Read 36440 times

Re: Waygook.org user #basedcowboyshirt's #based lifehacks topic
« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2019, 10:57:44 am »

This makes me want to watch "Dave Made a Maze" again so much. Too relatable, lol.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #281 on: May 02, 2019, 11:38:50 am »

This makes me want to watch "Dave Made a Maze" again so much. Too relatable, lol.
Oh hey, that looks interesting! I remember many rainy days making forts in the living room using whatever was at hand. ("No mom, I need *all* the forks!")

« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2019, 11:42:53 am »
Does anyone have any tips for finding cheap flight tickets?

Apart from the classics - using Skyscanner in incognito mode - I don't know what else to do!

Any special tricks I'm missing?

• Colburnnn
  • Veteran

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2019, 12:20:13 pm »
Does anyone have any tips for finding cheap flight tickets?

Apart from the classics - using Skyscanner in incognito mode - I don't know what else to do!

Any special tricks I'm missing?

Don't fly direct, Search on Wednesdays, Book early. Other than that, nope. If you wanna go, pay the money?

« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2019, 03:12:18 pm »
Oh hey, that looks interesting! I remember many rainy days making forts in the living room using whatever was at hand. ("No mom, I need *all* the forks!")

Yeah, I highly recommend it if you like whimsical films with a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor. My brother thinks it's stupid, but don't let that put you off. A movie about cardboard (and not so deep allusions about life)  can't be wrong.

And I remember collecting cereal boxes as a kid because I wanted to make an awesome maze and cereal fort in my room, but any time I started making real progress my mom would always throw everything out while I was at school. ;__;
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:35:06 pm by Chinguetti »

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2019, 09:26:37 pm »

Yeah, I highly recommend it if you like whimsical films with a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor. My brother thinks it's stupid, but don't let that put you off. A movie about cardboard (and not so deep allusions about life)  can't be wrong.

And I remember collecting cereal boxes as a kid because I wanted to make an awesome maze and cereal fort in my room, but any time I started making real progress my mom would always throw everything out while I was at school. ;__;

We made cardboard ships for our Star Wars guys. We were too poor to buy the ships, so we made them!

Egg carton seats, straws for laser cannons.  Good times!

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2019, 10:05:36 pm »
Make work commitments for Monday instead of Friday so you have the weekend as 2 says of extra slack in your schedule.
Also, schedule progress updates for Monday afternoon.

« Reply #287 on: May 03, 2019, 07:45:24 am »
Make work commitments for Monday instead of Friday so you have the weekend as 2 says of extra slack in your schedule.
Also, schedule progress updates for Monday afternoon.
Excellent lifehack!

« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2019, 02:36:34 pm »
Lifehack 32: If you find one instant coffee (sugar free, of course) to be too weak, try using two packets. This will make your coffee twice as strong, assuming you keep the same size glass. You can vary the strength of your coffee as much as you want, adding more or less instant coffee to determine the flavour.