Read 400204 times

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
Re: When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never- Congratulations!
« Reply #3080 on: January 14, 2021, 07:41:59 am »
Why wasn't a 2nd impeachment an option on the original survey ? :laugh:

Wow 232-197, most bipartisan ever. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/13/house-to-vote-on-article-of-impeachment-against-trump-live

Anywho, a very famous author and apologist for insurrection/terrorism has assured us all it will be forgotten by super bowl!  :laugh:

Sadly, only 10 Republicans seem to still possess a conscience.

Re: When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never- Congratulations!
« Reply #3081 on: January 14, 2021, 07:46:13 am »
Why wasn't a 2nd impeachment an option on the original survey ? :laugh:

Wow 232-197, most bipartisan ever. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/13/house-to-vote-on-article-of-impeachment-against-trump-live

Anywho, a very famous author and apologist for insurrection/terrorism has assured us all it will be forgotten by super bowl!  :laugh:

« Reply #3082 on: January 14, 2021, 11:00:59 am »
Question- When does Biden take over and when is the Super Bowl?

You seriously think this will be front and center by then?

I have to say, never count out the Dems for being that dumb as to focus on this and not Corona or health care or education, so you're right, it might not be forgotten.

But the fact is the news cycle almost assures us that something will happen between now and then. I kean by inauguration day the press will already be fawning over Biden and Harris.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #3083 on: January 14, 2021, 11:05:47 am »
By the Super Bowl, this will all be forgotten. If this happened in France, no one would bat an eye. You had tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands there. Several hundred went stupid, one person was shot. Then everyone went home.

Yawn.

Do you consider Antifa crap an insurrection?

This was Redtifa. They stormed a building, waved some flags, and then the police moved in and dealt with them. Now they'll go home.

Sit down Chicken Little.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 11:28:36 am by Adel »

« Reply #3084 on: January 14, 2021, 11:42:29 am »
Both of us are going to declare victory because of dueling definitions. Adel will be like "There was some mention by a politician in a Slate interview so it wasnt forgotten." I will be like "It's no longer a major story with any traction or influence." Then we will argue over that.

What do you think will happen Adel? You think this will be the lead news story for the next 6 months? You think a Jussie Smollet wouldn't blow it off the front page? 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 11:44:48 am by Mr.DeMartino »

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #3085 on: January 14, 2021, 06:35:36 pm »
I guess it's just a  ................... ..............

« Reply #3086 on: January 14, 2021, 10:38:26 pm »
I think this sums up trumps presidency best

• Savant
  • The Legend

« Reply #3087 on: January 16, 2021, 02:09:18 pm »
"20,000 military personnel help to safeguard Green Zone."

This ain't Baghdad; it's Washington D.C.

Trump has green lighted MAGA Trumptards, white supremacists, deep state conspiracists and QAnon cult members to create havoc against US democracy and its institutions.

This isn't a fringe group getting arrested for the Capitol attack. You've got elected politicians, cops, firefighters, teachers, nurses etc. being arrested. These are your neighbors and work colleagues.

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3088 on: January 16, 2021, 03:59:01 pm »
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 08:12:48 pm by oglop »

« Reply #3089 on: January 17, 2021, 07:54:35 pm »
"20,000 military personnel help to safeguard Green Zone."

This ain't Baghdad; it's Washington D.C.

Trump has green lighted MAGA Trumptards, white supremacists, deep state conspiracists and QAnon cult members to create havoc against US democracy and its institutions.

This isn't a fringe group getting arrested for the Capitol attack. You've got elected politicians, cops, firefighters, teachers, nurses etc. being arrested. These are your neighbors and work colleagues.
Call me crazy, but I think invading Iraq and the financial collapse did more to damage our institutions than QAnon.

But idiots, rather than holding them accountable, lap it up when those same people responsible scream "RUSSIA!!!!" and "Protect our institutions."

You're an idiot if you're more worried about some moron believing QAnon than the people that lied us into a war and wrecked the economy.

• fka
  • Expert Waygook

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3090 on: January 17, 2021, 09:13:50 pm »
Serial killers and heroin dealers are also bad.

You're an idiot if you're more worried about some moron believing QAnon than the people that plot murders of suburban women and destroy communities with opiates.

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT SERIAL KILLERS AND HEROIN DEALERS IN THIS THREAD ABOUT TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT?!?

Why do you all love serial killers and heroin dealers so much? Total hypocrisy!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:16:29 pm by fka »

« Reply #3091 on: January 17, 2021, 10:36:58 pm »
Serial killers and heroin dealers are also bad.

You're an idiot if you're more worried about some moron believing QAnon than the people that plot murders of suburban women and destroy communities with opiates.

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT SERIAL KILLERS AND HEROIN DEALERS IN THIS THREAD ABOUT TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT?!?

Why do you all love serial killers and heroin dealers so much? Total hypocrisy!

Uhm, that would work except we are talking about politicians in a political thread. We're talking about who is a greater threat to people's political freedoms and the institutions of the country. It's perfectly legitimate to bring up other political entities in comparison.

I know you thought this was a smart point, but really it was a stupid one.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3092 on: January 17, 2021, 10:45:03 pm »
Uhm, that would work except we are talking about politicians in a political thread. We're talking about who is a greater threat to people's political freedoms and the institutions of the country. It's perfectly legitimate to bring up other political entities in comparison.

WE"RE not. YOU are in an attempt to derail the thread. 

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #3093 on: January 18, 2021, 03:00:18 am »

Call me crazy, but I think invading Iraq and the financial collapse did more to damage our institutions than QAnon.

We're talking about who is a greater threat to people's political freedoms and the institutions of the country. It's perfectly legitimate to bring up other political entities in comparison.

thread title :  When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never-

Looks like Martini has become radicalised too and is buying into and defending QAnon.

Back on topic, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and gun touting QAon conspiracy theorist wants Biden impeached before he's even sworn in. 

Anyone for a new thread title: How many times will Trump colt following nutjobs introduce articles of impeachment against Biden?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:06:30 am by Adel »

• fka
  • Expert Waygook

• Seoul
« Reply #3094 on: January 18, 2021, 07:11:48 am »

Your point would have been smart had anyone on here been celebrating the Iraq war, mid-2000s banking policy, or screaming "Russia!". Since that didn't happen, you don't have a point, just a strawman. 

By the way, your silence about serial killers speaks volumes.

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #3095 on: January 18, 2021, 10:30:42 am »
or screaming "Russia!". Since that didn't happen, you don't have a point, just a strawman. 
I have a feeling Martino might take issue with this bit specifically
and tbf some of the "russia!" takes I've seen here have been something. If I have to read "moscow mitch" one more time

« Reply #3096 on: January 18, 2021, 01:28:25 pm »
WE"RE not. YOU are in an attempt to derail the thread.
When will Trotsky be Removed from Power?

"Those anti-Stalinists that briefly stormed the Kremlin and killed one guard protesting Stalin's election victory over Trotsky are the real threat to stability and human rights, not the government that recently lied us into the war and ruined the economy once. Also, it's off topic to compare the problems of the Stalinist wing of the Communist Party to that gang that stormed the Kremlin and who the true threat is."

That's literally your "logic."

The reason you think it's off-topic is that it forces you to think and evaluate whether you are being impartial and proportional, thus making it harder to carry on with your grandstanding and moralizing.

« Reply #3097 on: January 18, 2021, 01:34:29 pm »
Your point would have been smart had anyone on here been celebrating the Iraq war, mid-2000s banking policy, or screaming "Russia!". Since that didn't happen, you don't have a point, just a strawman.
No, the point is that you should be going after both the Iraq War perpetrators as well as those that caused the financial panic with equal, if not more vigor, since your claimed goal is safeguarding democracy and our institutions.

Or is it not about that and instead just a personal vendetta against Trump and his supporters and you are just using those things as cudgels in service of your goal?

Also, it's not about "celebrating" it's about being equal in your pursuit of justice and safeguarding things. You aren't celebrating them, you're ignoring them and to some extent, even enabling them.

or screaming "Russia!". Since that didn't happen, you don't have a point, just a strawman.
Seriously? Go through this entire thread.

I think it's hilarious watching people slowly give up the Russia angle and pretend they didn't make a big deal about it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 01:43:06 pm by Mr.DeMartino »

• Savant
  • The Legend

« Reply #3098 on: January 18, 2021, 01:35:20 pm »
The best thing you can do with Trump apologists is to not give them the attention or platform to speak. I've muted ours.

• fka
  • Expert Waygook

• Seoul
« Reply #3099 on: January 18, 2021, 01:38:39 pm »
No, the point is that you should be going after both the Iraq War perpetrators as well as those that caused the financial panic with equal, if not more vigor, since your claimed goal is safeguarding democracy and our institutions.

Or is it not about that and instead just a personal vendetta against Trump and his supporters and you are just using those things as cudgels in service of your goal?

Also, it's not about "celebrating" it's about being equal in your pursuit of justice and safeguarding things. You aren't celebrating them, you're ignoring them and to some extent, even enabling them.

The reason you think these topics are relevant is that you're embarrassed by Trump and his supporters, so you're just tossing out random distractions in the hope that we'll look the other way. I'm not sure whether it's something you do consciously or not, but it's a bit of a pattern...

Koreans are being held to account for inconsiderate and unhygienic spitting... You yank the steering wheel toward farmers and dog pee.

ANOTHER vocal Trump supporter promotes white supremacist conspiracy theories... Hey, what about Robert Mugabe and Julius Malema?

Trump lies about election fraud for weeks, many of his supporters believe him and then riot in response... But Iraq! And Russia!

If this were a thread about the Iraq war or a financial crash that happened more than a decade ago, I think people would probably have more to say about it. I mean, why aren't you talking about Iran-Contra? Surely in your pursuit of justice, you want to ensure that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the assassination of JFK - so why haven't you brought this up?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 01:40:17 pm by fka »