Read 2683 times

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• June 08, 2018, 01:00:24 pm
    • Geoje
NFL
« on: September 11, 2018, 01:01:45 pm »
This is my first year in Korea and everything was going great until now when I realized that its going to be extremely hard to watch football live. I'm an absolute die hard football fan (GO GIANTS). What did everyone think of week one?

Re: NFL
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 01:09:40 pm »
This is my first year in Korea and everything was going great until now when I realized that its going to be extremely hard to watch football live. I'm an absolute die hard football fan (GO GIANTS). What did everyone think of week one?

Go Patriots.

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• Geoje
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 01:16:21 pm »

Go Patriots.

I hope you're a true patriots fan and someone who enjoys them simply because theyre good every year. There were so many of those people in my hometown in Canada, even had this one woman who was convinced they were called the "Boston Patriots"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 01:19:34 pm »

Go Patriots.

I hope you're a true patriots fan and someone who enjoys them simply because theyre good every year. There were so many of those people in my hometown in Canada, even had this one woman who was convinced they were called the "Boston Patriots"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, actually I don't really like football. I just happen to be from their territory. I watch the last few games when they make it (and the often do amiright?) but it doesn't really tear me open when they lose (like it does for some of my friends). I mostly posted that because I hoped some of the more eccentric characters of Waygookistan would get upset about it.

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• Geoje
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 01:22:02 pm »

Go Patriots.

No, actually I don't really like football. I just happen to be from their territory. I watch the last few games when they make it (and the often do amiright?) but it doesn't really tear me open when they lose (like it does for some of my friends). I mostly posted that because I hoped some of the more eccentric characters of Waygookistan would get upset about it.

ahh that makes sense, they are that team that causes the most controversy for football fans. They're all in all a good team but after Brady it'll be all downhill.

• plan b
  • Veteran

• March 22, 2013, 11:53:06 am
    • Canada
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 01:39:01 pm »

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!

Donald Trump

• kengreen
  • Expert Waygook

• July 03, 2013, 11:30:02 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 01:48:30 pm »

Buy NFL Gamepass and avoid the news. I get all the games every week. The experience is magnificent.

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 02:40:33 pm »
Lions suck.

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• Geoje
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 02:50:31 pm »
Lions suck.

I'm from Windsor, which is the border city to detroit so ALL my friends are lion fans. I was killing myself at school today watching seeing the updates and highlights of them getting DESTROYED by the jets  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• Geoje
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 02:52:01 pm »

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!

Donald Trump

It almost feels like racism is a part of the US so that when someone tries to protest it they believe they're protesting america itself....  :cry:

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 12:05:50 pm »

Buy NFL Gamepass and avoid the news. I get all the games every week. The experience is magnificent.

Is it worth the 250,000 or so won? (And that's just for following one team, I believe.)  When I got it a few years ago it was less than 200,000.  I'm a big football fan, but something about paying that much money makes me hesitate.

• kengreen
  • Expert Waygook

• South Korea
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 12:28:37 pm »
I'm in football heaven. You get the full season plus the playoffs. I love it.

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 02:43:36 pm »

Is it worth the 250,000 or so won? (And that's just for following one team, I believe.)  When I got it a few years ago it was less than 200,000.  I'm a big football fan, but something about paying that much money makes me hesitate.

Just use a VPN. NFL Gamepass is only $99 if you're located in the US. You can pay a little bit more and do it from Egypt I think for around $125 and get the live games plus playoffs. Not a bad price.
Bitcone

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• Geoje
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 02:24:33 pm »
Are you guys with your passes, staying up until 2am to watch them live or just watching the replays the next day? I used to use DAZN, which streamed games live, which the quality and price were really good. I just cant keep myself up that late to fully enjoy a game so I don't see the point in buying anything.

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 10:24:06 am »
Vontae Davis retired mid-game.....

Thank goodness for the Bills. They make the Lions look like a well-run organization by comparison.

• kengreen
  • Expert Waygook

• South Korea
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 10:29:19 am »
Are you guys with your passes, staying up until 2am to watch them live or just watching the replays the next day? I used to use DAZN, which streamed games live, which the quality and price were really good. I just cant keep myself up that late to fully enjoy a game so I don't see the point in buying anything.

I do the replays.

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• Geoje
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 02:33:11 pm »
Vontae Davis retired mid-game.....

Thank goodness for the Bills. They make the Lions look like a well-run organization by comparison.

THIS HAD ME ROLLING. Like i read his "official" response but mans literally said "**** it" at half and retired. My god you have to play for some team to do that  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 09:20:57 am »
I'm watching on gamepass now that I've coughed up the money.  Just the replays.  I don't seem to be able to watch on my phone though.  I downloaded the "nfl" app for android, but can't figure out how to connect my subscription.  Anyone else have this issue?

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 12:21:57 pm »
Congrats Cleveland.

My Lions get destroyed by the Jets...who get beaten by the Browns... :cry:

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• Geoje
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 03:06:00 pm »
Congrats Cleveland.

My Lions get destroyed by the Jets...who get beaten by the Browns... :cry:

That Juice to baker pass was nice.... Mayfield looks ready for his era in Cleveland. Really hope he pans out as that city and it's fans deserve it!