Read 3391 times

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• June 02, 2018, 06:25:54 pm
    • Gouda cheese Be Best cheese
Re: Tucker Carlson
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2019, 01:57:59 pm »
Did you REALLY ask a mod to delete my comment?

wow...you must be the first snowflaky white supremacist on the planet. :azn:

YOUR WEIRD COMMENT:
jester
Western civilization is by all means superior. Thatís not racist.
:azn:
MY COMMENT:
wtf... so oblivious it's ridiculous

Which one is more offensive mate? Stop pretending that weird stuff like that should be ''part of the conversation''. My grandfather and perhaps even yours might disagree having fought and suffered at the hands of a bunch of Gerry nutters you consciously try to ally yourself with. Superiority is a word unbecoming any decent human.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJqshDDL61U

And two fingers up to Frank Luntz and his antics you replicate. Yuk.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:55:47 pm by SanderB »
Fiat voluntas tua- All that you want is allowed

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2019, 09:47:09 pm »
wtf... so oblivious it's ridiculous  :cheesy:

Is this some hipster millennial thing Iím not getting?.  What I wonít do , like most millennials, is pretend to know something or be in on something Iím not.  Also I refuse to believe that they are cool.  They stand for nothing and as nihilists believe in nothing.sad.
I worked with an idiot who would brin up memes and laugh at them.  But they were so stupid I couldnít force myself to laugh.   I wouldnít be easily hypnotized, and could not laugh for no reason without calling myself insane.   So sincerely what are you talking about?

The ravings of a mad man.

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2019, 11:09:06 pm »
And an exemplar of a superior civilization.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2019, 03:10:15 am »
Did you REALLY ask a mod to delete my comment?

wow...you must be the first snowflaky white supremacist on the planet. :azn:

YOUR WEIRD COMMENT:
jester
Western civilization is by all means superior. Thatís not racist.
:azn:
MY COMMENT:
wtf... so oblivious it's ridiculous

Which one is more offensive mate? Stop pretending that weird stuff like that should be ''part of the conversation''. My grandfather and perhaps even yours might disagree having fought and suffered at the hands of a bunch of Gerry nutters you consciously try to ally yourself with. Superiority is a word unbecoming any decent human.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJqshDDL61U

And two fingers up to Frank Luntz and his antics you replicate. Yuk.

I didnít ask anyone to erase your comment..   He probably just saw how profane you are.

So you canít use the word superior now? 
You wouldnít call democracy superior to authoritarianism?  Or capitalism superior to communism?

Donít bring up nazis.  And you shouldnít call me a white supremecist.  Iím not.  Iím talking about western culture, not race.   Do you know the difference.
This is what the left does.  They call people racist and nazis when they canít defeat an argument. 
Western civilization is superior to others.   I donít care how you view the word superior.   You can replace it with better if you donít like it.   Itís better. 

I really wanted to know what your tucker pic meant and how I was oblivious.?   I see now that you were saying that to say ďdefend superiority of western civilizationĒ is  bad.     I really hope that I never see it that way. 

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 03:25:35 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2019, 06:05:37 am »
I stand corrected. Yes, you are right.

And as I am from Europe and your dilapidated American values are degenerated hand-me-downs from my pure culture and its Calvinistic Pilgrims, I am the most ubergrosste superioriestester than all American yous, because I'm an aboriginee with the bestestest ever slavetrading, robbing, raping, cheating, plundering East India Company as proof. Even your language you have received from my proud blond-haired Frysian ancestors!

Bow to me Jim for I bear in my genes and culture the source of all that is white sorry I forgot, you don't want to be called white supremacist, all that is supremacist in you!

DEUS VULT!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 06:11:34 am by SanderB »

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2019, 06:16:39 am »
  And you shouldnít call me a white supremecist.

You misspelled that even after quoting me.... how inferior of you, you don't even know my superior language.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2019, 09:04:55 am »

And as I am from Europe and your dilapidated American values are degenerated hand-me-downs from my pure culture and its Calvinistic Pilgrims, I am the most ubergrosste superioriestester than all American yous, because I'm an aboriginee with the bestestest ever slavetrading, robbing, raping, cheating, plundering East India Company as proof. Even your language you have received from my proud blond-haired Frysian ancestors!

Bow to me Jim for I bear in my genes and culture the source of all that is white sorry I forgot, you don't want to be called white supremacist, all that is supremacist in you!

DEUS VULT!!!

Sounds like self hatred. 

I mean, if you think that you are superior because you are from Europe, then you should remember that culture changes and evolves.   The US is a progression and a positive one from Europe, for the most part.   :wink:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 09:07:34 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2019, 08:04:49 pm »

DEUS VULT!!!

Sounds like self hatred. 

I mean, if you think that you are superior because you are from Europe, then you should remember that culture changes and evolves.   The US is a progression and a positive one from Europe, for the most part.   :wink:
Says the guy who wants to take the US back to the 19th century. Surely you jest.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2019, 01:32:58 am »

DEUS VULT!!!

Sounds like self hatred. 

Says the guy who wants to take the US back to the 19th century. Surely you jest.

Nope Iím against open borders allowing enclaves of backwards cultures that donít assimilate.
If being progressive is listening to someoneís argument defending child brides and honor killings on cultural relativist grounds then Iím not progressive.
Powerful gov and tyranny have been the norm, so Progress in my view is small limited gov. 
Bonzai!

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2019, 01:24:54 pm »

Nope Iím against open borders allowing enclaves of backwards cultures that donít assimilate.
Hmm.  This cultures that don't assimilate stuff is certainly a 19th century argument.  That was precisely what people who had immigrated a generation or two earlier said about the Irish immigrants, the Italians and Polish in turn during the 19th century.

But really, all I hear when people say that is "I got mine, you lot can eff off."

And BTW, who exactly is making these "open borders" arguments?

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2019, 02:24:29 pm »
The notion that cultures will assimilate, while certainly possible, indeed quite likely probable, is not a certainty, and it's the height of western arrogance to assume that anyone who comes to our countries will be wowed into wanting to adapt to our ways and leave behind their own.

History has shown that there are plenty of ethnic enclaves that will exist and not assimilate. Some of them have persisted for 1000s of years. In fact the persistence of ethnic/religious enclaves in the Middle East is one of the arguments against Islamophobia. So the argument works both ways.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 03:04:54 pm by Mr.DeMartino »

• NorthStar
  • Super Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2019, 03:03:08 pm »

If being progressive is listening to someoneís argument defending child brides and honor killings on cultural relativist grounds then Iím not progressive.
Powerful gov and tyranny have been the norm, so Progress in my view is small limited gov.

Right on.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2019, 03:25:42 pm »

Hmm.  This cultures that don't assimilate stuff is certainly a 19th century argument.  That was precisely what people who had immigrated a generation or two earlier said about the Irish immigrants, the Italians and Polish in turn during the 19th century.

But really, all I hear when people say that is "I got mine, you lot can eff off."

They all assimilated, but before they did, they were trash, unless they pledged their allegiance and would die to defend the US.    There are Mexicans and Vietnamese 3 rd generation in the US, who have accents and identify as Vietnamese and Mexican.   My korean American coworkers had no clue about America, except in a trivial way. 
The us is the 3rd largest population in the world.   We donít need a million new immigrants and several million illegal immigrants every year. 
They are economic migrants overwhelmingly, probably 90 percent or more.
Bonzai!

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2019, 05:18:19 pm »

They all assimilated, but before they did, they were trash, unless they pledged their allegiance and would die to defend the US.   
Like say Humayun Khan?
There are Mexicans and Vietnamese 3 rd generation in the US, who have accents and identify as Vietnamese and Mexican.   My korean American coworkers had no clue about America, except in a trivial way. 
Kinda like lots of Irish and Italians, etc, in the 19th century?
The us is the 3rd largest population in the world.   We donít need a million new immigrants and several million illegal immigrants every year. 
Immigrants as a percentage of the US population is around what it was from the mid-19th century until the early 1900s. 31% of immigrants have a bachelor's degree or more, the non-immigrant figure is 32%.

But my point was only that you're making a 19th century argument, and you still are ...

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2019, 07:35:29 pm »

DEUS VULT!!!

Sounds like self hatred. 

In other words, roads and bridges in need of repair, limited services, fewer police and first responders, less safe food, water and air, and leaders with their heads buried in the sand when it comes to science, especially climate change.

With NO limits on the military. Almost forgot that.

Sounds like your typical third-world banana republic. How is doing what's already been done progress?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2019, 07:40:52 pm »

They all assimilated, but before they did, they were trash, unless they pledged their allegiance and would die to defend the US.   
Like say Humayun Khan?
There are Mexicans and Vietnamese 3 rd generation in the US, who have accents and identify as Vietnamese and Mexican.   My korean American coworkers had no clue about America, except in a trivial way. 
Immigrants as a percentage of the US population is around what it was from the mid-19th century until the early 1900s. 31% of immigrants have a bachelor's degree or more, the non-immigrant figure is 32%.

But my point was only that you're making a 19th century argument, and you still are ...
He's defending a culture without knowing its history. Check out Madison Grant, for example.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2019, 08:00:50 pm »
Why do I keep seeing the same reoccurring trend in almost every thread like this?

Misinformed poster makes misinformed statement...gets schooled by informed posters presenting info...refuses and insists on remaining misinformed.

Faaaaark me!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2019, 01:27:27 am »

Like say Humayun Khan?

First off you are not counting illegals in your percentage. Dishonest.   There are maybe 50 million illegal immigrants.  70k were apprehended in February.   Thatís apprehended ,not the ones that didnít get caught or turn themselves in.  So there are many more. 

Second we donít need a larger population.  We have a hard  enough time keeping our democracy together with being the third largest country in the world,

Donít forget that your favorite socialist countries have populations of a few million, we have 330 million.

Wow dense 19th century argument. .  They were right back then to worry.  With enough pressure these groups assimilated.  The mafia is a good example.  They brought their culture to the us, and there had to be a major crack down.  The idea that they will assimilate is naive; a lot of these groups are from cultures that have nothing in common with the US population  I.e, they shared a culture,   Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and Kenyans arenít as likely to assimilate as an Irishman.   
Is gravity a 17th century argument ?  Does Beto Orouke have some tubular 21st century knowledge. 

Also I argued that there are Vietnamese and Mexicans that are third generation and still identify as Vietnamese or Mexican.   
You said ď kind of like the IrishĒ.      No Iím saying that they assimilated.  You have no reason to think that they will ever change.   A lot of these guys are just saving money and buying houses back home and making their familyís in the pie countries wealthy.   Again economic migrants, not refugees or asylum seekers. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 01:34:38 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2019, 03:15:19 am »
50 million illegals??? In a country of 330 million? Do you even math?

The Irish assimilated...and get we see Irish parades with Irish flags and insignia up and down the country every year...shouldnít they be ĎAmericaní parades my nationalist bro? Iím not calling you a white nationalist this time (just this once), just a standard one.

Heck, how many Irish Americans and Irish immigrants to the US were helping to fund and arm the IRA during the groupís reign of terror across the UK and Ireland? Is that what youíd call assimilated?

But God forbid a Mexican, Kenyan or Bangladeshi-American try to retain some of their ancestral culture, that would be the REAL abomination!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2019, 09:25:44 am »
50 million illegals??? In a country of 330 million? Do you even math?

The Irish assimilated...and get we see Irish parades with Irish flags and insignia up and down the country every year...shouldnít they be ĎAmericaní parades my nationalist bro? Iím not calling you a white nationalist this time (just this once), just a standard one.

Heck, how many Irish Americans and Irish immigrants to the US were helping to fund and arm the IRA during the groupís reign of terror across the UK and Ireland? Is that what youíd call assimilated?

But God forbid a Mexican, Kenyan or Bangladeshi-American try to retain some of their ancestral culture, that would be the REAL abomination!
30 to 50 million.  U can add that to 330 million. 
It hasnít been 12 million since 1994.  Some months they apprehend 200k people.  Not to mention the ones that get away and a lot more who overstay their visas.

Are you arguing that the Irish havenít assimilated?  Thatís way to far off radical for me to consider.
Iíd argue that Muslim Pakistani grooming gangs in London havenít assimilated.  Bangladeshis havenít lost their penchant for little girls and boys.  Somalians in Minnesota are trafficking in sex too.
Bonzai!