Read 33628 times

Re: Waygook.org user #basedcowboyshirt's #based lifehacks topic
« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2019, 10:57:44 am »

This makes me want to watch "Dave Made a Maze" again so much. Too relatable, lol.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #281 on: May 02, 2019, 11:38:50 am »

This makes me want to watch "Dave Made a Maze" again so much. Too relatable, lol.
Oh hey, that looks interesting! I remember many rainy days making forts in the living room using whatever was at hand. ("No mom, I need *all* the forks!")

« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2019, 11:42:53 am »
Does anyone have any tips for finding cheap flight tickets?

Apart from the classics - using Skyscanner in incognito mode - I don't know what else to do!

Any special tricks I'm missing?

• Colburnnn
  • Adventurer

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2019, 12:20:13 pm »
Does anyone have any tips for finding cheap flight tickets?

Apart from the classics - using Skyscanner in incognito mode - I don't know what else to do!

Any special tricks I'm missing?

Don't fly direct, Search on Wednesdays, Book early. Other than that, nope. If you wanna go, pay the money?

« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2019, 03:12:18 pm »
Oh hey, that looks interesting! I remember many rainy days making forts in the living room using whatever was at hand. ("No mom, I need *all* the forks!")

Yeah, I highly recommend it if you like whimsical films with a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor. My brother thinks it's stupid, but don't let that put you off. A movie about cardboard (and not so deep allusions about life)  can't be wrong.

And I remember collecting cereal boxes as a kid because I wanted to make an awesome maze and cereal fort in my room, but any time I started making real progress my mom would always throw everything out while I was at school. ;__;
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:35:06 pm by Chinguetti »

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2019, 09:26:37 pm »

Yeah, I highly recommend it if you like whimsical films with a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor. My brother thinks it's stupid, but don't let that put you off. A movie about cardboard (and not so deep allusions about life)  can't be wrong.

And I remember collecting cereal boxes as a kid because I wanted to make an awesome maze and cereal fort in my room, but any time I started making real progress my mom would always throw everything out while I was at school. ;__;

We made cardboard ships for our Star Wars guys. We were too poor to buy the ships, so we made them!

Egg carton seats, straws for laser cannons.  Good times!

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2019, 10:05:36 pm »
Make work commitments for Monday instead of Friday so you have the weekend as 2 says of extra slack in your schedule.
Also, schedule progress updates for Monday afternoon.

« Reply #287 on: May 03, 2019, 07:45:24 am »
Make work commitments for Monday instead of Friday so you have the weekend as 2 says of extra slack in your schedule.
Also, schedule progress updates for Monday afternoon.
Excellent lifehack!