points that was converted to cash.  I recently asked at the branch and they said it was something I had to do over the phone now.  Does anyone know what # or who to call to do this?  I'll try and dig it up but if anyone can speed me along that would be great.  Amazingly, it was Pecan who posted this helpful info previously but I can't find it. 

• lhelena
  • Waygookin

• March 11, 2018, 01:57:14 pm
    • Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Re: Redeeming KEBHana points
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 09:53:08 am »
I didn't know KEBHana had a reward points system! Do you know if it's for all customers/accounts? Or is it for a specific kind of account?

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 10:02:54 am »
I did this last year and it was quite a few points that was converted to cash.  I recently asked at the branch and they said it was something I had to do over the phone now.  Does anyone know what # or who to call to do this?  I'll try and dig it up but if anyone can speed me along that would be great.  Amazingly, it was Pecan who posted this helpful info previously but I can't find it.

Here you go  :smiley:

http://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=110330.20

• debbiem89
  • Super Waygook

• August 30, 2016, 09:42:49 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 10:11:38 am »
Did it yesterday....number is 1544-3000

They transferred me to the card dept and just did it there and then.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 10:17:59 am »
I have about 15,000 of the old KEB points. Guess, I should probably transfer them.

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 10:18:38 am »
1544-3500 is the phone number for he credit card

• Mezoti97
  • The Legend

• April 14, 2011, 03:02:50 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 10:42:29 am »
I didn't know KEBHana had a reward points system! Do you know if it's for all customers/accounts? Or is it for a specific kind of account?

Yeah, they do. An ex-co-worker of mine (a foreigner) told me about it a couple of years ago and seemed to love it. I don't have any personal experience using it, though.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 01:31:27 pm by Mezoti97 »

• Ariadne
  • Adventurer

• January 23, 2017, 06:24:54 pm
    • Gyeongbuk-do
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 11:32:00 am »
Is it only for credit card users? How do you find out how many points you have?

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 11:56:09 am »
It's really easy if you use phone banking.

Just go to your 하나멤버스 app on iOS or Android and tap on your money. Then tap 내 계좌 입금. Put how much money you want to withdraw and it'll put it in your bank account.

• OnNut81
  • Expert Waygook

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 12:12:51 pm »
Did it yesterday....number is 1544-3000

They transferred me to the card dept and just did it there and then.

Thanks all.  I followed Debbiem89's advice and was transferred to the helpful lady who immediately deposited 69,000 won to my account.  Not bad for a two minute phone call. 

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 12:26:04 pm »
Can someone post a link or screenshot of the actual KEBHana phone app that everyone uses? 

I searched for the one that #basedcowboyshirt mentioned above and it comes up with loads of different apps, none with that actual name.

Thanks!

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 12:48:42 pm »
Can someone post a link or screenshot of the actual KEBHana phone app that everyone uses? 

I searched for the one that #basedcowboyshirt mentioned above and it comes up with loads of different apps, none with that actual name.

Thanks!

Waygook.org user alexisalex, the name on the iOS store is "하나멤버스-하나머니GO(증강현실), 메신저 하나톡."

But the app icon when you install it is just 하나멤버스. It's a stupid and bloated app with a lot of dumb features. But it is really easy to just deposit your points to your account.

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2018, 01:10:25 pm »
Thank you  :wink:

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2018, 01:14:08 pm »

Thanks!

Waygook.org user alexisalex, the name on the iOS store is "하나멤버스-하나머니GO(증강현실), 메신저 하나톡."

But the app icon when you install it is just 하나멤버스. It's a stupid and bloated app with a lot of dumb features. But it is really easy to just deposit your points to your account.

Can't get passed the sign-up screen. Oh well!

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2018, 01:15:14 pm »

Thanks!

You need to sign in with your certificate like you would on your banking app. But you only need to do it once. Then you're logged in.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2018, 01:19:00 pm »

Thanks!

You need to sign in with your certificate like you would on your banking app. But you only need to do it once. Then you're logged in.

Not giving me that option. Just a screen to fill in name, ARC No., Phone No. and get some code sent to my phone.

Edit: Nevermind, see it in the Menu.

Edit 2: Ok, got my certificate copied across but still seeing no option to login with it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:39:26 pm by Savant »

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2018, 01:37:37 pm »
Ah, sorry - I may have made a mistake. I think you do need to just do the phone 인증 thing the same as you do for signing into anything else. You may not need your certificate for this. I forget - it's kept me automatically logged in for years.