Read 2723 times

Ode to the waygook losers.
« on: September 12, 2017, 02:21:44 pm »
So, a year ago, there was a split in members political views.  Now, just the last couple of months, you delete anyone who isn't leftist.  I noticed the trolling and over numbering of those views now.  Because weigookin74 says he like Trump or says some                                   common sense views, you intolerant mods decide to block him.  (I didn't like Trump, but I like free speech.)  You delete him and block him no reason given.  You're pathetic pussies. After all he has contributed and his Korean knowledge and his many lesson plans.  Um, ok.  Now you're charging for lesson plans too.  I guess after what he told me, you might as well delete me too if you mods want to be @holes.   You are pathetic.  Daves has more job listings anyhow.  Keep living in your echo chambers if that's what Waygook is now.  See you later keyboard tough guys.  Good luck living life in your sheltered triggered safe spaces losers....  **** You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ode to the waygook losers.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 02:32:15 pm »
I think it's a matter of how you say things. I'm staunchly anti-SJW, but I never lose my temper here and I've never had a problem.

• Arabin
  • Veteran

• January 28, 2017, 02:00:34 am
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 02:38:54 pm »
Waygook does have a Last Days in the Bunker feel about it today. Angry FU's and alt-right diatribes?

Talk about triggered snowflakes.

• CJ
  • Super Waygook

• November 15, 2010, 08:11:00 am
    • Down south
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 02:42:38 pm »
I'm really quite astounded at how seriously you people take this website. It's not a political forum, take it easy.

Perhaps some of you need to give the bickering and fighting up and try and put your energy into a more worthwhile pursuit than feeding your online persona's ego. Maybe start with getting a half decent teaching certificate and getting out of the teaching scene in this country, which is basically a joke. 

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 02:46:11 pm »
Waygook does have a Last Days in the Bunker feel about it today.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Kpip! - Martin 2018

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 02:52:02 pm »
What a legend. I love the hero sign offs.
Who is here in 2019?

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 05:04:33 pm »
Waygook does have a Last Days in the Bunker feel about it today.

So, you're calling him Hitler?  You might actually read his posts criticizing antisemitism.  Anyhow, if the mods want to turn in this direction, I guess that's it's right.  But there were a lot of Trump supporters on here even a few months ago.  Now, I notice it's mostly pro SJW's.  I wondered why that was.  No I know.  The mods have been deleting people.  They want to shut people up.  Pathetic.  I'll prob be deleted and blocked too.  I was in favor of Bernie and thought of going third party.  But went Trump at the last minute reluctantly.  (Trade deals, etc.  Hillary wasn't going to do anything and the 3rd parties weren't going to win.) 

Anyways, I had asked him some questions before via message and he mentioned this incident now.  I think it's BS the way this site is going.  Add in charged lessons, I guess a lot of people will just go to Daves.  If the traffic numbers go down, the site will make less from ads.  I guess those people that want to believe what they believe will continue to put their heads up their butt.  These are the same people who tried to shut people up at Berkley after Bernie and Bill Maher even criticized the destruction of free speech.   If this is how you want to run your site, so be it.  Numbers will go down and Trump will continue to be President for all your triggered bitching and crying about it.   

Sionara.............

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 05:10:03 pm »
PS.  Folks rightfully complaining about forced paid downloads just got shut down.  It shows the new mods can't tolerate any dissent or different opinions. 

http://www.waygook.org/index.php/topic,109040.220.html

If they made great lessons and power points, then so be it.  But they are made randomly by other members; many of which are mediocre at best.  Maybe contributors should be paid for every time one is downloaded then.  I expect to be deleted soon too.  See you on Daves.

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 06:01:33 pm »
Don't go to Dave's. There is a new website where the moderator won't steal your work and force you to then pay for it: http://Spam.jcink.net/index.php. Come join!

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 06:17:44 pm »
It's amazing how some people can compartmentalise their "i was going to vote Bernie, but went for the full racist white nationalist-sympathising xenophobe".

It's always the "I'm pretty liberal, but black/gay/poor people should just get over all the discrimination stuff" guys.

Plus the "discrimination is bad, but you talking/protesting about it makes me feel uncomfortable" and "I'll only help if you do things MY way" white saviours.

The only one you're fooling is yourself. At least the Charlottesville Nazis were true to their convictions.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 06:34:19 pm »
It's always amazing how the same "give Nazis a chance" bullshitters are consistently against giving Jihadis or even North Korea a chance.