Read 1289 times

  • gyopo
  • Adventurer

    • 56

    • September 01, 2010, 07:39:34 am
    • Korea
Hello. I am a 37 year old gyopo (Korean-American). My current location is California USA. From 2003 to 2012, I taught English conversation in public elementary schools and public middle schools in Jeollabuk-do Province. I need an E-2 visa, but I can change to F4 visa after I arrive in Korea. I have a 100-hour TESOL certificate and I also have a 150-hour TEFL/TESOL certificate. I am requesting monthly pay of 2 million won. Thank you