Read 686 times

  • redx3doggy
  • Waygookin

    • 13

    • June 14, 2017, 05:56:52 pm
    • Los Angeles, CA, USA
So I'm working at JLS right now as a Korean (Bilingual) Teacher, but I found that it's not exactly what I want to do in regards to job responsibilities. I'm okay with the city that I'm placed at, but I want to go into the public school sphere instead. Currently have F4 (American citizen), Online 100 hours TEFL Certificate, (after my contract is over) 1 year of full-time teaching experience, and have a Bachelor's degree. Can speak Korean decently and read it, so adapting hasn't been too big of a problem for me so far. My current employer already turned in the documents (Apostilled copy of Degree Conferral, Apostilled CRC, and the other required documents) to the immigration office if I recall correctly; I might have to ask him to double-check that my assumption is correct though. My contract ends on May 31, 2018...

What documents do I need to gather for the EPIK program? Do I need to order another Apostilled CRC and Apostilled Degree?

I don't think it's the same as E2 visa holders, which is why I'm asking. Thanks for all the help in advance!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 06:14:13 pm by redx3doggy »