Read 6101 times

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
Re: Good for Donald Trump
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2018, 04:36:35 pm »
Language removed by Moderator. Please refrain from calling names. Thank you..  :rolleyes:

Ok,  think of it as an English quiz, Jimbo

When did Trump give that press conference that I posted in the video that you responded to  Jimbo?

When Trump said

"Russia if you're listening. I hope you're able to find the 30 000 emails that are missing."

was he referring to the past or the future ?

Language removed by Moderator. Please refrain from using derogatory language. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:51:12 am by nzer-in-gyeongnam »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2018, 08:31:33 pm »
Language removed by Moderator. Please refrain from calling names. Thank you.

When did Trump give that press conference that I posted in the video that you responded to  Jimbo?

When Trump said

"Russia if you're listening. I hope you're able to find the 30 000 emails that are missing."

was he referring to the past of the future ?

Language removed by Moderator. Please refrain from using derogatory language. Thank you.
Time ceases to exist when jimbo wears his tin foil cap. It's a type of magical ignorance.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:52:08 am by nzer-in-gyeongnam »

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2018, 12:45:43 am »

When Trump said

Language removed by Moderator. Please refrain from using derogatory language. Thank you
Time ceases to exist when jimbo wears his tin foil cap. It's a type of magical ignorance.

Great a twofer.  Two condescending liberals who have slightly above average intelligence acting like they are in some special group.  Yet, the fact that they regard their moderate intelligence so highly speaks to their average intellect.    Nothing wrong with being dumb, somebody has got to be, but you donít get to act like you your smart.

Simple question
What did Trump do that is illegal?   
You still have nothing. 
Do you really think that ďRussia I hope that if your listening, you find those emails,Ē is something?   That will be thrown out.
Ahhh.  I see.  You think itís okay for an activist judge to rule on some stupid thing like that?    We are a nation of laws.   Language moderated. Please refrain from name calling. Thank you
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:54:15 am by nzer-in-gyeongnam »
Bonzai!

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2018, 04:30:53 am »

When Trump said

Language removed by Moderator. Please refrain from using derogatory language. Thank you

Nothing wrong with being dumb, somebody has got to be.

Well at least you're starting to develop some self awareness.   ;D
Good luck with your journey Jimbo! 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:54:59 am by nzer-in-gyeongnam »

• nzer-in-gyeongnam
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 07, 2010, 01:23:29 pm
    • Gyeongnam-do
    more
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2018, 07:55:54 am »
SEVERAL posts modified for name calling and derogatory language. Please keep it clean and on topic or the thread will be locked.
"It's better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried at all!"
Teach this to your students... they'll thank you for it later!

• AMDC
  • Veteran

• April 19, 2018, 08:00:49 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2018, 08:04:05 am »
SEVERAL posts modified for name calling and derogatory language. Please keep it clean and on topic or the thread will be locked.

The children of waygook.org

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2018, 08:38:40 am »
We gather to mourn the passing of American greatness, THE REAL THING, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice, those that live lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: #YOURENOTINVITED

They are forgetting to raise their pinky fingers while drinking. :p

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2018, 09:53:39 am »
Yeah, that's just a minor detail. Totally doesn't change the context.  :rolleyes:

Dude, you can't call the part of the email that alleges to have "INCRIMINATING" information a "minor detail." That is a major detail that completely changes the context. And whether or not there are impure motives by either party, the fact is that you are still allowed to receive information of criminal activity.

I'll tell you what officials in presidential campaigns do: when they are officially warned in intelligence briefings about contacts with Russians who may be attempting to influence the election and asked to contact the FBI if they get anything like that, THEY CONTACT THE FBI. They don't deny it and lie about it, deny and lie, lie and deny.

Dude, you have zero street smarts or common sense. Either that or you're being deliberately stubborn.

People toss around disinformation and grandiose claims all the time. Every other day Alex Jones claims he has evidence of Clinton criminal activity. It doesn't mean you call up the FBI every time over it. You have to examine what the person has and determine it's veracity. Otherwise you're the 'Boy who Cried FBI'.

What law compels you to go to the authorities when someone claims they have information of criminal activity and that information is of undetermined reliability?

You have no law to stand on here, only your personal belief that Trumpco. should have done something. Sorry, but that's not the law.

Um, you have that backwards.  It is the diehard Trumpists who believe the Weekly World News. And the National Enquirer, which Trump once suggested deserves a Pulizter Prize. And the White House Press Secretary.
You're the mirror image of the rabid MAGAfans. Trump could cure cancer on 5th Avenue and you'd still howl. This is why people are starting to repeatedly fall for anti-Trump rumors and craziness like the Zina Bash nonsense. It's why 4chan comes up with ways to troll the left by getting them to believe fake rumors.

If Trump really was a Russian agent, France and the UK would have blockaded the Black Sea and the Baltics and be on the verge of war with Russia, just as we'd do if France was somehow taken over by a Kremlin agent.

Get a clue and know when you're getting played. 

Yes, Trump is a conman himself. That doesn't mean your side doesn't play you as well. It's possible for everyone to be guilty of something at the same time. Unless you're naive and stupid enough to think one side is good and never does anything wrong and the other side is evil.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2018, 10:27:56 am »
Yeah, that's just a minor detail. Totally doesn't change the context.  :rolleyes:

Dude, you can't call the part of the email that alleges to have "INCRIMINATING" information a "minor detail." That is a major detail that completely changes the context. And whether or not there are impure motives by either party, the fact is that you are still allowed to receive information of criminal activity.

I'll tell you what officials in presidential campaigns do: when they are officially warned in intelligence briefings about contacts with Russians who may be attempting to influence the election and asked to contact the FBI if they get anything like that, THEY CONTACT THE FBI. They don't deny it and lie about it, deny and lie, lie and deny.

Dude, you have zero street smarts or common sense. Either that or you're being deliberately stubborn.

People toss around disinformation and grandiose claims all the time. Every other day Alex Jones claims he has evidence of Clinton criminal activity. It doesn't mean you call up the FBI every time over it. You have to examine what the person has and determine it's veracity. Otherwise you're the 'Boy who Cried FBI'.

What law compels you to go to the authorities when someone claims they have information of criminal activity and that information is of undetermined reliability?

You have no law to stand on here, only your personal belief that Trumpco. should have done something. Sorry, but that's not the law.

Um, you have that backwards.  It is the diehard Trumpists who believe the Weekly World News. And the National Enquirer, which Trump once suggested deserves a Pulizter Prize. And the White House Press Secretary.
You're the mirror image of the rabid MAGAfans. Trump could cure cancer on 5th Avenue and you'd still howl. This is why people are starting to repeatedly fall for anti-Trump rumors and craziness like the Zina Bash nonsense. It's why 4chan comes up with ways to troll the left by getting them to believe fake rumors.

If Trump really was a Russian agent, France and the UK would have blockaded the Black Sea and the Baltics and be on the verge of war with Russia, just as we'd do if France was somehow taken over by a Kremlin agent.

Yes, Trump is a conman himself. That doesn't mean your side doesn't play you as well. It's possible for everyone to be guilty of something at the same time. Unless you're naive and stupid enough to think one side is good and never does anything wrong and the other side is evil.
You mean like trump and yourself?

You've become as unhinged as trump.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2018, 01:43:01 pm »

You need to stop insulting me like that.

I think you're missing the point: it is illegal simply for foreign governments and their agents to be involved in US electioneering.  In all probability, it's already illegal when a foreign agent shows up at the meeting. Pretty sure the FBI would welcome word of such a meeting at Trump Tower.  And indeed, the FBI is involved in a massive investigation that includes this very meeting. 

Turns out that far from being the "Boy Who Cried FBI" I'm something of a national hero for helping thwart an incursion of a foreign entity into US elections. Y'know, if we had followed my suggestion.

Pretty sure that means my view of the matter is correct and yours isn't.  So stop maligning my intelligence.

Now, let's skip ahead two months to the time when the FBI and intel formally brief Trump and specifically tell him that the campaign should forward info about contacts from Russians with campaign to the FBI.  Why did no one in the campaign speak up then?  They weren't told, "First, vet the people involved and make sure they're criminal and/or agents to a 100% certainty," were they?

"Compel" is it now? Well, whether the dope they had on Clinton was solid or not, the FBI wanted to know about contact between the Russians and the campaign.  Why, oh why, did the campaign not comply with that request? Stop talking about turning in Clinton, that's not the point.  The point is the contact itself.  But I know you'll continue to ignore this fact and attempt to besmirch my character and intelligence, so ...

What the f*** are you babbling on about?  Dude, you need to get off the internet for a few days, get some exercise, or go lay on the beach.
I think you're projecting.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2018, 02:15:49 pm »
Has anyone answered my original simple question?

What has Trump done that is illegal?   

I this is important  before you can move on with this discussion right?

Also, whereís the proof, if you have any?

Some goofball radical argument that Trump is trying to get Russia to hack the US, because of an off the cuff statement that was humorous, mostly,  is diddly squat.

Just keep it simple.

Trump ............   .........     .........

Please Iím slow, so just write like that.

Bonzai!

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2018, 05:10:10 pm »

How far back do you want to go? If you're looking at his whole career then we can take in

Fraud
Housing discrimination
Defamation
Hiring illegal workers
Breaches of contract

Evidence is not hard to find. You just have to do the legwork.

Since becoming President, we're looking at

Obstruction of justice (almost certainly)
Violation of Emoluments clause (almost certainly)
Campaign finance violations (very likely)
Witness tampering (more of a stretch, but only because of his uniquely powerful position)

The evidence is in plain sight. Like, the news, Donald Trump's Twitter feed and in his interviews.

Before his term is finished I'd also bet good money on perjury, money laundering or tax fraud charges sticking to him as well.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 05:25:31 pm by Andyman »

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2018, 07:20:30 pm »

How far back do you want to go? If you're looking at his whole career then we can take in

Fraud
Housing discrimination
Defamation
Hiring illegal workers
Breaches of contract

Witness tampering (more of a stretch, but only because of his uniquely powerful position)

The evidence is in plain sight. Like, the news, Donald Trump's Twitter feed and in his interviews.

Before his term is finished I'd also bet good money on perjury, money laundering or tax fraud charges sticking to him as well.

Please just choose the one that you are most confident in .   Then we can discuss it, and see if you can prove it, and if itís really worth wasting anyoneís time on. 
Also after proving that one wrong, it will be safe to assume that all your other ones are complete bs too.
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2018, 07:35:58 pm »

Fraud
Housing discrimination
Defamation
Hiring illegal workers
Breaches of contract

Please just choose the one that you are most confident in .   Then we can discuss it, and see if you can prove it, and if itís really worth wasting anyoneís time on. 
Also after proving that one wrong, it will be safe to assume that all your other ones are complete bs too.
LOL.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2018, 07:48:29 pm »

Fraud
Housing discrimination
Defamation
Hiring illegal workers
Breaches of contract

LOL.

I donít know whatís so funny.   
If you just make a list of crimes, thatís bull$#t. 
But itís predictable.
Libtard sound bites
Due uhh uhh heís guilt of assault and fraud and der duh ... obstruction. derrrrrrrrrr
Just choose one.
The best one.
I will destroy it.
Then you can stick your alarmist head in the sand where it belongs.   Actually thatís wishful thinking .  You are beyond help.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 01:40:54 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2018, 11:08:30 am »

Fraud
Housing discrimination
Defamation
Hiring illegal workers
Breaches of contract

LOL.

I donít know whatís so funny.   
If you just make a list of crimes, thatís bull$#t. 
But itís predictable.
Libtard sound bites
Due uhh uhh heís guilt of assault and fraud and der duh ... obstruction. derrrrrrrrrr
Just choose one.
The best one.
I will destroy it.
Then you can stick your alarmist head in the sand where it belongs.   Actually thatís wishful thinking .  You are beyond help, radical.   But exposing you is fun.
Radical, libtard--that smarts, klansman.

As for trump's crimes, let's begin with the fraudulent Trump Uni. Or how about his past as a slumlord?

In October 1973, the Civil Rights Division filed a lawsuit against Trump Management Company, Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump, alleging that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments. The Trumps responded with a $100 million countersuit accusing the government of defamation.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. ďWhat we didnít do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

When you've caught up to speed on those, we can continue with more of the same, jimbo.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2018, 12:09:21 pm »
I just want one, your best one.  Is this it? Thatís a serious question.  You do prioritize right?   

And I should have included race baiter with radical and libtard.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 01:28:59 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2018, 02:11:46 pm »
I just want one, your best one.  Is this it? Thatís a serious question.  You do prioritize right?   

I would assume that someone aggressively defending him online is a fan. I could be wrong. If you aren't a fan, why waste your time?

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2018, 02:44:44 pm »

I would assume that someone aggressively defending him online is a fan. I could be wrong. If you aren't a fan, why waste your time?

I donít like him so much as I despise leftist tactics e.g.,  being bullied into an anti trump position. . 

Also I feel compelled to support a wall, border security and enforcing federal immigration law.    Open borders is nuts.

Another thing is Americans are enititled to an administration that will fight to keep good jobs in the us. 
Democrats spent years talking about gays, gender and fictitious racism.   
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:44:34 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2018, 11:26:31 pm »

I gave you two and you complain. A crime's a crime, right? You believe in the rule of law, right?

THOSE are SERIOUS questions. Yours are merely dodges.

As for name calling, can't be a little more original? Jesters are supposed to be humorous.