Read 284311 times

• maximmm
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 05, 2013, 11:02:44 am
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #440 on: April 07, 2017, 11:58:35 am »
I doubt it. The U.S. is too strong to be destroyed. Only an Islamic suicide bomber who wants to go to heaven for dying in war would try. Russia = not stupid. They (Putin, etc.) know their military is much weaker.

Troll alert. 

Bah, I think it's so obvious, it's not even worth typing.   

• Aurata
  • Expert Waygook

• July 10, 2016, 09:51:51 pm
    • Korea
    more
« Reply #441 on: April 07, 2017, 12:08:28 pm »
The U.S. is too strong to be destroyed.

:laugh: you're funny.

Quote from: KimDuHan
Trump may be the last American president!

I don't think the world is quite ready for nuclear annihilation just yet.

Many of the neocons are crazy enough to think nuclear war is winnable (and their goal is US global hegemony), but the military-industrial complex knows otherwise. They just want to keep their $US 1000 000 000 annual defense budget rolling.

Trump has fallen into the trap set for him by the CIA/ military industrial complex. The gas attack was likely set up by the CIA to provide a pretext for invasion.

Evidence is now showing the white helmets killed kids to produce the video.

Swedish Medical Associations Says White Helmets Murdered Kids for Fake Gas Attack Videos

President Trump is now threatening to take America into a war against Syria, Iran and even Russia, a war he says is justified by “evidence” he has received from the Syrian White Helmets.  We will prove beyond any doubt that this is a “Deep State” organization, a melding of CIA, al Qaeda and Britain’s intelligence services. 

The visible diagnosis by a team of actual medical experts, based on what is observed in the video, indicates that the child was suffering from an injection of opiates and was likely dying of an overdose.  There is no evidence of any other agent, chemical or otherwise

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

Imagine your Korea...

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #442 on: April 07, 2017, 12:10:15 pm »
Maximmm, the Russian military is weaker than the U.S. military. It's a fact. Even if they were equal or a bit ahead (which they're not) the damage they'd get from a war with the U.S. would be far too great for them to want it.

• thunderlips
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 07, 2012, 10:01:55 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #443 on: April 07, 2017, 12:14:57 pm »
Trump's impeachment has been postponed in light of WW3. All bets are off. This may be a brilliant move on Trump & Co.'s part.

I'm usually not a "the sky is falling" type person, but I may pack a go-bag tonight.
Snickers - check
passports- check

I'm done.

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #444 on: April 07, 2017, 12:16:45 pm »
There won't be a WW3. Russia won't fight the U.S. Not directly. They don't want to be destroyed.

« Reply #445 on: April 07, 2017, 12:35:48 pm »
"Devin Nunes to Step Aside From House Investigation on Russia"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/devin-nunes-house-intelligence-committee-russia.html?ref=politics

The continuing fallout from President Trump’s unsubstantiated wiretapping allegation cost him another ally on Thursday, as the embattled Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee announced he would step aside from his panel’s investigation into Russia’s efforts to disrupt last year’s election.

The announcement from the committee’s chairman, Representative Devin Nunes of California, came shortly before the House Committee on Ethics said he was under investigation because of public reports that he “may have made unauthorized disclosures of classified information.”
“Any talk of that is nonsense,” Mr. Nunes said in an interview with The Times last month.

Mr. Nunes said in a statement that the ethics investigation was “entirely false and politically motivated” and that he would remain the intelligence committee’s chairman. But it was in the intelligence committee’s best interests for him to temporarily step aside from the Russia investigation, he said.

One less hurdle to a clean congressional investigation.

• Aurata
  • Expert Waygook

• July 10, 2016, 09:51:51 pm
    • Korea
    more
« Reply #446 on: April 07, 2017, 04:21:28 pm »
Trump's impeachment has been postponed in light of WW3.

The establishment realizes Trump has surrendered and become one of them. So no more need to impeach.
Imagine your Korea...

• maximmm
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 05, 2013, 11:02:44 am
« Reply #447 on: April 07, 2017, 05:02:53 pm »
Trump's impeachment has been postponed in light of WW3.

The establishment realizes Trump has surrendered and become one of them. So no more need to impeach.

That happened a lot earlier than just now - remember his budget proposal?  That's as pro-establishment as it goes, at least in the US.

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #448 on: April 08, 2017, 01:01:18 am »
Aurata, will you please stop posting fake news?
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_H._Fetzer

• KimDuHan
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 15, 2015, 11:48:59 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #449 on: April 08, 2017, 11:05:53 am »
He'll probably be a one term president depending on his health and family.

Trump is older and being the president is hard. If he is healthy and his family approves he could run for a second term but would lose to a good democrat candidate. However if the democrats provide a shitty candidate again trump will win.

He won't be impeached.

« Reply #450 on: April 13, 2017, 08:25:31 am »
State-run dictatorial propaganda mills = good

Objective journalism that throws shade on Glorious Comrade Putin = bad

A digital forensic analysis of how credulous sheeple renowned critical thinkers, with an inflexible commitment to "facts and logic", got duped by the #SyriaHoax BS.

https://medium.com/dfrlab/how-the-alt-right-brought-syriahoax-to-america-47745118d1c9

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #451 on: April 13, 2017, 08:41:11 am »
He'll probably be a one term president depending on his health and family.

Trump is older and being the president is hard. If he is healthy and his family approves he could run for a second term but would lose to a good democrat candidate. However if the democrats provide a shitty candidate again trump will win.

He won't be impeached.

It's hard being a weekday President and weekend golfer.

• Ptolemy
  • Super Waygook

• January 09, 2017, 06:25:15 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #452 on: April 14, 2017, 09:40:10 am »

Aurata calling it yet again.

There's every indication Team Trump are now owned by the corporatists, ideologically they are now NY Democrats, and have abandoned their entire base. The establishment now likes Trump, he is them.

To their credit, they lasted 3 months, which is 3 months longer than anyone has ever lasted. They also opened a lot of eyes, this is yet more evidence how bad the swap is, dominated by corporations, and policed by the corporate media.

Next step, I think is for Bannon to go back to running the big guns at Mercer-funded media. This was a win for him as 1) it will increase populist rage, and 2) he is now of demigod status as he never backed down, never flip-flopped. Wage all out war and prepare an outside candidate for 2020. Bannon isn't a guy to just sit around neutralized doing nothing, unless maybe he decides to stay to gather intel on the system, to sabotage it.

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #453 on: April 14, 2017, 10:02:04 am »

Aurata calling it yet again.

There's every indication Team Trump are now owned by the corporatists, ideologically they are now NY Democrats, and have abandoned their entire base. The establishment now likes Trump, he is them.

To their credit, they lasted 3 months, which is 3 months longer than anyone has ever lasted. They also opened a lot of eyes, this is yet more evidence how bad the swap is, dominated by corporations, and policed by the corporate media.
Orrrrr, you, and people like you, were gullible enough to be taken in by Trump's ranting and raving throughout the campaign about draining the swamp etc. In your naivety you actually thought he was going to do what he said he was. And now you realise he is for the most part, a chubby bag of hot air, you try to switch it up with "Oh man! the globalists got to him. Damn it! I hate when that happens!" Grow up mate.
Next step, I think is for Bannon to go back to running the big guns at Mercer-funded media. This was a win for him as 1) it will increase populist rage, and 2) he is now of demigod status as he never backed down, never flip-flopped. Wage all out war and prepare an outside candidate for 2020. Bannon isn't a guy to just sit around neutralized doing nothing, unless maybe he decides to stay to gather intel on the system, to sabotage it.
Again trying to rewrite history. You were all up in his ass saying how great Bannon was and how he was the one who was going to move things foward. A week later, he's been demoted, because Trump has the ego of a teenager and people trolled him about how Bannon was the power behind the throne, and he couldnt handle that and moved to limit his influence.

So excuse me if I take your "analysis" and quietly fold it up and place it softly in the trash bin. Becuase you always seem to be wrong. Have you ever been right? You seem to make predictions based solely on your personal jackoff fantasies. Not a good strategy for accuracy.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

« Reply #454 on: April 14, 2017, 10:03:25 am »
Trump is holding strong on immigration. There might at least be some change there.

• Ptolemy
  • Super Waygook

• Seoul
« Reply #455 on: April 14, 2017, 10:41:15 am »
Orrrrr, you, and people like you, were gullible enough to be taken in by Trump's ranting and raving throughout the campaign about draining the swamp etc. In your naivety you actually thought...

Yawn. I'm not a part of your small-minded petty little republicans vs democrats tribal war, you assume everyone is "one of those people" (like you). Nope.  :smiley:

Again trying to rewrite history. You were all up in his ass saying how great Bannon was and how he was the one who was going to move things foward.

You aren't really capable of understanding. Progressives believe in "forward", Bannonism is about deconstruction of "progress", because it is a dangerous illusion. So the last part of your sentence is false.

The first part of your sentence is true. Bannon is great, and nothing has fundamentally changed about that. There is a revolutionary war going on in American, fought in the media age, and that war continues from inside the WH, or from outside. You seem to equate turning into a corporatist to stay relevant as "winning", he wins by being thrown out for being loyal to the American voters.

To be clear, I'm for revolution and destroying the entire system.

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #456 on: April 14, 2017, 10:50:49 am »
Orrrrr, you, and people like you, were gullible enough to be taken in by Trump's ranting and raving throughout the campaign about draining the swamp etc. In your naivety you actually thought...

Yawn. I'm not a part of your small-minded petty little republicans vs democrats tribal war, you assume everyone is "one of those people" (like you). Nope.  :smiley:

Again trying to rewrite history. You were all up in his ass saying how great Bannon was and how he was the one who was going to move things foward.

You aren't really capable of understanding. Progressives believe in "forward", Bannonism is about deconstruction of "progress", because it is a dangerous illusion. So the last part of your sentence is false.

The first part of your sentence is true. Bannon is great, and nothing has fundamentally changed about that. There is a revolutionary war going on in American, fought in the media age, and that war continues from inside the WH, or from outside. You seem to equate turning into a corporatist to stay relevant as "winning", he wins by being thrown out for being loyal to the American voters.

To be clear, I'm for revolution and destroying the entire system.
Well that was a load of blather wasn't it.
I'm not American and I couldn't give 2 poos about either side. This about the clueless Clarences, like yourself, who were throwing out wild predictions and now when reality sets in you come in with some revisionist nonsense. Just admit you were wrong and move along. No need to futher embarrass yourself.

You can be for anything you want to be. Doesn't make any of your past assertions and predcitions any more right.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• Ptolemy
  • Super Waygook

• Seoul
« Reply #457 on: April 14, 2017, 11:07:50 am »
...the clueless Clarences, like yourself, who were throwing out wild predictions and now when reality sets in...

I forecast all this a decade ago (the fall of the US due to the social collapse and rampant corporatism, the economic center moving Eastward, and USG bankruptcy), which is why I am positioned in Asia. Reality HAS set in, and I was right.  :azn:

And all of my forecasts on the populist uprising, led by Bannon/Mercer still hold. There is no way to stop this uprising because America will continue to collapse, and people will get angrier.

« Reply #458 on: April 14, 2017, 11:41:58 am »
"And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling globalists!"
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• eastreef
  • Super Waygook

• November 02, 2009, 02:53:39 pm
    • 7 years at middle & high schools in Korea / Now a university in Thailand!
« Reply #459 on: April 15, 2017, 11:04:14 am »
No, Trump is not going to be impeached over his job performance.  Again, read about what it took to get Nixon to resign.  His diet might get him before 2020….  And, I always thought that there was a probability that he might resign after the election, but I thought that probability was highest the day after the Electoral College voted.

Also, remember President Bill Clinton?  His job approval, according to Gallup, hit lows of 39% in August and September of 1994.  Then, even with talk of impeachment he easily won a second term. 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116584/presidential-approval-ratings-bill-clinton.aspx

As I have previously said on here if a President can get 60-70% of what they want that is a victory.  If this means changing some positions and/or doing some compromising, that is all part of the game/process.  Bill Clinton and Reagan were really good at doing this.  They both made compromises but they both also kept moving their “big” agenda forward. Just as long as Trump keeps his “big” agenda moving forward, even with some change of positions and/or compromises, Trump will be alright.  The next two years will tell the story…. 

Below is an interesting article talking about Trump listening to others, making adjustments and keeping the “big” Trump picture in mind.  And, it’s even a NY Times article.  Sometimes reality forces the media to lift their blinders, just a little….Some excerpts are below:

Focused on Trump’s Successes, Many Supporters Are Unfazed by His Reversals
By JEREMY W. PETERSAPRIL 14, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/us/politics/trump-policy-conservatives-rush-limbaugh.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON — As some on the right howled about a series of reversals by President Trump on a number of his campaign promises — conned, betrayed, sold out, they said — Rush Limbaugh asked his listeners this week whether any of that flip-flopping really mattered.

“See what Jeff Sessions is doing?” Mr. Limbaugh said of the attorney general, answering his own question: “Damn straight.”…….

The sentiment that Mr. Limbaugh was homing in on — the undented confidence that many Trump supporters have in the president as a get-things-done leader and deal maker — is the reason many conservatives say they do not think Mr. Trump will suffer much as he abandons some of his policy stances. They are not inclined to punish him, they say, even after he backed off his hard lines on NATO, the Chinese and the Export-Import Bank, and attacked Syria after having opposed such intervention.

No matter how many people try to tell them they have been played for fools, much to their annoyance, that is not a conclusion they seem likely to reach before Mr. Trump even marks his 100th day in office.

They knew all along that they were not voting for a man with concrete convictions. And they continue to see that lack of rigidity — his preference for the transactional over the dogmatic — as a quality they want in a chief executive.

So while much of the country sees the swerving on policy as another sign of White House dysfunction, many conservatives shrug it off as esoteric jockeying over foreign alliances, currency manipulation and economic policy. They are focused more, they say, on what they see as a litany of recent victories.

Illegal border crossings are down sharply, a development that Mr. Sessions promoted in a visit to Arizona this week…….

As Mr. Trump’s policy reversals and other contentious moves draw scrutiny from the news media and criticism from his political adversaries, many Trump supporters seem to be rallying around him in the face of what they see as a relentless onslaught.
“That does tend to bond them to him — every day they see him attacked,” said Tim Phillips, president of Americans for Prosperity, which is backed by the billionaire Koch brothers.

Polls have shown that Mr. Trump’s popularity has not suffered significantly because of his contradictions and backsliding.

By this point, supporters seem to be getting used to it all, forgiving of what they see as logical shifts away from more extreme positions as part of the deal-making process. The most recent surveys from Gallup showed that Mr. Trump’s approval rating among Republicans is actually rising and now stands at 87 percent.

“We’ve learned absolutely nothing about Donald Trump since he was inaugurated that wasn’t patently obvious for the last year and a half,” said Whit Ayres, a Republican pollster. “Nothing new about his temperament, his knowledge base, his personality or his management style. Nothing.”

But when Mr. Trump is perceived as incompetent and incoherent, his image suffers far more.

Although his approval ratings have been low from the start, his popularity began a slide after the first week in March, when he insisted, without any evidence, that President Barack Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower. His numbers got worse after he failed to get through Congress his first major legislative initiative: the repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act.

His policies appear to have had little to do with the slide, though it probably did not help that one of them — the ban on travel from seven predominantly Muslim countries — has been tangled up and tainted by the continuing fight in the courts over its constitutionality.
But the policy reversals have left some on the right feeling betrayed, often bitterly so. The writer and pundit Ann Coulter, in a column prominently featured on the Breitbart News home page under the headline “Lassie, Come Home,” said Mr. Trump had turned his back on supporters like her who want America less engaged in conflicts overseas.

“We want the ‘president of America’ back — not ‘the president of the world,’” she wrote.
Laura Ingraham, the radio host and writer, has said she worries that Mr. Trump is drifting from the tenets of his campaign: anti-globalism, a smaller military footprint and conservative populism. But she does not sense that everyone shares her disappointment.
There are quantifiable signs of inching forward……..

“All of this has happened before, and will happen again.”