Read 1984 times

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
CO2's Definitive Guide to Chuncheon.
« on: March 26, 2018, 03:28:53 pm »
Just came back from Chuncheon, having been there numerous times before. I've had a lot of food, drink and experiences in my favourite town in Korea. Here's some things I've learned.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1To0iskfHjkdjWqXqwGYtrvvquCALhb5GPq03cFr-RrU/edit?usp=sharing
The joys of fauxtherhood

Re: CO2's Definitive Guide to Chuncheon.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 03:48:39 pm »
What makes it your favorite? I live down south, but heading to Seoul this weekend (first time in a long while). Would you recommend a Chuncheon detour? I've honestly never heard of it

Also, any cool shit trending in Seoul itself, nowadays?

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 04:23:11 pm »
What makes it your favorite? I live down south, but heading to Seoul this weekend (first time in a long while). Would you recommend a Chuncheon detour? I've honestly never heard of it

Also, any cool shit trending in Seoul itself, nowadays?

I suppose I have a personal bias in that it reminds me of my uni town, Sudbury, ON. haha

Just quiet but isn't quite the countryside. Small town/city, Ontario living. 
The joys of fauxtherhood

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 04:33:53 pm »
   The cycling group that I was part of used to do cycling trips in Chuncheon, and I had a good friend that lived that area, so I had the opportunity to spend a fair bit of time there: it's a beautiful city, and one of my favourite spots in Korea as well.
   Of course, for me, whether or not I like a place has more to do with the memories that I make there than with anything else, so my endorsement might not be the best thing in the world to go by.

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 05:09:41 pm »
Air quality is garbage the next two or three weeks to one month.  Careful cycling and breathing that end.  End of April early May should be good?  Depends on the year though.  It stayed atrocious well into May last year; quite uncommon.