Read 2559 times

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
Re: Have you ever visited a Korean barbershop or a Korean beauty salon?
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 10:23:27 am »
I go to a small salon where the owner spent over a decade cutting and styling hair in the U.S.

So English is good, and, while she's on the pricier side, she's always given me exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. She also gives free blowouts as part of the service, so I'm very happy with her.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2018, 12:28:37 pm »
I go to a small salon where the owner spent over a decade cutting and styling hair in the U.S.

So English is good, and, while she's on the pricier side, she's always given me exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. She also gives free blowouts as part of the service, so I'm very happy with her.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

I dunno, man, any maneuver with the word "out" in it sounds like it would be really painful.

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 05:47:44 am »
I did for a while, but they just buzzed it. It was after I came to Asia I started to cut my own hair though. I think I had a traumatic experience in Taiwan getting a haircut. After that I just buzzed it.
Who is ESLinsider?

• kobayashi
  • Expert Waygook

• August 18, 2016, 11:14:47 am
    • Nibiru
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2018, 09:19:49 am »
i've been to Juno hair in gangnam a few times. it's pricey but good. i like the head massage by the cute korean girls who wash your hair.

you can just choose what cut you want from an iPad too.

for the last year or two i've been going to this random ajumma just down the road from my apartment in my small city. best haircuts i've ever had in my life actually. went there one day like a year or two ago because i had a date coming up and didn't have time to go to Seoul or a bigger salon in my city. took a chance and it worked out well.

a lot people complain they can't get decent haircuts in korea, been here years and never had a problem. just go to Juno or one of the bigger salons and choose a style from their iPad style book.