Read 4565 times

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
Democrats Planning To Riot No Matter Who Wins.
« on: November 02, 2018, 09:04:33 am »
Dems Planning To Riot No Matter Who Wins.  (Big surprise there.)

https://www.brighteon.com/5856510396001

Re: Democrats Planning To Riot No Matter Who Wins.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 09:09:29 am »

those pesky violent democrats mailing out pipe bombs and shit. when will it stop?!

...another classic conservative bait thread started by the GOAT hangook77

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 09:26:23 am »
...and sending out packages of white power to conservative, trump family members, crazy maxine telling folks to attack conservatives wherever they may be, shooters trying to kill republicans (steve scalise is fine thanks for asking), trump supporters getting mocked and receiving death threats, antifa violently intimidating and attacking people everywhere, and on and on it goes....

• VanIslander
  • Moderator LVL 1

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • Seogwipo, Jeju Island
    more
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 09:48:11 am »
Democrats terrorize by heckling Republican politicians in restaurants.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 10:02:17 am »

those pesky violent democrats mailing out pipe bombs and shit. when will it stop?!

#FreeTheMAGABomber

• kengreen
  • Expert Waygook

• July 03, 2013, 11:30:02 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 10:08:19 am »

Actually, Trump's daughter-in-law spent two weeks in the hospital after receiving white powder in the mail.

Steve Scalise was shot and nearly killed by a Bernie supporter who kept ranting and raving about health care while shooting up a GOP softball game.

And Rand Paul was beaten within an inch of his life by a neighbor who doesn't support GOP policies.

These incidents didn't get much media attention. The media views Tump and Trumpians as evil degenerates. So if we are killed or hurt, then that's a good thing. We've got it coming to us.

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 10:37:10 am »
I thought everyone is playing red dead redemption 2? Who has time to go to a protest or a riot? I'm off to the Saloon to play Blackjack and shoot the dealer between the eyes if I lose.
Who is here in 2019?

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 12:21:15 pm »
People, if you post Alex Jones as  your source for some outlandish prediction, you are not impartial. 

Rioting in the streets of 20 major US cities if the dem's lose.  Turning to civil war?  I will bet you all the money I have, give you ten to one odds that that doesn't happen. 

If the democrats win the house, it will be because they cheated, because "that's what they do."

If you believe this stuff, you need to get into the real world more, and watch TV less.  Even the intro for the show is "we are the resistance."  The resistance to what, exactly?  What do you think Alex Jones is enlightening you on? 

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 12:31:54 pm »
I thought everyone is playing red dead redemption 2? Who has time to go to a protest or a riot? I'm off to the Saloon to play Blackjack and shoot the dealer between the eyes if I lose.

This.

Also, isn't it time to bring back having a pian-y in every bar playing some of that pian-y music?

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2018, 12:35:38 pm »
And your source for this is...?

Oh, I see. Info-wars.

:rolleyes:

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2018, 01:11:48 pm »
And your source for this is...?

Oh, I see. Info-wars.

:rolleyes:

I think Info-wars/Breitbart now get their hate-on straight from Trump's mouth. Before, it was the former feeding the latter but when the latter is now completely openly racist then there's little need to go out and find some fear-mongering topic of their own.

• Sautee
  • Adventurer

• March 28, 2016, 05:34:43 am
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 01:25:16 pm »

Actually, Trump's daughter-in-law spent two weeks in the hospital after receiving white powder in the mail.

Steve Scalise was shot and nearly killed by a Bernie supporter who kept ranting and raving about health care while shooting up a GOP softball game.

And Rand Paul was beaten within an inch of his life by a neighbor who doesn't support GOP policies.

These incidents didn't get much media attention. The media views Tump and Trumpians as evil degenerates. So if we are killed or hurt, then that's a good thing. We've got it coming to us.

Lara Trump opened a letter mailed to her husband Eric Trump that was full of cornstarch. Admittedly a hoax in bad taste

The congressional baseball shooting had Four wounded and the only death was the shooter. Thankful the Capitol Police were body-guarding them because of Scalise's position. If only we could have Capitol Police at every school shooting. I wonder how many of the 346 mass shootings in the USA last year could have been prevented or ended better with Capitol Police there.

Hard to tell because it usually doesn't get covered in the national news circuit unless at least 3 or more people (not including the shooter) dies.

And the Paul Rand story is seen as largely a dispute over property lines. The two have been neighbors for close to 17 years and most accounts paint the story as over small town pettiness and feuding. Still it's funny to hear, out of context, that a congressman got his ass whooped by a retired anesthesiologist in the suburbs.

As interesting as these stories are, none of them are particular newsworthy in America because in the long run they don't impact anything. The "victims" in these stories will gripe and complain about martyrdom and then go back to living in condos and house that are worth more than you and I will make in 30 years along together.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 01:27:58 pm by Sautee »

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2018, 01:36:16 pm »
Lara Trump opened a letter mailed to her husband Eric Trump that was full of cornstarch. Admittedly a hoax in bad taste

The congressional baseball shooting had Four wounded and the only death was the shooter. Thankful the Capitol Police were body-guarding them because of Scalise's position. If only we could have Capitol Police at every school shooting. I wonder how many of the 346 mass shootings in the USA last year could have been prevented or ended better with Capitol Police there.

Sorry, but the hoax powder guy is about the same as the guy mailing dud, borderline fake bombs.

And you can't downplay the Scalise shooting. That was the #2 Republican in the House nearly getting killed by a crazed leftist, as well as targeting several other prominent Republicans. That one guy is successful because they're going against a softer target isn't the issue. It's the same level of motivation.

Now, do I blame Sanders for the Scalise shooting guy? No. Someone who screams "This is because of health care" while firing at people is an utter nut and you can't blame Sanders for him.

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 01:50:14 pm »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 01:53:52 pm »

Sorry, but the hoax powder guy is about the same as the guy mailing dud, borderline fake bombs.

Um, no--a hoax is a hoax.  A miserably executed assassination attempt is still an assassination attempt.  Your duplicity simply knows no bounds.

• Sautee
  • Adventurer

• March 28, 2016, 05:34:43 am
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 01:56:57 pm »

And you can't downplay the Scalise shooting. That was the #2 Republican in the House nearly getting killed by a crazed leftist, as well as targeting several other prominent Republicans. That one guy is successful because they're going against a softer target isn't the issue. It's the same level of motivation.

Now, do I blame Sanders for the Scalise shooting guy? No. Someone who screams "This is because of health care" while firing at people is an utter nut and you can't blame Sanders for him.

You mean the 12 pipe bombs with "pyrotechnic substance and packed with shrapnel. The pipes were also equipped with a small battery, a digital clock as a timer and an initiator, which causes the bomb to explode, a law enforcement official said."?

Cause yes, that is the same as cornstarch.

And the shooting? I'm not downplaying it. It's just not an important enough story to direct people's attention to. Sure it's nice for a day or two news. Once to break and once to follow up.

But ultimately nobody outside of the political circlejerk cares or will remember it.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 01:58:34 pm »

There is a significant difference, in that Sanders as far as I know has not constantly called congressional Republicans dangerous murderers, enemies of people, who want to destroy the US, which our president says on a daily basis about Dems, immigrants and the media.

No false equivalence too false for you, is there?

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2018, 02:02:33 pm »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Yeah... so first a dude sends pipe bombs to people.

InfoWars: "WHAT ABOUT THE COMING CIVIL WAR IN AT LEAST 20 CITIES ACROSS AMERICA?"

And I'm the whatabouter.

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2018, 02:04:09 pm »
You mean the 12 pipe bombs with "pyrotechnic substance and packed with shrapnel. The pipes were also equipped with a small battery, a digital clock as a timer and an initiator, which causes the bomb to explode, a law enforcement official said."?
You do realize that "pyrotechnic substance" can refer to the crap on the end of a sparkler, right? Also, the clock was identified and it doesn't even include an alarm function, which means it can't function as a timer. It's just there for show.

It did have a detonator, but without anything that can make the detonator activate, it is essentially inert. You really need to look deeper into stories instead of just the slugline.

Those bombs were so ineptly built, that if they actually had any real explosives or dangerous capacity, the "bomber" would be likely some dead idiot in a burned out van.

But ultimately nobody outside of the political circlejerk cares or will remember it.
If it was a Democrat shot by a Republican, the media would still be railing about it.

There is a significant difference, in that Sanders as far as I know has not constantly called congressional Republicans dangerous murderers, enemies of people, who want to destroy the US, which our president says on a daily basis about Dems, immigrants and the media.

He said the Republican health care move would kill thousands. Combine that with other Dems and the media who label Trump "Hitler" or talk about things turning into The Handmaid's Tale and you have equivalent hysteria.

The thing is that some of us recognize that's par for the course in politics and you can't blame people because 1/100 million people goes nuts and does something.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2018, 02:33:19 pm »

He said the Republican health care move would kill thousands. Combine that with other Dems and the media who label Trump "Hitler" or talk about things turning into The Handmaid's Tale and you have equivalent hysteria.

The thing is that some of us recognize that's par for the course in politics and you can't blame people because 1/100 million people goes nuts and does something.
He didn't suggest anyone kill thousands of Republicans to even it up, did he?

You can continue to say it's "par for the course" for a president of the US to behave like this one as much as you like, but you'll still be wrong.