Read 589 times

Don't Have ARC - Pension
« on: February 27, 2017, 02:56:46 pm »
I applied for the lump sum refund and was approved three weeks ago, and I'm leaving the country in two days. I don't have my ARC card. - Anyone think I'll run into trouble at the airport?

Re: Don't Have ARC - Pension
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 03:01:07 pm »

No ARC- can't surrender ARC to get pension.

Call immigration on 1345 *now*.  Explain the situation.  Ask your question.