Read 1531 times

Re: Fragrances you find works best for the Korean climate
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 11:35:32 am »
Sorry to resurrect an old thread...

I can't find Viktor & Rolf anywhere .  I was hoping to pick some up at the airport but it looks like they no longer have it.  Couldn't even find it in a department store in Japan. 

Has anyone seen it in stores here?  Are there any websites that can get it locally other than resorting to overseas shipping?

Thanks!

Aw, what? I was hoping to pick up a couple of Viktor & Rolfs the next time I took a trip somewhere.

The duty free shops at the airports really didn't have any? Wtf.

Sorry, I haven't been able to find reliable local sellers for this brand. I have found a few websites that carry them, but they all obtain them from overseas (so you're paying for overseas shipping), and half of their consumers complain that what they've received is fake.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:39:19 am by Chinguetti »

Re: Fragrances you find works best for the Korean climate
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 01:18:44 pm »
Sorry to resurrect an old thread...

I can't find Viktor & Rolf anywhere .  I was hoping to pick some up at the airport but it looks like they no longer have it.  Couldn't even find it in a department store in Japan. 

Has anyone seen it in stores here?  Are there any websites that can get it locally other than resorting to overseas shipping?

Thanks!

Aw, what? I was hoping to pick up a couple of Viktor & Rolfs the next time I took a trip somewhere.

The duty free shops at the airports really didn't have any? Wtf.

Sorry, I haven't been able to find reliable local sellers for this brand. I have found a few websites that carry them, but they all obtain them from overseas (so you're paying for overseas shipping), and half of their consumers complain that what they've received is fake.

Yeah not even at the airports  :sad:

I'll probably wait now until I go home in the summer and stock up.