Read 279235 times

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1620 on: May 07, 2018, 10:31:42 am »
Trump's not a racist. It's just that the left has nothing to run on but identity politics. Nobody wants to vote for higher taxes and open borders. So they have to turn everything into a racial issue.

Yes let's repeat this drivel about "identity politics" for the 5000th time in this topic and ignore the fact that Republicans blatantly use identity politics to attack anyone who isn't a racist quasi-fascist like they are.
The last 8 years was all about genders and race and sexuality all day every day. Understandably youíd want to forget.

I know you are but what am i is pee wee Hermanís defense.
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #1621 on: May 07, 2018, 10:45:05 pm »
Trump's not a racist. It's just that the left has nothing to run on but identity politics. Nobody wants to vote for higher taxes and open borders. So they have to turn everything into a racial issue.
Right.

Nice hyperbole regarding immigration. As for higher taxes nobody wants them, but unless you're all for the US continuing on the road to being a second-rate country, they're necessary. Pay me now or pay me later.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1622 on: May 07, 2018, 10:47:45 pm »

Yes let's repeat this drivel about "identity politics" for the 5000th time in this topic and ignore the fact that Republicans blatantly use identity politics to attack anyone who isn't a racist quasi-fascist like they are.
The last 8 years was all about genders and race and sexuality all day every day. Understandably youíd want to forget.

If the police would stop shooting innocent blacks and repugnican politicos would stop sexually harrasing women (and men) you wouldn't have to hear so much about race and gender.

« Reply #1623 on: May 08, 2018, 07:21:11 am »
If the police would stop shooting innocent blacks

Do you want them to stop shooting innocent white guys too, or is it only the black guys you want to save?

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #1624 on: May 08, 2018, 07:38:38 am »

Do you want them to stop shooting innocent white guys too, or is it only the black guys you want to save?
One doesn't hear too much about American police gunning down innocent Caucasians. Does it not happen, or does it just not make the news?

« Reply #1625 on: May 08, 2018, 08:00:26 am »
Here are the stats on unarmed shootings. The white guys killed don't make the news because they were all justified, the result of accidents or poor police procedure, while the black guys' deaths were all the result of racism.

The fact that a disproportionate number of blacks have been shot can also be explained by racism or the fact that a disproportionate number of blacks are arrested. The fact that a disproportionate number of blacks are arrested could be either explained by racism or the fact that a disproportionate number of people phoned the police and reported a crime committed by a black person.

What is really shocking is the rampant sexism of the US police

"Almost all victims of police shootings were male. In 2017, 940 out of 987 fatalities were men."

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:15:21 am by eggieguffer »

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1626 on: May 08, 2018, 08:12:06 am »
Here are the stats on unarmed shootings. The white guys killed don't make the news because they were all justified, the result of accidents or poor police procedure, while the black guys' deaths were all the result of racism.

The fact that a disproportionate number of blacks have been shot can also be explained by racism or the fact that a disproportionate number of blacks are arrested. The fact that a disproportionate number of blacks are arrested could be either explained by racism or the fact that a disproportionate number of people phoned the police and reported a crime committed by a black person.

You should use a little common sense .
So it could be that blacks commit a higher proportion of crime and also they live in areas where there are high crime, putting  police understandably on edge .
If you are capable then actually imagine that you have to police Detroit or Chicago.
If I am a cop and I have to work in a high crime area in Chicago or anywhere else you can bet your ass, that every stop Iím thinking about having to draw my gun.    There are also many other factors that will effect my decisions .  Thereís zero way I will listen to some d)#)$( like cornell west educate me about profiling .  Iíll profile the $(*$* out of people .  Iíd like to see you or any other naacp do my job.

Also most evidence says that police are less likely to use shoot a black person than a white person because black lives matter and whites donít to powerful ngos  and the political machine .
Bonzai!

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #1627 on: May 08, 2018, 08:24:40 am »

One doesn't hear too much about American police gunning down innocent Caucasians. Does it not happen, or does it just not make the news?

Probably, just the ones high on Meth. Not too many unarmed whites shot in the back.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1628 on: May 08, 2018, 08:44:57 am »

That was in answer to his statement about race. But the police need to stop shooting first and asking questions later. I'm sure you remember the drunk they shot for no good reason in the hotel hallway. 

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1629 on: May 08, 2018, 09:20:07 am »

Probably, just the ones high on Meth. Not too many unarmed whites shot in the back.
More whites are killed by police , police are brutal with whites.   Iíve seen several videos of police murdering whites .

Hereís the guy in the hotel https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.547e151ebfb4
Bonzai!

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1630 on: May 08, 2018, 10:28:34 am »

More whites are killed by police , police are brutal with whites.   Iíve seen several videos of police murdering whites .

Tff,
Dam snowflakes need to get off the Meth and start respecting the law! :police:

« Reply #1631 on: May 08, 2018, 10:32:42 am »

This is actually a pretty racist comment. No thought as to individual cases, just the assumption that white guys shot by cops are probably on Meth. Change white for black and meth for crack and you can see how it'd be received. It's probably an indication of how the left in the US really does believe black lives matter and white lives don't. Maybe an 'All lives matter' movement is needed after all.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1632 on: May 08, 2018, 11:22:46 am »
It's almost as if Trump supporters never really cared about his economic stances the way they said they did, and only ever liked him because of his vile racism.

Back on topic!
As gauged by the responses to this post, I'd say Trump gives his supporters validation to their sense of victim-hood.
I doubt they are really as concerned about the economy. They certainly don't appear to be too concerned about traditional conservative values like protecting the constitution and the rule of law.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #1633 on: May 08, 2018, 11:26:17 am »

This is actually a pretty racist comment. No thought as to individual cases, just the assumption that white guys shot by cops are probably on Meth. Change white for black and meth for crack and you can see how it'd be received. It's probably an indication of how the left in the US really does believe black lives matter and white lives don't. Maybe an 'All lives matter' movement is needed after all.

I thought because of Trump you don't do racism comments?

The meth remark was a little tongue-in-cheek. I forgot to mention whites doing PCP, as well.

Yes, all lives do matter.

« Reply #1634 on: May 08, 2018, 11:32:08 am »

The American presidency build up and election is one of, if not the most, tedious and disgusting wastes of time. Where the person elected is the one who has the least shit sticking to them at the end.  Which other 'developed' 'democratic' country has such a ridiculous and disgraceful procedure for electing a 'president'?
France.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #1635 on: May 08, 2018, 12:09:29 pm »

Hereís the guy in the hotel https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.547e151ebfb4
Yes, the Shaver story is revolting.  I don't doubt more whites are killed by police, but do you suppose it's five times more white than blacks?   Like, you know, proportionally to the population?

« Reply #1636 on: May 08, 2018, 01:10:18 pm »

Yes, the Shaver story is revolting.  I don't doubt more whites are killed by police, but do you suppose it's five times more white than blacks?   Like, you know, proportionally to the population?

Men are killed in vastly greater numbers proportionally than women, so?

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1637 on: May 09, 2018, 04:53:51 am »

He can claim an association with this group thereby validating his sense of victim-hood. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/the-rise-of-victimhood-culture/404794/

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1638 on: May 09, 2018, 05:21:56 am »
Anyways, enough with the deflections already. Let's get this thread back on topic!

Vladimir Lenin is often credited with coining the phrase “useful idiot” to describe the shallow thinkers in the West who did the Communist Party’s bidding without realizing it. During the Cold War, liberals consistently lived down to the stereotype that they were Soviet dupes, too gullible and weak-minded to see they were buying the rope that would hang them, as Lenin put it. With each passing day, it becomes more and more difficult to avoid the conclusion that the current president of the United States, Donald J. Trump, is either hiding something when it comes to the Kremlin, or simply one of its useful idiots. Neither conclusion is comforting.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/excerpt-trumprussia-definitive-history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d40FpyYYB4

« Reply #1639 on: May 09, 2018, 05:33:04 am »

He can claim an association with this group thereby validating his sense of victim-hood. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/the-rise-of-victimhood-culture/404794/

Ha ha that's pretty funny, Latin Americans having a go at Yanks for trying to culturally appropriate football.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 05:39:03 am by eggieguffer »