Read 1974 times

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
Traveling While Asian and Dealing With People’s Fetishes
« on: April 02, 2018, 09:00:04 am »
"The only problem I’ve ever encountered while traveling was being fetishized...

"For example, traveling in the south of France, a Korean friend and I went to a bar after celebrating the Monaco Grand Prix finale. A British man struck up conversation, but when the conversation started dying, we decided to exit by going to the restroom. As we walk out, we find him standing outside the women’s stalls with his pants down and his penis exposed. Was this because we were Asian?...

"I also never understood why I felt so uncomfortable seeing Asian women with White men and why I’ve felt uncomfortable dating a White man myself. It wasn’t until I realized that it’s impossible to parse out the fetish from actual love with men who have historically used Asian women as sexual slaves."
https://nextshark.com/traveling-while-asian-and-sexual-fetishes/

She's developed quite a victim mentality. I wonder what her Ph.D. is in. 

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 09:03:11 am by CDW »

Re: Traveling While Asian and Dealing With People’s Fetishes
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 09:13:05 am »
Isn't it terrible the way white men fetishise me. Oh and here's another picture of me in a bikini.  :rolleyes:

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Tampa, FL
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 09:26:53 am »
While that whole encounter with the guy in France does sound awful, is it really so bad that Asian women date white guys? It does bother me as well that 9 times out of 10, you'll see an Asian girl who dates foreigners end up with a white guy, but it's their choice right?

I feel sorry for this girl if she feels uncomfortable just for existing in certain places though. As is the case with many places, men can be downright creepy if a woman fits their sexual desire.
The World Ends With You

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 09:36:10 am »
Isn't it terrible the way white men fetishise me. Oh and here's another picture of me in a bikini.  :rolleyes:

(Tinder)
Just looking for language exchange.

(6 photos in bed in a bikini.)
레새 뭐 페르, 커나르드. 에스티 타베르낰 트루 드 볘르즈.

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 09:48:59 am »
She feels uncomfortable dating a white guy because she's attributing certain negative characteristics to a whole racial group. So, she's a racist.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 10:25:23 am »
She feels uncomfortable dating a white guy because she's attributing certain negative characteristics to a whole racial group. So, she's a racist.
She's also a model minority which means that she's punching across so it really is racism.

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 10:43:22 am »
Typical Brits, always wandering around with their pants down.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 11:22:38 am »
She's also a model minority which means that she's punching across so it really is racism.

Didn't you know, the model majority myth was a concept dreamt up by white males in order to make black and Hispanic people look bad. It's all down to institutionalised, systematic systems of systemic oppression, or something.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 11:53:10 am »
"Walking into Phuket, Thailand, I immediately felt it: the raunchy sexual lawlessness of the area. But it wasn’t until night fall that I actually saw it. Sitting on a rooftop bar, counting with my friends how many Asian women paired with White men were walking below on the streets holding hands or making out. Why always White?"

Her experience in Asia seems quite limited if she thinks p4p customers are always white. There are places where the locals go. There are places that cater to sex tourists from other Asian countries.

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 11:53:21 am »
Who'd have thought going to a Thai 'ping pong' night would be full of disgusting characters?  :rolleyes:

Yeah right but of course none of the women there were responsible for any of it. They were all admirable.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:58:12 am by eggieguffer »

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 11:59:21 am »
Who'd have thought going to a Thai 'ping pong' night would be full of disgusting characters?  :rolleyes:

Yeah right but of course none of the women there were responsible for any of it. They were all admirable.

"Women are free and can make decisions. They have agency!"

"OMG, why do all these Asian girls go out with white guys??"

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2018, 12:07:13 pm »
Yeah right but of course none of the women there were responsible for any of it.

That's my main problem with the some of the things the person in the article seems to be complaining about.

Sure, plenty of white guys fetishize Asians, and some can be pretty gross about it. However, to extend that to complaints about interracial couples is to remove all agency from the women involved. Unless we're talking arranged marriages, relationships are a two-way street.

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2018, 12:09:30 pm »
"Walking into Phuket, Thailand, I immediately felt it: the raunchy sexual lawlessness of the area. But it wasn’t until night fall that I actually saw it. Sitting on a rooftop bar, counting with my friends how many Asian women paired with White men were walking below on the streets holding hands or making out. Why always White?

The Korean punters probably get it over with in a back room, not having the language skills or inclination to go for the 'girlfriend experience'.

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2018, 12:42:13 pm »
The answer to all these logical inconsitencies comes down to 2 words. The most powerful 2 words that can put an end to any argument, no matter how logically sound your argument may be.

Internalized Oppression.

That's why these seemingly free women are dating evil, vile, white men.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 12:46:03 pm »
The answer to all these logical inconsitencies comes down to 2 words. The most powerful 2 words that can put an end to any argument, no matter how logically sound your argument may be.

Internalized Oppression.

That's it. Those poor women have been tricked! They know not what they do!

Even if they were only dating the guy cause he's white, it doens't matter. This isn't a hiring process, or letting someone into a movie theatre or not. This is a PERSONAL relationship. Stay the fu** out of it, it's none of your GD business. To think that you can tell how a relationship is by simply seeing 2 strangers for 3 seconds reeks of the worst kind of person.   

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 01:15:14 pm »

Now we know she draws the line at sucking up coke bottles.

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 01:55:49 pm »

Didn't you know, the model majority myth was a concept dreamt up by white males in order to make black and Hispanic people look bad. It's all down to institutionalised, systematic systems of systemic oppression, or something.

You are fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fub3Q1HwMrI

• fishead
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 23, 2010, 07:58:05 am
    • Yangju Korea
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 02:22:21 pm »

Internalized Oppression.

That's it. Those poor women have been tricked! They know not what they do!

Even if they were only dating the guy cause he's white, it doens't matter. This isn't a hiring process, or letting someone into a movie theatre or not. This is a PERSONAL relationship. Stay the fu** out of it, it's none of your GD business. To think that you can tell how a relationship is by simply seeing 2 strangers for 3 seconds reeks of the worst kind of person.   

Internalized Oppression was the term coined by Zarna Joshi about her encounter with an overweight man with a tendency to randomly drop dad jokes. What sharked the incident was a protest of police brutality and the prospects of building another police station. This outraged a group of Social Justice warriors hell bent on demonizing any white in favor of building the police station.

A rather robust fellow fell into the uninteded trap. Just like any of us could easily be photographed at an open air beer bar playing an innocent game of connect four with a Thai girl at a bar. He fit the stereotype of the oppressor. He in fact was not an oppressor just a regular guy who's daughter had a drug problem. He could have been any of us.  Maybe he had a bad week and just needed to blow off some steam. Nothing like dropping an innocent " Dad" joke. On the other hand he could have just walked away and never bothered to give out his name.

I think it would be rather unwise to give your actual name to an SJW. For the most part many of them are unstable. even when their compliants are justified. There was no excuse for the rather loud and disruptive outbursts that followed. The rest of the story will live on in infamy. If you are unaware of it there are countless video's on the internet.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2018, 02:34:37 pm »
If you are unaware of it there are countless video's on the internet.

Rudy is a god amongst men. For the uninitiated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2018, 04:02:02 pm »
If you look at Dubai and Phuket and interracial hooking up, there seems to be a common denominator and it isn't race.