Read 279233 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1760 on: May 25, 2018, 10:29:54 pm »
To be clear: Trump is a terrible negotiator. Whether it's North Korea, or China over trade, or Mexico over the wall, he's guided by impulse,  does no preparation, is incapable of listening, and gives away the store in return for short-term ego gratification.

trump's art of the deal appears to be more akin to finger painting that to the great masters.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1761 on: May 25, 2018, 10:30:55 pm »
Late last week Donald Trump signed an executive order reversing an Obama-era policy requiring federal agencies to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, but you may not have heard about it because the White House waited until late into the night to release it.

If this guy had as big a hard-on for Stormy Daniels as he does for Obama he wouldn't have had to pay her $130,000.
And what about your hard on for trump?  He gets a free be?
I've asked you nicely to stop projecting, jimbo. Why won't you stop?

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1762 on: May 25, 2018, 10:50:22 pm »
Nancy polosi has said the walk away was good for Kim jeung un .   You dems wanna lighten up on the treason?
So the meeting might still be on, but why wish that he fails in something so important?  It's a serious question, and the answer is because you are sick and twisted. 

Brilliant idea to write the letter and walk because really if they don't agree to everything beforehand , then the meeting is a useless photo op.   That they are talking this much leads me to believe that some major deals are happening in back channels .
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1763 on: May 26, 2018, 06:30:53 am »
Nancy polosi has said the walk away was good for Kim jeung un .   You dems wanna lighten up on the treason?
So the meeting might still be on, but why wish that he fails in something so important?  It's a serious question, and the answer is because you are sick and twisted. 

Brilliant idea to write the letter and walk because really if they don't agree to everything beforehand , then the meeting is a useless photo op.   That they are talking this much leads me to believe that some major deals are happening in back channels .
You're the one twisting--twisting Pelosi's words.

"Brilliant" to go into a meeting unprepared--that's twisted, jimbo.

« Reply #1764 on: May 26, 2018, 07:55:26 am »
Gators, you wouldnít know genius if it detonated on your head. I am worried though...

will this imperil his Nobel chances?

As I said, we shouldn't declare everything dead. Walkaways are a standard part of negotiations. Which do you think is a better negotiation over something serious?

A) A negotiation where no one walks away
B) A negotiation where both sides at least threatened to walk away at some point or in fact did.

If you think 'A', you're an idiot with no street smarts. Unless it's that rare 5% chance where the deal is instantly perfect for both sides, a no walk away means someone is getting played and one side is being led by someone who is weak-minded, which means trouble down the road. If people really mean to deal and keep their word, they haggle you down and they pour over every detail and fight for every inch.

I'd be more nervous if nobody walked away.
Is that how you negotiated a six-pack behind your convenience store register or the pizzas you used to make? Is that how it went down when you negotiated your current contract? 

BTW, how can you walk away when you never even got to the table?

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

I notice you never answered the question. All you did was personally attack me.

That's a 'tell' for when someone is no longer being reasonable in a debate and is at the point of cognitive dissonance.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1765 on: May 26, 2018, 08:42:50 am »
Gators, you wouldnít know genius if it detonated on your head. I am worried though...

As I said, we shouldn't declare everything dead. Walkaways are a standard part of negotiations. Which do you think is a better negotiation over something serious?

B) A negotiation where both sides at least threatened to walk away at some point or in fact did.

If you think 'A', you're an idiot with no street smarts. Unless it's that rare 5% chance where the deal is instantly perfect for both sides, a no walk away means someone is getting played and one side is being led by someone who is weak-minded, which means trouble down the road. If people really mean to deal and keep their word, they haggle you down and they pour over every detail and fight for every inch.

Is that how you negotiated a six-pack behind your convenience store register or the pizzas you used to make? Is that how it went down when you negotiated your current contract? 

That's a 'tell' for when someone is no longer being reasonable in a debate and is at the point of cognitive dissonance.

There's nothing quite like creating a false dichotomy and then getting all sanctimonious when the other party refuses to play along. :laugh:
Let alone the hypocrisy of the fact that the person making the accusation of dodging question is himself a past master of it.   :laugh:

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1766 on: May 26, 2018, 09:07:53 am »

Ah because pelosi knows that heís unprepared.    Your out of your mind if you think thereís a dem thatís more sound than  his advisors and Pompeo 1st at Harvard and west
Point .
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 09:10:26 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1767 on: May 26, 2018, 09:43:43 pm »

It's a silly question considering the circumstances. Which is why I questioned your obvious lack of experience.

BTW, you didn't answer my question.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1768 on: May 26, 2018, 09:44:56 pm »

Ah because pelosi knows that heís unprepared.    Your out of your mind if you think thereís a dem thatís more sound than  his advisors and Pompeo 1st at Harvard and west
Point .
LOL. He doesn't listen to his advisors.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1769 on: May 26, 2018, 09:46:12 pm »
Who'll sing lead--trump or kim?

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I'd love you to love me.
I'm beggin' you to beg me.
I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I'd love you to love me.
I'll shine up my old brown shoes.
I'll put on a brand new shirt
I'll get home early from work
If you say that you love me.
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I,
See you cryin' (cryin, cryin').
Oh, Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I,
See you cryin' (cryin, cryin')
Feelin' all alone without a friend
You know you feel like dyin' (dyin', dyin').
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I,
See you cryin' (cryin', cryin').

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #1770 on: May 26, 2018, 10:29:13 pm »

Point .

He listens to his top advisors all the time: Sean Hannity and Fox & Friends.

« Reply #1771 on: May 26, 2018, 11:15:16 pm »
The meeting’s on.
The meeting’s off.
He might be able to pencil it in.
Does everybody have to go through all this bullsh*t to get the Nobel?
Just give the man his goddamned trophy already!

We will NOT take ‘We’ll see what happens’ for an answer.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1772 on: May 27, 2018, 08:30:53 am »

Point .
Lol Iím not talking about taking their advice . Iím talking about professionalism and being prepared. Lol
Kind of the opposite of the leader from the most powerful nation ever leaving his plane in China like a hobo.  Lol lol lol
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1773 on: May 27, 2018, 08:39:00 am »

Point .

Or tucker carlson, a great show.  If your on the left and want to see how dumb you look ,watch that.
If Dems listened to them , then they might learn that people donít like sanctuary cities ILLEGAL immigration.
That Hillary Clinton isnít a crook and they should listen to their base and run Bernie.   That people donít like losing jobs.  That crime is going up. 
Bonzai!

• Savant
  • The Legend

« Reply #1774 on: May 27, 2018, 08:43:01 am »

Point .

Or tucker carlson, a great show.  If your on the left and want to see how dumb you look ,watch that.
If Dems listened to them , then they might learn that people donít like sanctuary cities ILLEGAL immigration.
That Hillary Clinton isnít a crook and they should listen to their base and run Bernie.   That people donít like losing jobs.  That crime is going up.

You put Tucker Carlson out there as a joke, right? Right?

Judge Jeanine, another great Trump advisor.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:44:51 am by Savant »

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1775 on: May 27, 2018, 09:09:03 am »

Ah because pelosi knows that he’s unprepared.    Your out of your mind if you think there’s a dem that’s more sound than  his advisors and Pompeo 1st at Harvard and west
Point .

Or Tucker Carlson, a great show.  If you want to see how dumb you have to be to watch it, just read my posts.

Fixed!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1776 on: May 27, 2018, 12:42:33 pm »

Point .

Nope tucker carlson is an awesome show.  Heís killing it.  Liberals get exposed constantly because they canít answer simple questions they just play politics and evade.
Also he regularly has a program about crazy leftist crap on campuses and exposes that campuses are ideologically left and off crap courses .  A complete scam.
Iím not going to learn from cnn that students are given credit to go to their home town and lecture people about white privelage...
Conservative are actually the best writers too.  Maybe too much post modernism and not a lot of work .  Iíd rather read a writer on conservative American any day than someoneís from the New York Times ... they are ideological zombies
I mean just look at the stupid childish ad hominem rebuttals on here.  Especially by adel.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 12:44:04 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1777 on: May 27, 2018, 06:11:33 pm »

Ah because pelosi knows that he’s unprepared.    Your out of your mind if you think there’s a dem that’s more sound than  his advisors and Pompeo 1st at Harvard and west
Point .

If Dems listened to them , then they might learn that people don’t like sanctuary cities ILLEGAL immigration.
That Hillary Clinton isn’t a crook and they should listen to their base and run Bernie.   That people don’t like losing jobs.  That crime is going up.

Nope tucker carlson is an awesome show.  He’s killing it.  Liberals get exposed constantly because they can’t answer simple questions they just play politics and evade.
Also he regularly has a program about crazy leftist crap on campuses and exposes that campuses are ideologically left and off crap courses .  A complete scam.
I’m not going to learn from cnn that students are given credit to go to their home town and lecture people about white privelage...
Conservative are actually the best writers too.  Maybe too much post modernism and not a lot of work .  I’d rather read a writer on conservative American any day than someone’s from the New York Times ... they are ideological zombies
I mean just look at the stupid childish ad hominem rebuttals on here.  Especially by adel.

In a way I agree with you. It is pretty childish to engage in debates on the the internet with people who think Tucker Carlson has any worthwhile commentary or meaningful  analysis  with regard to  the current malaise within the the United States.   
That said, I guess at an entry level, for a non native speaker as I'm guessing you must be, it might be an appropriate starting point to engage in some level of understanding of public policy and governance. I only hope that at some stage you venture beyond your current level of understanding and analysis to the point at which you recognize the silliness of Tucker Carlson and your use of language in his defense.  :laugh:
Until then, Bonsai to you my friend!   

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:17:37 pm by Adel »

• Savant
  • The Legend

« Reply #1778 on: May 27, 2018, 06:22:33 pm »

Point .

Nope tucker carlson is an awesome show.  Heís killing it.  Liberals get exposed constantly because they canít answer simple questions they just play politics and evade.
Iím not going to learn from cnn that students are given credit to go to their home town and lecture people about white privelage...
Conservative are actually the best writers too.  Maybe too much post modernism and not a lot of work .  Iíd rather read a writer on conservative American any day than someoneís from the New York Times ... they are ideological zombies

Fox News does have some great people [i.e. just Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace].

Here's Shepard Smith destroying the "Uranium One" myth. The truth was too much for his "educated" colleagues at Fox who demanded he be fired for reporting with facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Assij9fzYVo

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1779 on: May 27, 2018, 07:00:07 pm »
Destroying the uranium one myth?

In that video sheís just says that she didnít approve then uranium one deal.  Nothing more .  No evidence nothing . Who cares what sheís smith says .

The evidence is so overwhelming that bill and Hillary used  the state department to enrich themselves, there is no question.  Convicting an ex president in court is not easy though .   

As far as uranium one, she greenlighted the sale of uranium to a state controlled Russian company in exchange for millions in donations to her foundation and to bills speeches.   

You lefties are so arrogant, that you think people pay hundreds of thousands just to hear bill Clinton speak

Supporting bill and Hillary has come to mean that you are a blind partisan zombie, give her up.

ďWhen she became secretary of state, Hillary Clinton continued to support a robust CFIUS and led efforts by the panel to block Chinese companies from buying a mining business, a fiber-optic company, and even a wind farm in Oregon.78
But however hawkish Hillary might have been on other deals, this one sailed through. The Russian purchase of Uranium One was approved by CFIUS on October 22, 2010. Hillaryís opposition would have been enough under CFIUS rules to have the decision on the transaction kicked up to the president. That never happened.
The result: Uranium One and half of projected American uranium production were transferred to a private company controlled in turn by the Russian StateĒ
ďStill, despite a long record of publicly opposing such deals, Hillary didnít object. Why the apparent reversal? Could it be because shareholders involved in the transactions had transferred approximately $145 million to the Clinton Foundation or its initiatives? Or because her husband had profited from lucrative speaking deals arranged by companies associated with those who stood to profit from the deal? Could it be because Billóand possibly she herselfóhad quietly helped build the uranium assets for the company to begin withĒ

Excerpt From
Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich
Peter Schweizer
This material may be protected by copyright.
Excerpt From

This whole year long Russia trump business,  was probably orchestrated by Clinton and friends who enriched themselves with the help of Russians and Kazakh dictators and other human rights violators.
Itís a big smoke screen , so that when you talk about Hillary and uranium one, the mindless partisans automatically say, oh I know this game , the Russia conspiracy game .  Well with Hillary it was a real conspiracy .   

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 07:12:32 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!