Read 685 times

• eujunseo
  • Veteran

• April 06, 2018, 10:53:01 pm
    • United Kingdom
Anyone else find Avicii songs good?
« on: June 01, 2018, 02:55:07 am »
I listened to some of his songs before, but after his death, I started to listen to 'This Is Avicii' playlist on Spotify, 24/7.
And what do you know, they all sound good!

• Piggydee
  • The Legend

• October 15, 2013, 07:32:43 am
    • South Korea
Re: Anyone else find Avicii songs good?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 07:12:21 am »
Yes his death was very unfortunate, a REAL TALENT in the dj world.  His brutal suicide was actually a result of him knowing about his failing health.  At his young age he apparently has a failing gallbladder and other failing organs.  From what I remember he was ONLY 28!  Doctors only gave him few more years to live.  It was sad he chose to end his life with shards of a wine bottle, very tragic.  But I think his death is a wake up call to all of us of what heavy drinking can do to your body....especially living in this country, where the average salary man tends to go out for drinks right after work.  Seriously walk down any restaurant row in any given neighborhood and you will see Cass or soju bottles sitting at every table.  Don't get me started on the "little orangey presents" of filth that you see on the streets in the mornings on a damn Monday or Tuesday  >:(   

For me I like to drink on the weekends with a couple of weeks of pause from the party to allow my body to detox.  Probably not the best but I don't live the rock start/salary man lifestyle for sure.  :huh:

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 07:43:40 am »
I really don't like his music.
When he died I'd only ever read his name, so I looked on youtube and saw a lot of his videos had hundreds of millions of views. So I listened and realised that I had actually heard a bunch of his songs in clubs and bars, clothes shops, on tv ads etc. But I really dislike his music. I'd go as far to say that that style of music is among my least favourite.

Anytime someone dies at a young age it sucks. He sounded like he had terrible anxiety and used alcohol to overcome it. I can relate to that, at least in my early 20s.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• sbk
  • Veteran

• March 22, 2016, 02:44:47 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 09:14:25 am »
Yes his death was very unfortunate, a REAL TALENT in the dj world.  His brutal suicide was actually a result of him knowing about his failing health.  At his young age he apparently has a failing gallbladder and other failing organs.  From what I remember he was ONLY 28!  Doctors only gave him few more years to live.  It was sad he chose to end his life with shards of a wine bottle, very tragic.  But I think his death is a wake up call to all of us of what heavy drinking can do to your body....especially living in this country, where the average salary man tends to go out for drinks right after work.  Seriously walk down any restaurant row in any given neighborhood and you will see Cass or soju bottles sitting at every table.  Don't get me started on the "little orangey presents" of filth that you see on the streets in the mornings on a damn Monday or Tuesday  >:(   

For me I like to drink on the weekends with a couple of weeks of pause from the party to allow my body to detox.  Probably not the best but I don't live the rock start/salary man lifestyle for sure.  :huh:

I really hate how much drinking of alcohol there is here. I thought it was bad in Australia but it seems to be worse here. The problem though in Sydney is that there is too much violence when people drink. Over here at least it is more peaceful but it must be taking a toll on people's health not to mention all the smoking too. The average company worker guy here must have some pretty bad side effects from all of the after work drinking expectations. Maybe that's why i see so many people sleeping on the trains in the mornings - both men and women.

I have started taking care of my body and soul a lot more recently and it makes you realize the bad habits that creep up on you. I have been working out a lot more, eating better and less food. I rarely drink, sleep more and am trying to have more fun in life. I saw how my mum struggled with alcohol. My rule is that if i ever start feeling like a drink i will skip it. I don't want to get addicted to alcohol.

• hangook77
  • Expert Waygook

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 02:41:26 pm »
Lots of suicides lately.  It seems they know too much.  Had to be made to look suicidal.  His last video was very graphic and gave a glimpse into what was going on. 

https://www.vrandfun.com/musician-k-theory-believes-avicii-murdered/

Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, RIP
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 02:45:40 pm by hangook77 »

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 03:40:07 pm »
Lots of suicides lately.  It seems they know too much.  Had to be made to look suicidal.  His last video was very graphic and gave a glimpse into what was going on. 

Avicii, recovering alcoholic who drunk so much in his 20s he had pancretitis and to have his gallbladder removed, maladies reserved for the fat, the drunk or over 55s. Spoke at length over his crippling generalized and social anxiety. Suffered so much he quit touring, which would have made him millions.

Chris Cornell, recovering alcoholic and drug addict, singer of songs almost exclusively about the bleakness of life. Like suicide, Day I tried to live, pretty noose etc. Had said in intervies in the 90s that we considered suicide throughout his life.

Chester Bennington, recovering alcholic and drug addict. Don't know much about his music but I know songs like numb, I'm about to break, crawling in my skin. Hardly sunshine and rainbows

All also artists, who are known to be more sensitive and emotional.

So what happened? Obviously murdered in some Alex Jonseian conspiracy involving pedophile rings, Hillary Clinton, George Soros and the Lizard people. It's the only logical reason. Addiction issues, mental illness? That's just a false flag.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• eujunseo
  • Veteran

• United Kingdom
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 06:46:54 pm »

You have a really healthy lifestyle!

• eujunseo
  • Veteran

• United Kingdom
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 06:49:08 pm »
I really don't like his music.
When he died I'd only ever read his name, so I looked on youtube and saw a lot of his videos had hundreds of millions of views. So I listened and realised that I had actually heard a bunch of his songs in clubs and bars, clothes shops, on tv ads etc. But I really dislike his music. I'd go as far to say that that style of music is among my least favourite.

Anytime someone dies at a young age it sucks. He sounded like he had terrible anxiety and used alcohol to overcome it. I can relate to that, at least in my early 20s.

My father will agree with your musical taste - he says it's too computer-generated and a bit all over the place.

• eujunseo
  • Veteran

• United Kingdom
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 06:51:23 pm »

I really hate how much drinking of alcohol there is here. I thought it was bad in Australia but it seems to be worse here. The problem though in Sydney is that there is too much violence when people drink. Over here at least it is more peaceful but it must be taking a toll on people's health not to mention all the smoking too. The average company worker guy here must have some pretty bad side effects from all of the after work drinking expectations. Maybe that's why i see so many people sleeping on the trains in the mornings - both men and women.

I have started taking care of my body and soul a lot more recently and it makes you realize the bad habits that creep up on you. I have been working out a lot more, eating better and less food. I rarely drink, sleep more and am trying to have more fun in life. I saw how my mum struggled with alcohol. My rule is that if i ever start feeling like a drink i will skip it. I don't want to get addicted to alcohol.

I agree, most Korean businessmen drink Soju pretty much every night, after their work is finished... not to mention the post-alcohol smoking.

• eujunseo
  • Veteran

• United Kingdom
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 06:53:36 pm »

I don't know who Chris Cornell is, but the death of the lead singer of the Linkin Park was unfortunate, too.
I really liked 'In The End'... such a great song.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 12:09:42 am »
I don't know who Chris Cornell is,

Say no more.........

The joys of fauxtherhood

• eujunseo
  • Veteran

• United Kingdom
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2018, 12:14:25 am »
I don't know who Chris Cornell is,

Say no more.........

Still not sure who he is (to your surprise, I have never heard this song before), but I find the song amazing!

• eujunseo
  • Veteran

• United Kingdom
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 01:43:36 am »
Avicii's album "Stories" is my favourite.