Read 279762 times

Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2280 on: October 22, 2018, 03:24:26 pm »
'He left the embassy by himself'
'He left the embassy out of the back door, where the cameras don't record images'
'Rogue killers'
'He got in a fist fight'

This is all so ridiculous.

If this wasn't such a disgusting, despicable incident, I'd find some of the jokes about MBS's statements much much funnier.

'I was lifting around at Squi's house'
'I like beer'
MBS's calendar

That'd get him off the hook.

Blah blah blah... So Trump came very close to publicly assisting the Saudis in covering up a murder. Didn't you hear about the four recipes that Elizabeth Warren sent to a community cookbook in 1984?

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #2281 on: October 23, 2018, 07:29:04 am »
"Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054356145798856704

At least someone in government supports the rule of law which is more than you can say for the Dems. If you want to come to the US do it legally.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #2282 on: October 23, 2018, 07:50:33 am »
"Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054356145798856704

At least someone in government supports the rule of law which is more than you can say for the Dems. If you want to come to the US do it legally.

You realize that cutting aid to impoverished countries is only going to increase the number of economic refugees originating from those countries, don't you?

Also, it isn't 100% a countries job to keep people from leaving: part of the fault lies with the country that isn't turning away the illegal immigrants. I mean, is it really the Honduras' (or wherever) problem that the US has a leaky border? :undecided:

« Reply #2283 on: October 23, 2018, 09:39:11 am »

Yeah, it's a pity the Dems don't hire mob lawyers and interfere with ongoing criminal investigations to demonstrate their respect for the rule of law. Maybe they could earn your respect that way.

Every time CDW posts something about Trump and the "rule of law", I wonder if he has simply knows nothing of Trump's background (ie, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/31/a-quick-review-of-40-years-of-investigations-into-donald-trumps-businesses/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.53d160ad21b5), believes that any negative press is a media / Democrat / Soros conspiracy, or - most dangerously - knows all about it and is content to have notions of legality perpetually redefined to protect Donald Trump and advance his agenda.

Again, this is one of things where the cognitive dissonance level is almost impossible to comprehend. I literally cannot imagine what it feels like to look at the guy who keeps praising people who plead guilty to federal crimes, who applauds dictators for their "toughness", who has a long record of entanglements with the law (for which he hired mob lawyers to protect him), who recently participated in the cover-up of a murder and is visibly trying to undermine an FBI investigation almost every day, and think... This is a guy who respects the rule of law.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:41:26 am by Andyman »

« Reply #2284 on: October 23, 2018, 09:52:46 am »
Martino... Please resist the call to moral relativism. I'm not interested in Hillary or "That's politics for ya!" or the "lesser of two evils" choice in the 2016 election. I'm specifically interested in, and honestly quite fascinated by how someone can comfortably balance these two completely contradictory planes of information in their brain. 

« Reply #2285 on: October 23, 2018, 09:55:29 am »
Martino... Please resist the call to moral relativism. I'm not interested in Hillary or "That's politics for ya!" or the "lesser of two evils" choice in the 2016 election. I'm specifically interested in, and honestly quite fascinated by how someone can comfortably balance these two completely contradictory planes of information in their brain.

I think Trump is concerned with what he can get away with, rather than living a life of virtue, if that's what you mean. I agree with that.

« Reply #2286 on: October 23, 2018, 10:15:08 am »

I think Trump is concerned with what he can get away with, rather than living a life of virtue, if that's what you mean. I agree with that.

I don't really consider you as someone who sees him as a man concerned with respect for the law (insofar as the law doesn't suit him). There's a tendency to muddy the waters on this issue, though, by rolling out the "Well, his supporters understand that he's not perfect" line of argument. However, associating Trump with some upstanding commitment to legal principles is as credible as saying, "Donald Trump prefers older women and has a Christ-like indifference toward material wealth."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:28:19 am by Andyman »

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Banned
« Reply #2287 on: October 23, 2018, 10:52:43 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8IWQovg6d0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8IWQovg6d0

He does have a point. I think Trump went too far this time, but I'd rather have a candid president who occasionally makes a joke in poor taste than one who sounds fake and scripted most of the time.

« Reply #2288 on: October 23, 2018, 11:01:07 am »
Wow. Everyone should watch that link. Seriously. It's quite an insight into the Trumpist mind.

Trump, while praising someone for committing a documented assault to which the assailant pled guilty, was having fun and speaking figuratively. Eric Holder, by contrast, was speaking literally and encouraging actual violence when he said the following:

“Michelle Obama, I love her... Michelle always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.' No, when they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about. We’re proud as hell to be Democrats. We’re going to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party.”

Eric Holder deserves fierce condemnation, and Donald Trump should get your support for his rejection of political correctness.

« Reply #2289 on: October 24, 2018, 09:43:18 am »
I think anyone who thinks they have anything close to the full story on this Koshoggi thing, and treats Middle Eastern politics like some sort of "good guys/bad guys" thing is an absolute idiot. The politics there are so tribal and full of intrigue that we have no idea what's going on.

You have the Turks, the Israelis, the Saudis, the Iranians, the Egyptians, the Palestinians, and so on all maneuvering at times with and against each other for a slew of purposes, often backstabbing each other or making alliances of convenience. Then multiply that by the number of internal factions, tribes, dissident movements, and individuals gunning for power and you have something that makes Game of Thrones look simple.

Anyways, what would you do if you were the United States President? Note that any answer that begins with "NOT blah blah blah" is a non answer and utter nothingness.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #2290 on: October 25, 2018, 10:03:27 am »
With the recent bomb threats in the news, Trump called for civility and unity at his Wisconsin rally and then immediately blamed the Democratic mob and the fake news media for the high level of discourse in the country.

« Reply #2291 on: October 25, 2018, 10:46:19 am »
Trump inciting domestic terrorism, how surprising.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Banned
« Reply #2292 on: October 26, 2018, 07:27:51 am »
"Hundreds of U.S. troops are set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and the National Guard as a caravan with thousands of migrants pushes north with the goal of crossing into America, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News on Thursday....

"There are currently 2,100 National Guard troops on the southern border assisting Homeland Security....

"President Trump tweeted Thursday morning that 'I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped!' "
https://www.foxnews.com/us/hundreds-of-us-troops-heading-to-the-border-to-deal-with-migrant-caravan-official-says

Thank goodness that as president, Trump is commander-in-chief of the military under the US Constitution. If the Dems won't agree to build a wall then this is the alternative. Illegal immigration is really a zero sum game: their win is our loss. Even if they are not criminals or bringing in drugs they'll end up being a burden on taxpayers. I just read an article about US teachers complaining about low salaries. Ironically, the article said that many thought the solution was to vote Democrat. But the more money that gets spent on educating the children of illegal immigrants the less money there is left over for teachers. That's the problem with the Dems: they try to pander to different groups that have conflicting goals.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 07:34:48 am by CDW »

« Reply #2293 on: October 26, 2018, 09:40:38 am »
"He's playing into the fears of people like you CDW, who read and believe what Fox says..." and say nothing when Trump sends a signal of approval to domestic terrorists.

« Reply #2294 on: October 28, 2018, 04:13:13 am »
When the one thing that not one person ever wants to see become real does....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRUzgVJ7QWI

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #2295 on: October 28, 2018, 10:15:56 am »
"He's playing into the fears of people like you CDW, who read and believe what Fox says..." and say nothing when Trump sends a signal of approval to domestic terrorists.

Trump continues to use abrasive and hateful language to radicalize domestic terrorists.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Banned
« Reply #2296 on: October 29, 2018, 06:42:03 am »

Trump continues to use abrasive and hateful language to radicalize domestic terrorists.
"Lunatics, they have no political boundaries and to suggest that honest, vigorous, hard-hitting debate and criticism is somehow the motivating force behind one fringe violent individual is intellectually lazy… and frankly nothing but a cheap attempt to capitalize off a serious incident…. I never blamed Bernie Sanders because one of his loyal supporters shot Republican lawmaker, nearly killed Steve Scalise on a baseball field last year…. When something happens to a conservative Democrats have been missing in action, noticeably silent…."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bm2q8jaLLg

It appears that at least two people here are shamelessly participating in this blame game.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2297 on: October 29, 2018, 06:45:22 am »
Also, don’t forget that anti semitism’s home is on the left. 
This guy wrote about his hatred for trump because trump’s daughter is a Jew.

Don’t forget about the sniper cop killer motivated by black lives matter.   I don’t know how many whites have been beaten raped or murdered out of racist hatred fomented by democrats. 
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2298 on: October 29, 2018, 06:50:48 am »
"Hundreds of U.S. troops are set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and the National Guard as a caravan with thousands of migrants pushes north with the goal of crossing into America, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News on Thursday....

"There are currently 2,100 National Guard troops on the southern border assisting Homeland Security....

"President Trump tweeted Thursday morning that 'I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped!' "
https://www.foxnews.com/us/hundreds-of-us-troops-heading-to-the-border-to-deal-with-migrant-caravan-official-says

Thank goodness that as president, Trump is commander-in-chief of the military under the US Constitution. If the Dems won't agree to build a wall then this is the alternative. Illegal immigration is really a zero sum game: their win is our loss. Even if they are not criminals or bringing in drugs they'll end up being a burden on taxpayers. I just read an article about US teachers complaining about low salaries. Ironically, the article said that many thought the solution was to vote Democrat. But the more money that gets spent on educating the children of illegal immigrants the less money there is left over for teachers. That's the problem with the Dems: they try to pander to different groups that have conflicting goals.

You are not a real person.  Rational, decent people don't buy into Trump's 'caravan' scaremongering.  He is scratching around for anything to say ahead of the election, and it's all negative, divisive and frankly disgraceful.  He's playing into the fears of people like you CDW, who read and believe what Fox says.  Sad, really.

Woah !  Not a real person.   You leftists are so moralizing and good.  Yet, you are actually not.
Scaremongering?  This mob that is coming is not refugees or asylum seekers, they are economic migrants.    Big difference .

If we let the billions of economic migrants of the world into the us, then we will be broke.  They depress wages and cost a lot of public money.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:53:58 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2299 on: October 29, 2018, 06:52:50 am »
The election is coming and the lies are flowing...

-10% tax cut for the middle class....which will be implemented after the election...

Deficitumundo!!!

-The caravan...“criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in,”

Later...

“There’s no proof of anything,” Trump said, “but there could very well be.”

:laugh:  The guy's hilarious!!!
So you don’t know that he’s saying that there could be proof in the future? 

You must suck at teaching english
Bonzai!