Read 248407 times

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #860 on: August 16, 2017, 07:05:06 am »
So, it took him 48 hours to condemn the KKK and white supremacists. But 24 hours later, and he was defending them again. Trump showing his true "white" colors.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #861 on: August 16, 2017, 09:21:54 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poFDm0WRqUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poFDm0WRqUo

A flyer that was being passed out in Charlottesville-
https://i2.wp.com/en.protothema.gr/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/antifa.jpg

Notice at the top it says, "The evil white race must be destroyed!" Trump is right to blame all sides for the violence.
I smell alt-right BS.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #862 on: August 16, 2017, 12:48:00 pm »
Observations of a NY Times journalist who was there:

"A few wrap-it-up thoughts from Charlottesville: 1. Striking how many of the white nationalists were young people, almost entirely men.

"2. The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding 'antifa' beating white nationalists being led out of the park

"3. Among my unanswered questions: police response. Why did things get out of hand so quickly? Could violence have been prevented?"
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19673/ny-times-reporter-admits-antifa-protesters-james-barrett

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #863 on: August 16, 2017, 03:10:02 pm »

"A few wrap-it-up thoughts from Charlottesville: 1. Striking how many of the white nationalists were young people, almost entirely men.

"2. The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding 'antifa' beating white nationalists being led out of the park

"3. Among my unanswered questions: police response. Why did things get out of hand so quickly? Could violence have been prevented?"
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19673/ny-times-reporter-admits-antifa-protesters-james-barrett
The hard left--interesting term. The antifa are basically anarchists with no political ideology other than to oppose fascism, which is the U.S. means the alt-right.

But let's be clear. The alt-right have declared war, literally, in defense of "white America." They (and you) (Are you a normie or a real comrade in arms?) can no longer hide on reddit and 4chan and the like.

More and more americans know what they (and you) are really up to and thus more and more Americans are actively opposing them (and you). dick spencer is pretty much in hiding except when he pops up for a speaking engagement, bodyguards in tow.

This is not a war you can win, even if Robert E. Lee comes back from the dead to lead you.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Banned
« Reply #864 on: August 17, 2017, 07:55:23 am »

The hard left--interesting term. The antifa are basically anarchists with no political ideology other than to oppose fascism, which is the U.S. means the alt-right.

But let's be clear. The alt-right have declared war, literally, in defense of "white America." They (and you) (Are you a normie or a real comrade in arms?) can no longer hide on reddit and 4chan and the like.

More and more americans know what they (and you) are really up to and thus more and more Americans are actively opposing them (and you). dick spencer is pretty much in hiding except when he pops up for a speaking engagement, bodyguards in tow.

This is not a war you can win, even if Robert E. Lee comes back from the dead to lead you.
Can antifa (and you) really shut down free speech? That's not such an easy thing to accomplish in the age of the internet.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Banned
« Reply #865 on: August 17, 2017, 08:06:20 am »
Apparently, as long as violent leftists label their victims “fascists,” they are free to set fires, smash windows and beat civilians bloody. No police officer will stop them. They have carte blanche to physically assault anyone they disapprove of, including Charles Murray, Heather Mac Donald, Ben Shapiro, me and Milo Yiannopoulos, as well as anyone who wanted to hear us speak.

Even far-left liberals like Evergreen State professor Bret Weinstein will be stripped of police protection solely because the mob called him a “racist.”

If the liberal shock troops deem local Republicans “Nazis” — because some of them support the duly elected Republican president — Portland will cancel the annual Rose Festival parade rather than allow any Trump supporters to march.

They’re all “fascists”! Ipso facto, the people cracking their skulls and smashing store windows are “anti-fascists,” or as they call themselves, “antifa.”

We have no way of knowing if the speakers at the Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally last weekend were “Nazis,” “white supremacists” or passionate Civil War buffs, inasmuch as they weren’t allowed to speak. The Democratic governor shut the event down, despite a court order to let it proceed.

We have only visuals presented to us by the activist media, showing some participants with Nazi paraphernalia. But for all we know, the Nazi photos are as unrepresentative of the rally as that photo of the drowned Syrian child is of Europe’s migrant crisis. Was it 1 percent Nazi or 99 percent Nazi?

As the “Unite the Right” crowd was dispersing, they were forced by the police into the path of the peace-loving, rock-throwing, fire-spraying antifa. A far-left reporter for The New York Times, Sheryl Gay Stolberg, tweeted live from the event: “The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding ‘antifa’ beating white nationalists being led out of the park.”

That’s when protestor James Fields sped his car into a crowd of the counter-protesters, then immediately hit reverse, injuring dozens of people, and killing one woman, Heather Heyer.

This has been universally labeled “terrorism,” but we still don’t know whether Fields hit the gas accidentally, was in fear for his life or if he rammed the group intentionally and maliciously.

With any luck, we’ll unravel Fields’ motives faster than it took the Obama administration to discern the motives of a Muslim shouting “Allahu Akbar!” while gunning down soldiers at Fort Hood. (Six years.)

But so far, all we know is that Fields said he was “upset about black people” and wanted to kill as many as possible. On his Facebook page, he displayed a “White Power” poster and “liked” three organizations deemed “white separatist hate groups” by the Southern Poverty Law Center. A subsequent search of his home turned up bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics.

Actually, none of that is true. The paragraph above describes, down to the letter, what was known about Micah Xavier Johnson, the black man who murdered five Dallas cops a year ago during a Black Lives Matter demonstration. My sole alteration to the facts is reversing the words “black” and “white.”

President Obama held a news conference the next day to say it’s “very hard to untangle the motives.” The New York Times editorialized agnostically that many “possible motives will be ticked off for the killer.” (One motive kind of sticks out like a sore thumb to me.)

In certain cases, the media are quite willing to jump to conclusions. In others, they seem to need an inordinate amount of time to detect motives.

The media think they already know all there is to know about James Fields, but they also thought they knew all about the Duke lacrosse players, “gentle giant” Michael Brown and those alleged gang-rapists at the University of Virginia.

Waiting for facts is now the “Nazi” position.

Liberals have Republicans over a barrel because they used the word “racist.” The word is kryptonite, capable of turning the entire GOP and 99 percent of the “conservative media” into a panicky mass of cowardice.

This week, Mitt Romney and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) — among others — instructed us that masked liberals hitting people with baseball bats are pure of heart — provided they first label the likes of Charles Murray or some housewife in a “MAGA” hat “fascists.”

Luckily, the week before opening fire on Republicans, critically injuring House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, Bernie Sanders-supporter James Hodgkinson had used the vital talisman, calling the GOP “fascist.” So you see, he wasn’t trying to commit mass murder! He was just fighting “Nazis.” Rubio and Romney will be expert witnesses.

And let’s recall the response of Hillary Clinton to the horrifying murder of five Dallas cops last year. The woman who ran against Trump displayed all the moral blindness currently being slanderously imputed to him.

In an interview on CNN about the slaughter that had taken place roughly 12 hours earlier, Hillary barely paused to acknowledge the five dead officers — much less condemn the shooting — before criticizing police for their “implicit bias” six times in about as many minutes.

What she really wanted to talk about were the two recent police shootings of black men in Baton Rouge and Minneapolis, refusing to contradict Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton’s claim that the Minneapolis shooting was based on racism.

Officers in both cases were later found innocent of any wrongdoing. Either the left has had a really bad streak of luck on their police brutality cases, or bad cops are a lot rarer than they think.

Some people would not consider the mass murder of five white policemen by an anti-cop nut in the middle of a BLM protest a good jumping-off point for airing BLM’s delusional complaints about the police. It would be like responding to John Hinckley Jr.’s attempted murder of President Reagan by denouncing Jodie Foster for not dating him.

Or, to bring it back to Charlottesville, it would be as if Trump had responded by expounding on the kookiest positions of “Unite the Right” — just as Hillary’s response echoed the paranoid obsessions of the cop-killer. Trump would have quickly skipped over the dead girl and railed against black people, Jews and so on.

That is the precise analogy to what Hillary did as the bodies of five Dallas cops lay in the morgue.

Thank God Donald J. Trump is our president, and not Mitt Romney, not Marco Rubio and not that nasty woman.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/coulter-when-liberals-club-people-its-with-love-in-their-hearts/

To that excellent commentary I would add that the authorities in Virginia have sent a very clear message: rule of law no longer matters. It doesn't matter if you have a permit to hold a protest. If they don't like what you have to say then they'll find a way to revoke it one way or the other.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #866 on: August 17, 2017, 08:12:12 am »
Breitbart, Ann Coulter, the ghost of Hitler. All really top-notch sources.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Banned
« Reply #867 on: August 17, 2017, 09:15:13 am »
Interesting read...

Unlearning the myth of American innocence

It was because of this text that I picked up the books of James Baldwin, who gave me the sense of meeting someone who knew me better, and with a far more sophisticated critical arsenal than I had myself. There was this line:

But I have always been struck, in America, by an emotional poverty so bottomless, and a terror of human life, of human touch, so deep, that virtually no American appears able to achieve any viable, organic connection between his public stance and his private life.
And this one:

All of the western nations have been caught in a lie, the lie of their pretended humanism; this means that their history has no moral justification, and that the west has no moral authority.

And this one:

White Americans are probably the sickest and certainly the most dangerous people, of any colour, to be found in the world today.

I know why this came as a shock to me then, at the age of 22, and it wasn’t necessarily because he said I was sick, though that was part of it. It was because he kept calling me that thing: “white American”. In my reaction I justified his accusation. I knew I was white, and I knew I was American, but it was not what I understood to be my identity. For me, self-definition was about gender, personality, religion, education, dreams. I only thought about finding myself, becoming myself, discovering myself – and this, I hadn’t known, was the most white American thing of all.

I still did not think about my place in the larger world, or that perhaps an entire history – the history of white Americans – had something to do with who I was. My lack of consciousness allowed me to believe I was innocent, or that white American was not an identity like Muslim or Turk.

‘White Americans are probably the most dangerous people in the world today’ … author James Baldwin in New York, 1963. Photograph: Dave Pickoff/AP
Of this indifference, Baldwin wrote: “White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded.”

Young white Americans of course go through pain, insecurity and heartache. But it is very, very rare that young white Americans come across someone who tells them in harsh, unforgiving terms that they might be merely the easy winners of an ugly game, and indeed that because of their ignorance and misused power, they might be the losers within a greater moral universe.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/08/unlearning-the-myth-of-american-innocence

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #868 on: August 17, 2017, 09:44:34 am »

Can antifa (and you) really shut down free speech? That's not such an easy thing to accomplish in the age of the internet.
Hate speech is not free speech.

As for the internet, there will be fewer and fewer entities willing to host hate speech. They're being shut down, the same way trumpy's economic councils just disappeared.

Trump abruptly ends manufacturing council after CEOs disband strategic and policy forum
After CEOs distanced themselves from President Donald Trump and stepped down from two advisory councils, Trump said he would end the forums. Members of the Strategic and Policy Forum agreed to end the group Wednesday in order to "condemn" Trump's defiant remarks about violence at a white nationalist rally.

The Resistance is growing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J2Jz_N6sk8

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #869 on: August 17, 2017, 09:56:36 am »
Apparently, as long as violent leftists label their victims “fascists,” they are free to set fires, smash windows and beat civilians bloody. No police officer will stop them. They have carte blanche to physically assault anyone they disapprove of, including Charles Murray, Heather Mac Donald, Ben Shapiro, me and Milo Yiannopoulos, as well as anyone who wanted to hear us speak.

Even far-left liberals like Evergreen State professor Bret Weinstein will be stripped of police protection solely because the mob called him a “racist.”

If the liberal shock troops deem local Republicans “Nazis” — because some of them support the duly elected Republican president — Portland will cancel the annual Rose Festival parade rather than allow any Trump supporters to march.

They’re all “fascists”! Ipso facto, the people cracking their skulls and smashing store windows are “anti-fascists,” or as they call themselves, “antifa.”

We have no way of knowing if the speakers at the Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally last weekend were “Nazis,” “white supremacists” or passionate Civil War buffs, inasmuch as they weren’t allowed to speak. The Democratic governor shut the event down, despite a court order to let it proceed.

We have only visuals presented to us by the activist media, showing some participants with Nazi paraphernalia. But for all we know, the Nazi photos are as unrepresentative of the rally as that photo of the drowned Syrian child is of Europe’s migrant crisis. Was it 1 percent Nazi or 99 percent Nazi?

As the “Unite the Right” crowd was dispersing, they were forced by the police into the path of the peace-loving, rock-throwing, fire-spraying antifa. A far-left reporter for The New York Times, Sheryl Gay Stolberg, tweeted live from the event: “The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding ‘antifa’ beating white nationalists being led out of the park.”

That’s when protestor James Fields sped his car into a crowd of the counter-protesters, then immediately hit reverse, injuring dozens of people, and killing one woman, Heather Heyer.

This has been universally labeled “terrorism,” but we still don’t know whether Fields hit the gas accidentally, was in fear for his life or if he rammed the group intentionally and maliciously.

With any luck, we’ll unravel Fields’ motives faster than it took the Obama administration to discern the motives of a Muslim shouting “Allahu Akbar!” while gunning down soldiers at Fort Hood. (Six years.)

But so far, all we know is that Fields said he was “upset about black people” and wanted to kill as many as possible. On his Facebook page, he displayed a “White Power” poster and “liked” three organizations deemed “white separatist hate groups” by the Southern Poverty Law Center. A subsequent search of his home turned up bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics.

Actually, none of that is true. The paragraph above describes, down to the letter, what was known about Micah Xavier Johnson, the black man who murdered five Dallas cops a year ago during a Black Lives Matter demonstration. My sole alteration to the facts is reversing the words “black” and “white.”

President Obama held a news conference the next day to say it’s “very hard to untangle the motives.” The New York Times editorialized agnostically that many “possible motives will be ticked off for the killer.” (One motive kind of sticks out like a sore thumb to me.)

In certain cases, the media are quite willing to jump to conclusions. In others, they seem to need an inordinate amount of time to detect motives.

The media think they already know all there is to know about James Fields, but they also thought they knew all about the Duke lacrosse players, “gentle giant” Michael Brown and those alleged gang-rapists at the University of Virginia.

Waiting for facts is now the “Nazi” position.

Liberals have Republicans over a barrel because they used the word “racist.” The word is kryptonite, capable of turning the entire GOP and 99 percent of the “conservative media” into a panicky mass of cowardice.

This week, Mitt Romney and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) — among others — instructed us that masked liberals hitting people with baseball bats are pure of heart — provided they first label the likes of Charles Murray or some housewife in a “MAGA” hat “fascists.”

Luckily, the week before opening fire on Republicans, critically injuring House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, Bernie Sanders-supporter James Hodgkinson had used the vital talisman, calling the GOP “fascist.” So you see, he wasn’t trying to commit mass murder! He was just fighting “Nazis.” Rubio and Romney will be expert witnesses.

And let’s recall the response of Hillary Clinton to the horrifying murder of five Dallas cops last year. The woman who ran against Trump displayed all the moral blindness currently being slanderously imputed to him.

In an interview on CNN about the slaughter that had taken place roughly 12 hours earlier, Hillary barely paused to acknowledge the five dead officers — much less condemn the shooting — before criticizing police for their “implicit bias” six times in about as many minutes.

What she really wanted to talk about were the two recent police shootings of black men in Baton Rouge and Minneapolis, refusing to contradict Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton’s claim that the Minneapolis shooting was based on racism.

Officers in both cases were later found innocent of any wrongdoing. Either the left has had a really bad streak of luck on their police brutality cases, or bad cops are a lot rarer than they think.

Some people would not consider the mass murder of five white policemen by an anti-cop nut in the middle of a BLM protest a good jumping-off point for airing BLM’s delusional complaints about the police. It would be like responding to John Hinckley Jr.’s attempted murder of President Reagan by denouncing Jodie Foster for not dating him.

Or, to bring it back to Charlottesville, it would be as if Trump had responded by expounding on the kookiest positions of “Unite the Right” — just as Hillary’s response echoed the paranoid obsessions of the cop-killer. Trump would have quickly skipped over the dead girl and railed against black people, Jews and so on.

That is the precise analogy to what Hillary did as the bodies of five Dallas cops lay in the morgue.

Thank God Donald J. Trump is our president, and not Mitt Romney, not Marco Rubio and not that nasty woman.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/coulter-when-liberals-club-people-its-with-love-in-their-hearts/

To that excellent commentary I would add that the authorities in Virginia have sent a very clear message: rule of law no longer matters. It doesn't matter if you have a permit to hold a protest. If they don't like what you have to say then they'll find a way to revoke it one way or the other.
Hate speech is not free speech.

As for the protest, what right did the white supremacists have to come armed, from as far away as Canada, to involve themselves in the affairs of a community to which they didn't belong? They had no permit for that.

And so the citizens of Charlottesville shut them down, leaving you to cry crocodile tears at your keyboard.

The Resistance is just getting revved up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc6FmZCT0Zc

« Reply #870 on: August 17, 2017, 10:28:21 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RUi7lca7EI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otOvYIyojH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s8R_cGgvFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxECY1PXjiM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwXuNcXhDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03bHf6j1T5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4

Plenty of evidence shows just how violent and terrorizing ANTIFA is.  They've been rioting with their violence, using intimidation to push their agenda, and fueling an environment of hate.  They and BLM have started this and now there has been a neo nazi backlash.  All of these groups suck.  I condemn them all.  But only bashing neo nazis and not the others is bullshit.    Personally, I hope all these groups can f@k right 0ff.  (Skinheads, your songs about blood running in the streets ain't cool, either.  Every person with common values, common sense, and a belief in personal freedom (free speech/ free religion, etc) of any race ought to be welcome.  Period.)

« Reply #871 on: August 17, 2017, 10:44:26 am »

Plenty of evidence shows just how violent and terrorizing ANTIFA is.  They've been rioting with their violence, using intimidation to push their agenda, and fueling an environment of hate.  They and BLM have started this and now there has been a neo nazi backlash.  All of these groups suck.  I condemn them all.  But only bashing neo nazis and not the others is bullshit.    Personally, I hope all these groups can f@k right 0ff.  (Skinheads, your songs about blood running in the streets ain't cool, either.  Every person with common values, common sense, and a belief in personal freedom (free speech/ free religion, etc) of any race ought to be welcome.  Period.)

Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

« Reply #872 on: August 17, 2017, 10:45:36 am »
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #873 on: August 17, 2017, 10:52:49 am »
Has Waygook really reached the stage of certain posters defending the rights of Nazis to be Nazis?

• daechan16
  • Veteran

• August 30, 2015, 11:17:20 am
    • Gangwon, South Korea
« Reply #874 on: August 17, 2017, 12:07:54 pm »
Has Waygook really reached the stage of certain posters defending the rights of Nazis to be Nazis?

crazy isnt it...

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #875 on: August 17, 2017, 12:16:03 pm »

You're playing right into the alt-right's hands. (Although your posts appear to be alt-right attempts to persuade "normies" of thier cause, so maybe not.) 

BLM and Anifa didn't start anything. 

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #876 on: August 17, 2017, 12:18:40 pm »
The Times' Maggie Haberman also reported that Gary Cohn, trump's chief economic advisor is upset with the president, but noted that he plans to remain in the administration. Haberman tweeted that Cohn will not leave, in part due to the belief that tax reform and other parts of the GOP agenda would be "stalled permanently" if he departs.
This guy needs a history lesson.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #877 on: August 17, 2017, 12:23:09 pm »
Even the ladies are getting involved:
After Saturday’s violent demonstration by KKK and neo-Nazi groups in Charlottesville, Va., Page Braswell decided she couldn’t remain silent about a man in her town flying a Nazi flag.

Braswell, 44, didn’t know Joe Love until she pulled into his driveway Sunday, but both live near the town of Mount Holly in Gaston County, about 15 miles northwest of Charlotte. Braswell said a photo had been circulating of a Nazi flag hanging at the home.

“I thought, ‘What? This is my town,’ ” Braswell said Monday after video of her confronting Love had been viewed 138,000 times and shared almost 3,000 times on Facebook.

The video shows Braswell driving to Love’s home, spotting the flag and a Trump sticker on his truck, then asking, “Hey! What’s up with the Nazi flag?”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article167144232.html#storylink=cpy

The Resistance is growing!

• maximmm
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 05, 2013, 11:02:44 am
« Reply #878 on: August 17, 2017, 01:09:53 pm »
Wow  - even life support and aurista (spelling?) have stopped posting here.  Yet, you boys are still at it? 

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #879 on: August 18, 2017, 03:45:27 am »
Wow  - even life support and aurista (spelling?) have stopped posting here.  Yet, you boys are still at it?

Hey dude, shouldn't your alt right buddies be given the chance to make their argument for a moral equivalence between fascism and the progressive left?   :laugh:
Don't you think there should be a special place for the likes of the KKK and Neo-Nazi groups in mainstream American society?  :laugh:

Why shut them down? :shocked: