Read 8889 times

• OnNut81
  • Expert Waygook

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
Re: Age difference in relationships
« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2019, 07:48:02 am »
LIC: No, I am not. There's only room for 1 king in my castle. I paid for the castle. I am the king. In the long run things work out more or less 50 / 50, but someone has to be the boss. That's me.

Haha, classic words from the drunk dude going home alone at the end of every evening. 

• Aristocrat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 10, 2014, 01:04:27 pm
« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2019, 08:21:42 am »
Women like mature responsible men. Those tend to be older.

Men like hot, sexy, fit, beautiful women. Those are younger and tend not be white. Seriously, 150 lbs is the new thin for WW.

I have a relationship rule:

90% of the time a woman should be listening. 10% of the time she's talking

When she's talking 90% of the time she should be asking me if I want beer, sex or food...

The other 10% of the time is the requisite nagging and complaining men have to put up with cuz that's what women do best!

I assume you are joking, right?

No, I am not. There's only room for 1 king in my castle. I paid for the castle. I am the king. In the long run things work out more or less 50 / 50, but someone has to be the boss. That's me.

While I agree that there needs to be a single leader of a family, to avoid conflict and keep things running smoothly, it's nowhere near as crude as the analogy you used.

- Anyone who uses weight as the sole metric for fitness and an attractive body has little to no understanding of fitness and
  training. I'd put my money on you being out of shape yourself.

- I love how you use the analogy of you being the king of your castle, when at best, you're living in a 35 pyeong 'apatu' or
  'billa'. Which you don't even own.

- I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, but remember, when all you've got to offer is a U.S passport, she'll certainly
  be aware that staying married to you is not necessary to keep said passport.

- A good husband leads his family, while prioritizing their needs before his own. You don't sound like a husband, you
  sound like a boy who misses the teat and is looking for a glorified mother to take care of him. Best of luck, Romeo. Leave
  some for the rest of us... In the meantime, I believe Homeplus has a sale on tissues and vaseline, knock yourself out.

« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2019, 08:31:30 am »
Women like mature responsible men. Those tend to be older.

Men like hot, sexy, fit, beautiful women. Those are younger and tend not be white. Seriously, 150 lbs is the new thin for WW.

I have a relationship rule:

90% of the time a woman should be listening. 10% of the time she's talking

When she's talking 90% of the time she should be asking me if I want beer, sex or food...

The other 10% of the time is the requisite nagging and complaining men have to put up with cuz that's what women do best!

I assume you are joking, right?

No, I am not. There's only room for 1 king in my castle. I paid for the castle. I am the king. In the long run things work out more or less 50 / 50, but someone has to be the boss. That's me.

While I agree that there needs to be a single leader of a family, to avoid conflict and keep things running smoothly, it's nowhere near as crude as the analogy you used.

- Anyone who uses weight as the sole metric for fitness and an attractive body has little to no understanding of fitness and
  training. I'd put my money on you being out of shape yourself.

- I love how you use the analogy of you being the king of your castle, when at best, you're living in a 35 pyeong 'apatu' or
  'billa'. Which you don't even own.

- I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, but remember, when all you've got to offer is a U.S passport, she'll certainly
  be aware that staying married to you is not necessary to keep said passport.

- A good husband leads his family, while prioritizing their needs before his own. You don't sound like a husband, you
  sound like a boy who misses the teat and is looking for a glorified mother to take care of him. Best of luck, Romeo. Leave
  some for the rest of us... In the meantime, I believe Homeplus has a sale on tissues and vaseline, knock yourself out.

To be fair to him he does actually sound happy  :laugh:  That's the most important thing in life isn't it?

• AMDC
  • Veteran

• April 19, 2018, 08:00:49 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #203 on: May 27, 2019, 10:49:43 am »
You don't sound like a husband, you sound like a boy who misses the teat and is looking for a glorified mother to take care of him. Best of luck, Romeo. Leave some for the rest of us... In the meantime, I believe Homeplus has a sale on tissues and vaseline, knock yourself out.

Oof. Grab some 알로에베라 while you're at Homeplus to treat that burn.

« Reply #204 on: May 27, 2019, 11:14:51 am »
I am the king.
You're a lower-middle class husband, perhaps middle or upper middle if you've done well with your investments. No more, no less.

You know what they say about a man who has to say "I am the King"...

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2019, 11:29:51 am »
I am the king.
You're a lower-middle class husband, perhaps middle or upper middle if you've done well with your investments. No more, no less.

You know what they say about a man who has to say "I am the King"...

Literally all I can think about right now:

The World Ends With You

• LIC
  • Super Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2019, 10:39:27 am »
I get a serious kick out of how wrong everybody is. You're thinking like Westerners. You do not understand.

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2019, 02:56:36 pm »
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9276476/age-gap-love-pensioner-edna-martin-simon-toyboy-husband/

Weird, but he looks kind of old himself.  Not as old as her.  But, I have noticed men who are married to or in a relationship with an older woman quite a bit look older than their age.  (A quick fling is different.)  A man who has a younger wife or girlfriend can be really rich or he can be really young looking for his age.  Of course there;s the rich country poor country dynamic going on. 

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2019, 07:49:30 pm »
i didn't read much into it. just thought it was appropriate for this thread