Read 4437 times

Re: Democrats Planning To Riot No Matter Who Wins.
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2018, 01:48:20 pm »
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I donít know."
Read your quote again. You're ignoring the words "if" "maybe" "I don't know" and the fact that both Trump and the audience treated the comment as a joke.
1) Read your request again: "suggest", not "order".  Only an imbecile would attempt to deny this is to suggest killing people.  (I'm not saying you're an imbecile, BTW.  No, you're a steaming great liar.)

2) Are you sure that dude in Florida with the pipe bombs thought Trump was "joking"?  No, me neither.

He wasn't suggesting, he was joking. It's not Trump's fault you have a poorly developed sense of humor.

If Trump really was encoyraging homicidal violence how come the odds of one of his followers committing homicidal violence is like 1 in 30 million? Don't such astronomically low odds suggest random chance/lunatic fringe rather than any actual call to violence?

Trust me, if the right really wanted to commit violence, you'd know it. It would be swift, brutal, and decisive. It wouldn't he some guy mailing firecracker bombs with digiclocks duct taped to them.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2018, 05:35:06 pm »
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I donít know."
Read your quote again. You're ignoring the words "if" "maybe" "I don't know" and the fact that both Trump and the audience treated the comment as a joke.
1) Read your request again: "suggest", not "order".  Only an imbecile would attempt to deny this is to suggest killing people.  (I'm not saying you're an imbecile, BTW.  No, you're a steaming great liar.)

2) Are you sure that dude in Florida with the pipe bombs thought Trump was "joking"?  No, me neither.

He wasn't suggesting, he was joking. It's not Trump's fault you have a poorly developed sense of humor.
Categorically untrue.  For instance, I find many of your feeble attempts at logical argument humorous.  Sad, but humorous.

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2018, 08:24:50 am »
Categorically untrue.  For instance, I find many of your feeble attempts at logical argument humorous.  Sad, but humorous.
Nothing on the fact that out of something like 235 million people of voting age, the number of people who commit hate crimes is an incredibly small percentage of those people are victims of crimes. The FBI recorded 7,615 victims in 2016. That means your chances of being a victim is .00324%. The number of hate crime incidents? 6,063.

Now it is true that hate crimes have increased since their nadir in 2014, however they are still well below levels in the 2000s. It is also notable that the overwhelming majority of incidents occur in major cities.

To what extent is Trump responsible? Well given that offenses are such a microcosm of the population, and the average variance in hate crimes year by year, it would be hard to identify Trump as the cause, especially considering that the number of people who commit crimes is such a small percentage relative to the number of people potentially exposed to Trump's statements. Nor can it be assumed that all hate crimes are Trump-related.

So no, there isn't any logic behind the idea that Trump is inciting violence.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:32:34 am by Mr.DeMartino »

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2018, 09:04:54 am »
...and sending out packages of white power to conservative, trump family members, crazy maxine telling folks to attack conservatives wherever they may be, shooters trying to kill republicans (steve scalise is fine thanks for asking), trump supporters getting mocked and receiving death threats, antifa violently intimidating and attacking people everywhere, and on and on it goes....

I'll tell you who the real oppressed minority is - the white, Christian, heterosexual male.

That was the original direction of this thread, so let's stop dancing around it by way of an absurd Alex Jones video. It feels good to tell yourself this. You wake up angry at the world, and saying this (even indirectly) makes you feel better. Just repeat the mantra a couple times in the mirror before starting your day. Remind yourself that the media, George Soros, Antifa and Twitter SJWs are the source of your problems. If it weren't for them interfering in your life, you'd be so much happier.

Job done. You're free to move on with your day and don't need to waste time and make yourself look stupid by pretending that there's a mass riot plot being cooked up by the Democratic Party, and only Alex Jones has the inside scoop. Now you can spend your time more productively, doing things like criticizing the victim mentality on the left.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:33:28 am by Andyman »

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2018, 11:22:33 am »
I imagine if the Republicans win, many a Dem will be firing up a joint in the states that approve marijuana legalization/decriminalization. And if the Dems win, there will be a fair number of Trump's working class supporters doing the same.

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2018, 01:24:41 pm »
People, if you post Alex Jones as  your source for some outlandish prediction, you are not impartial. 

Rioting in the streets of 20 major US cities if the dem's lose.  Turning to civil war?  I will bet you all the money I have, give you ten to one odds that that doesn't happen. 

If the democrats win the house, it will be because they cheated, because "that's what they do."

If you believe this stuff, you need to get into the real world more, and watch TV less.  Even the intro for the show is "we are the resistance."  The resistance to what, exactly?  What do you think Alex Jones is enlightening you on?

The thing about Jones, when he's right about shit, he's really right.  When he's wrong about things, he's really wrong.  He has some outlandish stuff sometimes, but he also makes some good points and provided info at times.  I am unsure whether leakers in the CIA and the government have a conscience and don't like what they are doing or if it is simply the art of misdirection and he takes the bait.  The protests and the violence from antifa is real. 

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2018, 01:34:16 pm »
The thing about Jones, when he's right about shit, he's really right.  When he's wrong about things, he's really wrong.  He has some outlandish stuff sometimes, but he also makes some good points and provided info at times.  I am unsure whether leakers in the CIA and the government have a conscience and don't like what they are doing or if it is simply the art of misdirection and he takes the bait.  The protests and the violence from antifa is real.

That's the part that worries me. If the guy was a crank and spewed out nothing but horse-crap, then clearly no rational person would believe anything he ever said. Unfortunately, there's quite a bit of truth mixed in even his wilder rants. This lets people who *want* to believe him point at those truths and say to themselves "See? This guy knows what's up. The conspiracy is real!"

In my opinion, the most dangerous media is the kind that can hide its opinions, biases, and lies behind a screen of honest journalism.

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2018, 01:40:14 pm »
It's a wonder George Soros hasn't had Alex Jones thrown into an Antifa prison camp yet.

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2018, 01:54:56 pm »
Alex Jones was fun for his out of control interviews with Piers Morgan and Andrew Neil.

• ESLTurtle
  • Super Waygook

• October 25, 2017, 07:58:46 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2018, 05:54:19 pm »
Doesn't matter Trump knows what to do.  8)

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2018, 09:30:42 pm »
I'm scared about this Terrorist caravan crossing the border. Fox News lays it all out in a non-partisan way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG7szS15O8Q

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2018, 06:13:55 am »
Ordinary citizens expressing legitimate concerns about "the caravan":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9TNBon5ElI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9TNBon5ElI

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2018, 06:22:38 am »

"In Guatamala they got a hundred ISIS members"

Would that be Catholic Isis?

WHy watch this crap?  I bet you buy the "Supplements" too!

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2018, 06:53:35 am »

It fulfills his emotional needs by validating his sense of grievance for his lack of accomplishments in life.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:20:12 am by Adel »

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2018, 09:32:33 am »
I'm starting to think that CDW is a parody account.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2018, 10:10:32 am »
I'm starting to think that CDW is a parody account.

Once upon a time, CDW posted sane rational stuff.

Now, it's a great case study for looking at someone who gets all their information from far-right wing news sources.

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Near Busan
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2018, 11:56:51 am »

There is video evidence of them rioting in Mexico and throwing glass and rocks at the police down there.  Also, there are images of them leaving trash and garbage everywhere.  So, there's that.  I listen to Alex sometimes, though not religiously.  I sift out and take what he says with a grain of salt.  But sometimes he does make good points.  The problem is the corporate owned media only reports and comments on what it wants to.  It doesn't report everything and will avoid mentioning things that go against their narrative.  But, I do believe if the Republicans have a blowout tomorrow, there will be anti-fa and others rioting in the streets in many large cities.  It could be like the LA riots all over again (though I was too young to pay attention at the time).  In which case, if there is, there could be martial law imposed to maintain order for a time.  But, I will say whether we know these 'conspiracy sites' and 'prophecy sites' (Mark Taylor and others) online and on you tube are true or not will be the passage of time.  Will Trump go after the elites and arrest the pedophiles soon?  We shall see.  I am holding some skepticism but I do know elites seem to be into creepy shit and often get off with a slap on the wrist when caught. 

Jeffrey Epstein, Dennis Hastert, recent episodes of Dr Phil with victims held in slavery as children.  It crosses the party aisles and is absolutely disgusting.  There is truth many pedos and trafficking rings have been busten since Trump has taken office.  Even if you don't like the person in the video, you can still see the facts are true and have happened. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw

We also have seen some publications try to normalize these things and back off when folks pushed back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCUjZzuMQq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw

Will Trump bust the pedophiles or not?  We shall see.  I guess a few years from now we will know whether it is true or just some nutter conspiracy theories.

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Near Busan
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2018, 11:58:39 am »
As crooked Hillary says, "it's a vast right wing conspiracy."

« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2018, 12:32:02 pm »
FACT CHECK: Yes, Guatemala did capture 100 alleged members of ISIS according to Guatemala's President.

However, that number might be (likely is) inflated by Guatemala and is not related to the caravan. Could someone from ISIS be trying to enter America via entry to Guatemala and crossing the border? Sure. probably so in fact. However, that applies to virtually every country on the Western Hemisphere and in places around the world. It's just a fact of the 21st century global war on terror. Now, you can certainly say that is good reason for enhanced border security and strict vetting, however to suggest that the caravans are overrun with ISIS members is ridiculous. You get any group of 2000 people, you're going to find a mix of characters.

• fas6pa
  • Adventurer

• August 24, 2014, 10:39:08 am
    • Daejeon
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2018, 12:57:00 pm »

There is video evidence of them rioting in Mexico and throwing glass and rocks at the police down there.  Also, there are images of them leaving trash and garbage everywhere.  So, there's that.  I listen to Alex sometimes, though not religiously.  I sift out and take what he says with a grain of salt.  But sometimes he does make good points.  The problem is the corporate owned media only reports and comments on what it wants to.  It doesn't report everything and will avoid mentioning things that go against their narrative.  But, I do believe if the Republicans have a blowout tomorrow, there will be anti-fa and others rioting in the streets in many large cities.  It could be like the LA riots all over again (though I was too young to pay attention at the time).  In which case, if there is, there could be martial law imposed to maintain order for a time.  But, I will say whether we know these 'conspiracy sites' and 'prophecy sites' (Mark Taylor and others) online and on you tube are true or not will be the passage of time.  Will Trump go after the elites and arrest the pedophiles soon?  We shall see.  I am holding some skepticism but I do know elites seem to be into creepy shit and often get off with a slap on the wrist when caught. 

Jeffrey Epstein, Dennis Hastert, recent episodes of Dr Phil with victims held in slavery as children.  It crosses the party aisles and is absolutely disgusting.  There is truth many pedos and trafficking rings have been busten since Trump has taken office.  Even if you don't like the person in the video, you can still see the facts are true and have happened. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw

We also have seen some publications try to normalize these things and back off when folks pushed back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCUjZzuMQq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw

Will Trump bust the pedophiles or not?  We shall see.  I guess a few years from now we will know whether it is true or just some nutter conspiracy theories.

Trump busting the elite?? He's part of that elite, bro.