Read 1340 times

• Siumom
  • Newgookin

• July 13, 2017, 11:26:55 am
    • Busan
Part time staff at a kids' cafe (Busan)
« on: July 13, 2017, 11:52:56 am »
We are searching for helpers starting from early September. Our goal is to provide a playground where kids can learn English while having fun.

We are seeking friendly, sociable and responsible staff members who love kids and can speak decent English. We welcome anyone who is willing to play with kids while talking in English. Our playground is filled with toys and slides, so you will have no trouble adapting. No curriculum  & lesson.

Work time is from Monday to Friday, three (3) hours a day(either 10:00 to 13:00 or 14:00 to 17:00).
- part time wage: 600,000  won
- full time wage: 1,500,000 won

We require a minimum stay of one (1) month. Please note that priority will be given to applicants who can stay for a longer period of time.

Our playground is located near the subway, the local market, museums, cafes, and Busan’s signature beaches, Haeundae and Gwangalli. It is also right next to Shinsegae, the world’s largest department store, where you can try out Busan’s fanciest spa/sauna (or jjim-jil-bbang).

Feel free to get in touch with us anytime; we’re happy to answer your questions! We might ask for your cv and your picture.

Teachers in schools and hakwons~ Before you leave Korea, have fun in Busan.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 03:11:10 pm by Siumom »

• godyl
  • Newgookin

• July 24, 2017, 11:47:23 pm
    • pusan
Re: Part time staff at a kids' cafe (Busan)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 01:42:53 pm »
Hello, my name is Godyl Logronio.

I am in Busan at the moment and was interested to become part of your staff. Do you have an email that I can use to get in touch and ask for more info?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards,
Godyl

• BR
  • Explorer

• August 04, 2015, 12:55:42 pm
    • Korea Busan
Re: Part time staff at a kids' cafe (Busan)
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 09:47:33 pm »
Hello!
I'm Evangeline S. Dy and I'm from the Philippines and currently living in Korea.
I'm interested to work here. Do you have any email address or contact number?
I can stay longer than a month and I love playing and working with children as I have experienced
teaching kids in an English Academy.☺