Read 2016 times

Adult Speaking Topics (50 Lessons)
« on: September 06, 2017, 10:30:49 am »
Hey folks,

I've been teaching small adult classes for these past two years and over that time have written many topic lessons. I've combined 50 of them into my first ebook and want to share it with this community. If any of you need some time-tested subjects to fill a 60-90 minute conversation class with intermediate / advanced adult learners, I hope my ebook can help.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075DFFHRH

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
Re: Adult Speaking Topics (50 Lessons)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 11:39:23 am »
     Just to add a bit of detail, each topic is broken into 3 sections: a topic question, 10 discussion questions, and a "describe" question that requires more thought and time to discuss than the other questions.

I browsed through, and some of the topics are pretty nifty: many of them could be used for high-school or even middle-school conversation/debate classes.

Just one criticism about something that immediately caught my eye: in Lesson 1 I see that hiphopopotamus is propagating the slanderous stereotype of "going Dutch", a baseless insult that was invented whole-cloth by the British propaganda machine during the Anglo-Dutch wars and economic competitions. 
Considering your surname you, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. >:(

:wink:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:43:24 am by kyndo »