Read 3863 times

• fishead
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 23, 2010, 07:58:05 am
    • Yangju Korea
Re: Rosa Parks is Turning Her Grave
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2018, 02:54:15 pm »
 Rosa Parks would be turning over in her grave if she saw the moron (SJW) Zarna Joshi going bat crazy at a City counsel meeting in Seatle.  While she was being kicked out. One of Zarna's followers shouted" She's doing just like Rosa Parks.

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2018, 03:45:49 pm »
EDIT: and HE started filming HER while he was using the stolen keys to get into the apartment that wasn't his.  :laugh:

Starting to film someone is technique people use to get someone to stop what they're doing and eff off these days.

Not saying what she did was what I'd do in that situation, just saying there's no particular evidence it was racist. 

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2018, 04:35:54 pm »
EDIT: and HE started filming HER while he was using the stolen keys to get into the apartment that wasn't his.  :laugh:

Starting to film someone is technique people use to get someone to stop what they're doing and eff off these days.

Not saying what she did was what I'd do in that situation, just saying there's no particular evidence it was racist.

How many white people did she quiz?

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2018, 04:43:24 pm »
This is a perfect example of how insane some people are. If I wore lederhosen and clogs, would anyone care? No.

It says a lot about someone when they feel the need to protect Mexicans from this stuff. They must pity and think that Mexicans lives are so shitty that THEY have to step in to protect them. Most Mexicans just want to work, have a SO and have some beers.................. like everyone else on Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT2UH74ksJ4&

White people are allowed to dress like that, but only if they've done their research and understand the significance the maracas and sombrero have for Mexicans. Having said that the Mexicans selling the stuff could devise a quick cultural test for white people buying it to ensure there's no appropriation.

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2018, 05:01:46 pm »

Your tone suggests you think she didn't question white people doing the same thing and that makes her a racist. Why would you think that, without any evidence? Because you think that's generally how white people behave towards black people? Doesn't that make you a bit racist? 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:03:20 pm by eggieguffer »

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2018, 06:53:41 pm »

Your tone suggests you think she didn't question white people doing the same thing and that makes her a racist. Why would you think that, without any evidence? Because you think that's generally how white people behave towards black people? Doesn't that make you a bit racist?

I asked a question, simple as.  If she had asked everyone who she didn't recognise, then she is being vigilent.  If she only asked a black person, then you have to consider that security wasn't her primary motivation, especially as she had left the door open to let her dog out.  Please explain how asking a question makes me racist in the slightest.

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2018, 08:04:51 pm »

I asked a question, simple as.  If she had asked everyone who she didn't recognise, then she is being vigilent.  If she only asked a black person, then you have to consider that security wasn't her primary motivation, especially as she had left the door open to let her dog out.  Please explain how asking a question makes me racist in the slightest.

Apologies, I thought it was a rhetorical question, since no one except her would have an actual answer.

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2018, 08:50:17 pm »

Apologies, I thought it was a rhetorical question, since no one except her would have an actual answer.

Surely if she had, she would have used that in her defence in the interview.  Something along the lines of:

Every time i see a new face i ask if they are residents.  I consider it my duty to my fellow residents.

I know i would have mentioned it in my defence if it was true.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2018, 09:27:17 pm »
She was framed. Excerpt from an e-mail from the condo association:
"never allow someone to enter when you enter or exit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZnaU0Dz2dk

What the hell is on the reporter's head from 0:44 to 1:00?
The joys of fauxtherhood