Read 1198 times

Resident tax when I shouldn't be taxed?
« on: September 21, 2017, 01:03:43 pm »
I just recently recieved access to my pay slips from my school. It lists 주민세  4,000.
I know 4,000won is such a paltry sum to be asking about. It's mainly out of curiosity.
I'm not quite certain what this "resident tax" could be. Especially when it is only 4,000won.

Use code CAM7141 get 5% off at

Re: Resident tax when I shouldn't be taxed?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 10:07:09 am »
I had the payslip you posted checked and all of the deductions are correctly calculated based upon what you have stated about your employment agreement.

Your employer is doing the right thing the right way.