Read 284527 times

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1100 on: November 06, 2017, 10:49:36 am »
Koreans look forward to his arrival tomorrow.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #1101 on: November 06, 2017, 11:31:53 am »
May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.

So judging by Trump's tweet, another white gunman who shot and killed a lot of people.  Another win for the NRA as the 'thoughts and prayers' are for those 'good folks' and that's about it.  Then the 8 people killed in New York has Trump demanding stricter immigration and any number of other laws to stop it from happening again.
 :-[

So are we just supposed to let anyone in without vetting? Are we supposed to restrict the movement of our own citizens?

I understand the point about hypocrisy you're trying to make, I just think that's a poor example.

I think all of your posts should be vetted for factual accuracy.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #1102 on: November 06, 2017, 11:44:34 am »

Both of them? Or just the guy standing in front?  :laugh:

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1103 on: November 07, 2017, 02:36:19 am »

Both of them? Or just the guy standing in front?  :laugh:

The sign say 'we' dude.  So it's safe to assume CDW is the guy holding the poster and he's clearly acting as a representative of his people when he displays the sign.
I guess that was his point that he made so eloquently.

But no, the guy behind him is just spruiking for the local room salon and is indifferent to CDW's deranged rants. 

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #1104 on: November 08, 2017, 03:07:13 pm »
May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.

So judging by Trump's tweet, another white gunman who shot and killed a lot of people.  Another win for the NRA as the 'thoughts and prayers' are for those 'good folks' and that's about it.  Then the 8 people killed in New York has Trump demanding stricter immigration and any number of other laws to stop it from happening again.

So are we just supposed to let anyone in without vetting? Are we supposed to restrict the movement of our own citizens?

I understand the point about hypocrisy you're trying to make, I just think that's a poor example.
You're arguing for a convicted criminal who just went into a church and blew away 26 innocent folks.  Nice, real nice.

« Reply #1105 on: November 08, 2017, 04:30:20 pm »

You're arguing for a convicted criminal who just went into a church and blew away 26 innocent folks.  Nice, real nice.

Yes, that's exactly what I was arguing for when I said that the difference between immigration and the Texas shooter is that it takes a lot to restrict the free movement of citizens within the United States.  :rolleyes:

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1106 on: November 08, 2017, 06:42:06 pm »

Yes, that's exactly what I was arguing for when I said that the difference between immigration and the Texas shooter is that it takes a lot to restrict the free movement of citizens within the United States.  :rolleyes:
That's why it pointed it out--so you'd realize what exactly you were arguing for. Too bad you still don't get it.

« Reply #1107 on: November 08, 2017, 10:32:52 pm »

Americans with guns are BY FAR more dangerous to Americans than any terrorists. And refugees are less dangerous than sharks, asteroids, and bees. Guess which Trump and his idiot cult fanboys think is the biggest danger?

Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #1108 on: November 16, 2017, 08:00:31 pm »
"WASHINGTON (AP) A half-dozen Democrats on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, accusing him of obstruction of justice and other offenses, in a long-shot effort that stands little chance in the Republican-led House....

"A spokesman for the Republican National Committee criticized the effort.

" 'House Democrats lack a positive message and are completely unwilling to work across the aisle, so instead they've decided to support a baseless radical effort that the vast majority of Americans disagree with,' said spokesman Michael Ahrens."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-house-dems-introduce-impeachment-articles-against-trump-144901738--politics.html

I'm not sure what they hope to accomplish.

• Aurata
  • Expert Waygook

• July 10, 2016, 09:51:51 pm
    • Korea
    more
« Reply #1109 on: November 16, 2017, 10:17:29 pm »
I'm not sure what they hope to accomplish.

Soothing the wounds to their massive egos?
Imagine your Korea...

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more

« Reply #1111 on: November 17, 2017, 10:26:28 am »
Reflexive lefty cognitive dissonance:

Trump can't get anything accomplished, he's a bumbling idiot.

Trump is Hitler! Worse than Bin Laden! Our freedoms are all being eroded!

• 미국인병
  • Veteran

• November 25, 2016, 08:41:27 am
    • 울산
    more
« Reply #1112 on: November 17, 2017, 02:02:41 pm »
Never forgot we need to get Hillary's son out of hell he has computers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cclqCLWRJ8

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1113 on: November 17, 2017, 04:30:15 pm »
Reflexive lefty cognitive dissonance:

Trump can't get anything accomplished, he's a bumbling idiot.

Trump is Hitler! Worse than Bin Laden! Our freedoms are all being eroded!
You're going to keep on with that Hitler stuff, huh? Because you have nothing of substance to say in defense of bozo bone spurs, I'm guessing.

What bothers me is that since you're so often wrong, he might end up being closer to Hitler than anyone could have guessed.

BTW, I think you can make a good case that if the repugnican budget passes and trump signs it into law, he will be, in the end, killing many more Americans than bin laden through denying them medical care. Plus all the environmental regulations he's working to roll back. How about that Keystone oil spill?

« Reply #1114 on: November 17, 2017, 08:37:55 pm »
Remember when Fartin was Whatabouting about the treasonous Hillary Uranium deal? Shepherd Smith just shit all over that.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• Savant
  • The Legend

« Reply #1115 on: November 17, 2017, 10:15:53 pm »
Remember when Fartin was Whatabouting about the treasonous Hillary Uranium deal? Shepherd Smith just shit all over that.

And a lot of Fox News watchers ended up being confused and insulted by a little something called "facts".

« Reply #1116 on: November 18, 2017, 10:09:15 am »

It wasn't the deal itself, it was the improper actions by the DoJ in failing to notify about the investigation and other shadiness. That was all confirmed in the story released by The Hill, a well-respected MSM political source. Certainly improper and comparable to some of the charges being levied against Trumpco.

Also, for people who insult others intelligence, you & gators & Savant tend to write with all the nuance, sophistication, and depth of a 6th grade boy. Everything is just blunt insult and putting the other person in the worst possible light, often with namecalling.

• Savant
  • The Legend

« Reply #1117 on: November 18, 2017, 01:53:15 pm »

It wasn't the deal itself, it was the improper actions by the DoJ in failing to notify about the investigation and other shadiness. That was all confirmed in the story released by The Hill, a well-respected MSM political source. Certainly improper and comparable to some of the charges being levied against Trumpco.

Also, for people who insult others intelligence, you & gators & Savant tend to write with all the nuance, sophistication, and depth of a 6th grade boy. Everything is just blunt insult and putting the other person in the worst possible light, often with namecalling.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
Germany supplants US as the country with the best global reputation
« Reply #1118 on: November 18, 2017, 04:10:54 pm »
(CNN) - America's brand has taken a major hit in the age of Trump.

At least that's according to a survey that ranks the world's best nation brands.

The United States lands with an overall No. 6 ranking in the Anholt-GfK Nation Brands Index, which measures 50 nations in multiple categories, including governance, exports, culture, people, tourism and immigration/investment. The United States was the overall No. 1 in 2016, but Germany took the top spot this year.

The source of America's big drop? President Donald Trump, says Simon Anholt, a political consultant who developed the brand survey more than a decade ago.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/17/world/nation-brand-ranking-trnd/index.html

"Previously, America has never stayed outside the top ranking for more than a year at a time," he said. "It will be interesting to see whether this holds true in the 2018 ranking."

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1119 on: November 18, 2017, 04:34:14 pm »

That's politics, boy, and you ain't exactly innocent. Hence your many LIES about what others post.