Read 3972 times

• Pecan
  • The Legend

• December 27, 2010, 09:14:44 am
    • Seoul
Trump to address the eating of pets...
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:54:50 am »
If only this could get some air time today.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
Re: Trump to address the eating of pets...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 08:31:47 am »
Thatís interesting because heís been feeding piles of sh1t to the media for years.

• Pecan
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 09:46:07 am »
Say what you will Savant, at least Trump doesn't joke about eating pit bulls with soy sauce, like Obama.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 07:51:22 am »
Say what you will Savant, at least Trump doesn't joke about eating pit bulls with soy sauce, like Obama.
For a little context:
1) Obama said that at a correspondent's dinner in DC, not while touring SE Asia.
2) It was a dig at Sarah Palin.
3) it was a response to having been mocked and decried by the press for admitting to having dog meat when he was a small child in Indonesia.
4) Of course, Trump doesn't joke, he is an utterly humorless person.  The only times he cracks wise is when he can be cruel and insulting to other people in order to puff up his own ego. 

I'll take Obama any day.

• 02sanupp
  • Veteran

• April 28, 2016, 09:52:05 am
    • Korea
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 10:09:01 am »

Aww did big bad Obama make a mean joke?  :laugh: :laugh:

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 01:35:44 pm »
Dog is actually an excellent, tender meat. It would probably work well in a wide range of dishes, especially stews.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 03:19:36 pm »
Dog is actually an excellent, tender meat. It would probably work well in a wide range of dishes, especially stews.
Likewise with humans, or so I've heard. Don't even need to go to the grocery store to pick a few of those up, either!

• Pecan
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 03:32:46 pm »
Wouldn't have minded making some from those that were throwing dangerous projectiles at the Presidential motorcade last night.

I'm appalled that those protests were even permitted, considering they were held along the path of the motorcade.

That was incredibly unprofessional of Korea.

I'm surprised US Secret Service didn't intervene.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 06:49:15 pm »
Wouldn't have minded making some from those that were throwing dangerous projectiles at the Presidential motorcade last night.

I'm appalled that those protests were even permitted, considering they were held along the path of the motorcade.

That was incredibly unprofessional of Korea.

I'm surprised US Secret Service didn't intervene.
They don't like trump either.

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 07:02:27 pm »
Likewise with humans, or so I've heard. Don't even need to go to the grocery store to pick a few of those up, either!

Eating human meat is inherently unsafe. Dog, on the other hand, is merely offensive to hypocritical squeamish westerners who eat other cute and endearing animals with no remorse.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 07:54:44 pm »

Eating human meat is inherently unsafe. Dog, on the other hand, is merely offensive to hypocritical squeamish westerners who eat other cute and endearing animals with no remorse.
You have a pet pig? Cool!

• leaponover
  • Super Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 08:08:24 pm »
Unfortunately expats are usually made up of liberals on their crusades to "push"/enlighten their beliefs on others while espousing that they have a choice as long as it's the choice they want.   These boards and each cities Facebook group reek of this.  This thread will turn out to be no different.

Korean's thoughts about Trump are driven by the lying liberal press reporting irresponsibly.  Like when students said, "Trump is president so Korea isn't friends anymore" all because idiotic press was printing stories saying that Trump stated Korea should pay us to be here.  IT was all much ado about nothing but the press rolled with it anyway.  The press sickens me.  Folks should be fired who rigged up that fake fish feeding story, however since it fits the agenda they'll keep pushing it as news.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 08:55:06 pm »
Unfortunately expats are usually made up of liberals on their crusades to "push"/enlighten their beliefs on others while espousing that they have a choice as long as it's the choice they want.   These boards and each cities Facebook group reek of this.  This thread will turn out to be no different.

Korean's thoughts about Trump are driven by the lying liberal press reporting irresponsibly.  Like when students said, "Trump is president so Korea isn't friends anymore" all because idiotic press was printing stories saying that Trump stated Korea should pay us to be here.  IT was all much ado about nothing but the press rolled with it anyway.  The press sickens me.  Folks should be fired who rigged up that fake fish feeding story, however since it fits the agenda they'll keep pushing it as news.
I believe it's the carping conies who want to revive the Crusades and rid the west of all muslims.

How anyone supporting someone as ill-informed and incompetent as trumped up can manage to call others idiotic with a straight face is one of those things we'll have to leave to ripley's believe it or not.

Tortured any dogs lately?

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 07:37:49 am »
Unfortunately expats are usually made up of liberals on their crusades to "push"/enlighten their beliefs on others

Huh.  I thought we were here for the tang.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 07:40:54 am »
No, those are astronauts.
The joys of fauxtherhood

• gagevt
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 24, 2013, 01:55:38 pm
    • Gyeongbuk
    more
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 07:57:46 am »
Unfortunately expats are usually made up of liberals on their crusades to "push"/enlighten their beliefs on others

Wootang? 8)
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 08:12:19 am »

I assume that you're referring to Kuru? Actually, eating human flesh is no more or less dangerous than eating the flesh of any omnivore/carnivore.
    Kuru is a specific (and very, very rare) type of prion infection. It's actually a type of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease -- which you can get from eating anything that has been fed meat. Also, unlike other strains of CJD, some folk are resistant to Kuru, making it less dangerous.

But if you meant that the actual process of cannibalism is unsafe, then I guess I agree with you: snacking on long-pork can be a struggle at times.

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 08:49:04 am »

I have neither a pet pig nor a pet dog. The fact that other people keep dogs as pets has no bearing on whether or not I'd eat dog. It's irrelevant.

Dog tastes good. I'm not an animal lover. Why not eat it if it's on the menu?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 09:12:05 am »

I have neither a pet pig nor a pet dog. The fact that other people keep dogs as pets has no bearing on whether or not I'd eat dog. It's irrelevant.

Because it's been tortured?!?

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 09:39:49 am »

Because it's been tortured?!?

It's already been tortured whether or not I eat it.