Read 6100 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: Good for Donald Trump
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2018, 11:30:12 pm »
I just want one, your best one.  Is this it? Thatís a serious question.  You do prioritize right?   

And I should have included race baiter with radical and libtard.

I would assume that someone aggressively defending him online is a fan. I could be wrong. If you aren't a fan, why waste your time?

I donít like him so much as I despise leftist tactics e.g.,  being bullied into an anti trump position. . 

Also I feel compelled to support a wall, border security and enforcing federal immigration law.    Open borders is nuts.

Another thing is Americans are enititled to an administration that will fight to keep good jobs in the us. 
Democrats spent years talking about gays, gender and fictitious racism.
The borders aren't open.

Nuts, wrong again.

So where are these good jobs? Why are wages stagnant? Opposing unions and siding with corporate interests at every turn is not promoting good jobs; it's doing the exact opposite.

Your racism is overt; there's nothing fictitious about it.

As for gays, among your many delusions, do you have a problem with your sexual identity?

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2018, 12:12:58 am »
I just want one, your best one.  Is this it? Thatís a serious question.  You do prioritize right?   

So, what you are saying is that you want a "race baiter, radical and libtard" to serve as prosecutor, judge and jury on the internet against Donald Trump in a case you are not willing to concede should exist. 

"Serious question"? Um, no. This is not a useful line of inquiry.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2018, 04:10:05 am »
Itís pretty clear that Jimboís primary strategy is to simultaneously get oneís attention and frustrate the bejesus out of opponents with his utter stupidity and nonsense.   ;D

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2018, 10:33:42 am »

So, what you are saying is that you want a "race baiter, radical and libtard" to serve as prosecutor, judge and jury on the internet against Donald Trump in a case you are not willing to concede should exist. 

Good point.
But I am willing to condemn any president who commits a crime. 
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2018, 10:34:57 am »
Itís pretty clear that Jimboís primary strategy is to simultaneously get oneís attention and frustrate the bejesus out of opponents with his utter stupidity and nonsense.   ;D

Itís pretty clear that you do that with stupid emojis, but you probably are unaware of how annoying you are.
Bonzai!

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2018, 10:56:17 pm »

Good point.
Okay.

The reason I asked that question above is because really these things take time--years even (just look at the 5+ years it took to get Bill Clinton on what "is" is)--so it's really ridiculous to expect even a "race baiter, radical and libtard" to finalize a case, like, tomorrow.

However, Mr Trump has certainly done illegal things, that is without question.

Back in the 70s and 80s, he and his dad violated civil rights laws by excluding people of certain races from renting in their buildings.  They were never found "guilty" of those crimes, because they settled the cases. 

Mr Trump, as head of Trump University, also committed fraud, as defined in NY state law.  Though he said repeatedly he would never settle out of court, he did just that--for $25 million.  It was a civil case, but failing settlement could have gone to court. To a judge who was born in Michigan that Trump felt could not be fair, since the judge's ancestors were from Mexico.

He has been "credibly accused" of sexual harassment and other sex-related crimes going back decades.  Supposing he were found guilty in any one of those cases, would that qualify for you?

It's also possible to argue that while he was president, Mr Trump has committed crimes. He is the CEO of the Trump Foundation, and the NY DA has put forward what virtually everyone thinks is an iron-clad case of millions of dollars of mismanagement, self-dealing and even campaign law violations. 

If you love America as I do, I'm sure you were disgusted by the way in which the Trump Foundation failed and even refused to turn over millions they raised for veterans until WaPo raised enough of a stink they had to.  It's not illegal to f*** over veterans like that, but I hope you'll agree it ought to be!

I realize the crux of the matter for many is the idea of working with a foreign entity to alter the election and then to thwart the investigative apparatus tasked with finding the truth. But that isn't really the crux.

Nope. Lying.  Lying is the crux.  Lying to the American people. Lying to the FBI. Lying. Why do they lie?  Donald Trump has lied--literally--hundreds of times on this issue.  Literally, hundreds!  Why?

That's a very good question. WHY DO THEY LIE SO MUCH? 

Okay, the President hasn't been caught lying while under oath to the Mueller people, that's true.  Because he'll never go under oath.  Why?

I answered your question to the best of my ability.  Now, answer me that, please.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2018, 03:16:44 am »

Good point.

Then you better get ready. Question is are you able.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2018, 09:07:04 am »

Good point.

Then you better get ready. Question is are you able.

Iíve been getting ready for almost two years.  Now Iím just mad at the money and time spent investigating.  Iím even happier that trump is not s career politician.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 03:20:37 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2018, 09:27:32 am »

Okay, the President hasn't been caught lying while under oath to the Mueller people, that's true.  Because he'll never go under oath.  Why?

I answered your question to the best of my ability.  Now, answer me that, please.

I wouldn't hold my breath but I'm sure Jimbo will eventually provide a whimsical response of sorts.
Probably a variation of the Giuliani classic "Truth isn't ......."/perjury trap/ fox news special. ;D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 10:18:00 am by Adel »

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2018, 12:38:53 pm »

I wouldn't hold my breath but I'm sure Jimbo will eventually provide a whimsical response of sorts.
Probably a variation of the Giuliani classic "Truth isn't ......."/perjury trap/ fox news special. ;D

Dude, anyone with a lick of street smarts know you NEVER talk to the cops unless you absolutely have to. You don't say shit to them because they WILL twist it and they WILL use it against you. Everybody lies and everybody has SOMETHING they want hidden and that can be used for a perjury trap. Add on the fact that politicians and businessleaders deal with so many people and paperwork and its a given you can trip them up- unless you believe people have perfect memories.

Get a clue. A confession/someone lying is only a notch or two above eyewitness testimony in terms of determining actual guilt. A skilled manipulator/interrogator can get a kid off the street to confess to killing JFK.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2018, 01:15:32 pm »

Dude, anyone with a lick of street smarts know you NEVER talk to the cops unless you absolutely have to. You don't say shit to them because they WILL twist it and they WILL use it against you. Everybody lies and everybody has SOMETHING they want hidden and that can be used for a perjury trap. Add on the fact that politicians and businessleaders deal with so many people and paperwork and its a given you can trip them up- unless you believe people have perfect memories.

Get a clue. A confession/someone lying is only a notch or two above eyewitness testimony in terms of determining actual guilt. A skilled manipulator/interrogator can get a kid off the street to confess to killing JFK.

This doesn't explain the lies though does it.  It doesn't explain the several changes in their public explanation without need for a skilled interrogator to manipulate anything. As usual you're practicing yet more of your well versed obfuscation.

I preferred your previous "just joshing" defense.

ps. You forgot your "no collusion" chant in caps lock.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 01:19:28 pm by Adel »

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2018, 01:52:22 pm »

This doesn't explain the lies though does it.  It doesn't explain the several changes in their public explanation without need for a skilled interrogator to manipulate anything. As usual you're practicing yet more of your well versed obfuscation.

I preferred your previous "just joshing" defense.

ps. You forgot your "no collusion" chant in caps lock.  :laugh:

Donald Trump can't tell the truth. It doesn't exist in his alternative reality world; the world where "alternative facts" live.

As to the killing of JFK, I thought it was Ted Cruz's Dad according to Trump? Oh right, another one of those "alternative facts".

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2018, 04:35:09 pm »
Would you, as a Republican go under oath, and answer questions and his team of democrat donor lawyers? 
Youíd be stupid to do it.

The investigation is a joke. 
Just say, I fired Comey and I has every right to do so? 
Yes I tweeted, itís my right to do so, you canít prove that it was obstruction.  You have nothing. 
Bonzai!

« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2018, 05:28:06 pm »
Would you, as a Republican go under oath, and answer questions and his team of democrat donor lawyers? 

Yes I tweeted, itís my right to do so, you canít prove that it was obstruction.  You have nothing. 

So your saying he could do that but decides not to.... weird....

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2018, 11:27:43 pm »

You're projecting. 1) You're a habitual liar, so... 2) You've watched too many cop dramas.

BTW trumpy has a team of lawyers and has been deposed dozens of times. He's not a "kid off the street."

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2018, 11:30:24 pm »

You're saying all repubs are dishonest and have something to hide. I think there's some truth to that, but there must be at least one who is honest.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2018, 11:32:18 pm »
I really meant more about the excessive amount of lying they do about the Trump Tower meeting, and so much else.  Why do they lie constantly?

But it is an absurd exaggeration to describe them as "a team of democrat donors".  Last I heard, though, even FBI employees were allowed to have a political life away from the job.  And there is absolutely no evidence that anyone on the team is politically motivated on the job.  If you have some, please contact the DOJ.

But are you suggesting that only Republicans should be allowed to investigate Republicans?  I'm sure you'd be happy with a team of only-Democrats investigating HRC, right? 
I guess that explains why the 20 or so people who have been indicted, convicted or pleaded guilty are laughing it up these days.

Actually, the fact that the Russian government interfered in the US election is anything but a joke and constitutes a grave threat to American democracy.  To demean it as anything less for partisan reasons is dangerous and unpatriotic. Further, any US citizens involved in this interference are guilty of a crime.  The DOJ has a sworn duty to investigate this matter and needs sufficient time and resources to do it. 

Well, that's a tired old canard that you surely know is not true. It depends on his reason.  IF the President sacked Comey to stymie the investigation, that is quite straightforwardly an attempt to obstruct justice. The only legal minds arguing otherwise are Trump's lawyers and Alan Dershowitz.

The reason Mueller is interested in getting Trump under oath is to determine his state of mind when he did so.  It's not a "perjury trap"--hell, that isn't even a thing! But it's interesting that when the Trump team did a "practice run", Trump perjured himself so much they stopped after half an hour.
Likewise, a senior appointee of the Trump administration (one of the best people) has the right to write an op-ed for the NYT.

But here's the thing about Trump's tweets.  They can be used to show his state of mind.  The other day, he chastised Jeff Sessions for sending down indictments of two GOP congressmen for various criminal activities.  Trump seems to think that the DOJ should work to serve him and the GOP. This is not just wildly inappropriate, it is potentially evidence that would help support a charge of corrupt intent.

Obviously, no legitimate AG--not even Sessions--would do anything about a NYT op-ed, but the fact that Trump wants him to illustrates state of mind. So while it's his "right", it's just not in his best interests. 

« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2018, 08:56:05 am »
You need to stop insulting me like that.
Look, I'm sorry, but if you think you don't at least check out something BEFORE you go to the police claiming that a crime has been committed, then you don't have any street smarts. ESPECIALLY with a source that is likely to bail the second the authorities are mentioned.

If it was reversed, and someone with links to China mailed the Clinton campaign claiming they had evidence of Trump committing crimes, do you think the campaign should FIRST go to the FBI (and risk being a laughing stock or getting trolled when it turns out to be some radio DJs or something) OR do you think they should meet to at least see if there's anything behind it. I don't think this is a crime, and it's how things should be done. If you DO make it a law that in these cases, people would just bombard campaigns with disinformation, and the FBI would suffer from a "Boy who cried wolf" problem. Letting citizens verify information BEFORE going to the authorities helps prevent hoaxes and allows agencies with limited time and resources to be more efficient.

I think you're missing the point: it is illegal simply for foreign governments and their agents to be involved in US electioneering. 
Right, but the fact that someone else is engaged in criminal activity does not mean it is against the law to obtain evidence of other criminal activity from them.

it's already illegal when a foreign agent shows up at the meeting. Pretty sure the FBI would welcome word of such a meeting at Trump Tower.  And indeed, the FBI is involved in a massive investigation that includes this very meeting. 

Point to the law. And answer me this- If it's so open and shut, and the mere presence of foreign agents is enough to charge someone, why haven't they been charged? Also, you do realize that this would ban effectively ban everyone in both the Republican and Democratic parties from meeting with any foreign official during an election, right?

Turns out that far from being the "Boy Who Cried FBI" I'm something of a national hero for helping thwart an incursion of a foreign entity into US elections. Y'know, if we had followed my suggestion.

Except the meeting went nowhere and nothing was obtained, so no foreign entity impacted it anyways. You cried wolf.

Pretty sure that means my view of the matter is correct and yours isn't.  So stop maligning my intelligence.

What statute was violated and why haven't they been charged yet?

"Compel" is it now? Well, whether the dope they had on Clinton was solid or not, the FBI wanted to know about contact between the Russians and the campaign.  Why, oh why, did the campaign not comply with that request?

If it's a request, then they aren't compelled to and there's no basis for a criminal complaint.

The point is the contact itself.  But I know you'll continue to ignore this fact and attempt to besmirch my character and intelligence, so ...
Again, point to the law and explain why they haven't been charged with anything, if the MERE PRESENCE is enough to do so?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 12:53:53 pm by Mr.DeMartino »

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2018, 09:08:58 am »
And there is absolutely no evidence that anyone on the team is politically motivated on the job.
You don't get to rise to the top of the FBI without having at least some political motivations and actions. Don't be naive.

Now, does that mean that the anti-Trump conspiracies are true and they're all Deep State operatives? Of course not. In most cases it means being able to work smoothly with members of Congress and the President, irrespective of party and secure federal funding and so on. This is routine for any government agency and part of living in a representative democracy where your legislature works with a limited budget and has to appropriate it to various agencies. But they are NOT apolitical.

I guess that explains why the 20 or so people who have been indicted, convicted or pleaded guilty are laughing it up these days.

Yes, indicted and convicted of what?
You have the Russians that will never see extradition that are charged with activites THAT HAVE NOT BEEN CONNECTED TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.
You have Flynn lying about stuff, unrelated to Russian collusion and Trump
You have Papadopolous sentenced to the hard time of 14 days for lying about whether he talked about something
You have Manafort convicted of stuff that happened long before Trump's campaign and has been unable to get a plea deal with Mueller...which means he doesn't have anything to offer.

And you have Michael Cohen. This is the only one that MIGHT get Trump, but it is also unrelated to Russian collusion. The thing is, the only crime he implicates Trump in is Election Fraud, specifically the payments to Stormy Daniels. I can tell you this- that case is going to be a nightmare for the prosecution. Things are really going to be tough from the angles of privilige, proving intent because Trump was acting on advice of his lawyer, whether the payments were actually a crime or not, Cohen's credibility given his convictions and plea deal, and the fact that Trump had been trying to buy off Stormy Daniels since before he announced his campaign.

Alan Dershowitz, liberal and Clinton voter, has been a strident voice of opposition to this whole thing. Now I know this makes him mud in liberal circles because apparently, applying a neutral standard, even to those you oppose, is somehow wrong, but it would behoove people to listen to one of the most well-regarded legal minds in our country when he starts calling into question the case.

« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2018, 09:09:57 am »
Quick questions for the Trump brigade (wasn't sure which thread to post in as there about 600  :P).

Why is Trump so into NFL? Why does he have to tweet every time someone takes a knee on the national anthem?

Why do Americans even play the national anthem before team (non international) sports games?

I always thought you played the national anthem when you play sports games or walk into a Wendys to boost military enrolment.

Who is here in 2019?