Read 346017 times

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
Re: When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never- Congratulations!
« Reply #3060 on: February 06, 2020, 05:27:31 pm »
God invented Economists to make Weathermen look accurate.

Buahaha, you win the internet today!

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• Iksan, S. Korea
Re: When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never- Congratulations!
« Reply #3061 on: February 06, 2020, 05:29:59 pm »
*NEWSFLASH*

trump, unfortunately, is still president.  Still plenty of time for a global recession, so his prediction is still valid until he's got rid of, hopefully in November, and even then I'd be more than happy for you to have some hubris about this post.

So we'll watch the video when Trump is out of office and if there has been a global recession by then we'll listen extra hard just for you.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3062 on: February 07, 2020, 07:18:47 am »
NOT GUILTY

Trump 2020.........and it is 100% the Democrats fault.

I laugh in your general direction.
And I fart in yours.

There's going to be another blue wave in 2020.

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3063 on: February 07, 2020, 07:37:44 am »
NOT GUILTY

Trump 2020.........and it is 100% the Democrats fault.

I laugh in your general direction.
No, not "not guilty".  Above the law.
Mr. C is not a bad person, in fact is quite a good person here. One of the best people on this forum if you really look at it
-Mr.DeMartino

« Reply #3064 on: February 07, 2020, 11:31:15 am »
The big problem is that the Dems were REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEin g for a very long time about impeachment before any of this Ukraine bullshit surfaced.

Sounds like a case of "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime".
Does your wife submit to you?

« Reply #3065 on: February 07, 2020, 11:33:52 am »
No, not "not guilty".  Above the law.

But... he was acquitted. In accordance with the law.... so.... what are you trying to say? That he's guilty according to the law of Mr. C's feelings?

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3066 on: February 07, 2020, 12:09:36 pm »
But... he was acquitted. In accordance with the law.... so.... what are you trying to say? That he's guilty according to the law of Mr. C's feelings?

No.  Quite a number of those who voted not guilty have said he did it, they know he did it, but it wasn't impeachable/he won't do it again/he learned his lesson (BWAHAHAHAHA).  One of those not guilty voters, Joni Ernst, said that a President Joe Biden would immediately be impeached.
Mr. C is not a bad person, in fact is quite a good person here. One of the best people on this forum if you really look at it
-Mr.DeMartino

• thunderlips
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 07, 2012, 10:01:55 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #3067 on: February 07, 2020, 12:14:06 pm »
I believe he cited Affluenza in his defense.

« Reply #3068 on: February 07, 2020, 08:13:49 pm »
No.  Quite a number of those who voted not guilty have said he did it, they know he did it, but it wasn't impeachable/he won't do it again/he learned his lesson (BWAHAHAHAHA).  One of those not guilty voters, Joni Ernst, said that a President Joe Biden would immediately be impeached.

Wait... was he acquitted or not?

Because if he was acquitted, in accordance with the law of the land (a law that the Democrats didn't change when they were in power it's worth noting), and you're maintaining that he is guilty regardless of this... doesn't that literally mean that you are placing yourself above the law? That your judgement of guilt or innocence is more valid than the law's? Hardly surprising, given your record of judging people... Even judging them based on certain immutable characteristics...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 08:20:11 pm by shanebarry1986 »

• NorthStar
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
« Reply #3069 on: February 08, 2020, 08:48:56 am »
 ;D

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #3070 on: February 09, 2020, 02:02:03 am »
Wait... was he acquitted or not?

Because if he was acquitted, in accordance with the law of the land (a law that the Democrats didn't change when they were in power it's worth noting), and you're maintaining that he is guilty regardless of this... doesn't that literally mean that you are placing yourself above the law? That your judgement of guilt or innocence is more valid than the law's? Hardly surprising, given your record of judging people... Even judging them based on certain immutable characteristics...
As usual, you;'e got it backasswards

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #3071 on: February 18, 2020, 07:43:52 pm »
Anybody hear about the new claims that a lawsuit is in the works as Obama helped his bud Soros with financial pressure while in the White House? I'm sure that'll just get ignored.  Like Dershowitz said, all presidents do it.  It's not right, but it's par for the course.  Dems just made a huge gaff in trying to get Trump out of office for it because, guess what, Trump didn't do it in secret and was pretty damn blatant about it.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #3072 on: February 18, 2020, 08:31:31 pm »
Anybody hear about the new claims that a lawsuit is in the works as Obama helped his bud Soros with financial pressure while in the White House? I'm sure that'll just get ignored.  Like Dershowitz said, all presidents do it.  It's not right, but it's par for the course.  Dems just made a huge gaff in trying to get Trump out of office for it because, guess what, Trump didn't do it in secret and was pretty damn blatant about it.

Trump's pretty open about his corruptness and siphoning money off the US taxpayers.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #3073 on: February 19, 2020, 04:32:03 am »
Let's see some proof.

The mikey did it first defense--I guess that makes sense considering the intelligence of most far right reactionaries.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #3074 on: February 19, 2020, 04:38:45 am »
No criminals left behind must be dishonest don's mantra:

"President Donald Trump announced Tuesday he'd commuted the prison sentence of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who was impeached and removed from office in 2009 on corruption charges, and pardoned former New York police commissioner Bernard Kerik.

The news comes hours after Trump signed an executive order granting a full pardon to former San Francisco 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo Jr. related to a decades-old corruption charge.

Blagojevich, 63, was sentenced in 2011 to 14 years in federal prison on corruption charges related to his solicitation of bribes in an attempt to "sell" the Senate seat Barack Obama left open after being elected president.

Kerik was sentenced in 2010 to four years in prison after pleading guilty to eight felony charges, including tax fraud."

Troubling would be an understatement concerning dishonest don's meddling:

"A national association of federal judges has called an emergency meeting to address growing concerns about the intervention of Justice Department officials and President Donald Trump in politically sensitive cases, the group’s president said Monday.

Philadelphia U.S. District Judge Cynthia Rufe, who heads the independent Federal Judges Association, said the group “could not wait” until its spring conference to weigh in on a deepening crisis that has enveloped the Justice Department and Attorney General William Barr.

“There are plenty of issues that we are concerned about,” Rufe told USA TODAY. “We’ll talk all of this through.”

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #3075 on: February 20, 2020, 04:53:04 am »
Pardon me!

No, me! Over here, me

"A lawyer for Julian Assange has claimed in court that President Trump offered to pardon Assange if the WikiLeaks founder agreed to help cover up Russia’s involvement in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee.

Assange’s lawyers said on Wednesday that former Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher offered Assange the deal in 2017, a year after emails that damaged Hillary Clinton in the presidential race had been published. WikiLeaks posted the stolen DNC emails after they were hacked by Russian operatives.

The claim that Rohrabacher acted as an emissary for the White House came during a pre-extradition hearing in London.

Assange has argued that he should not be extradited to the U.S. because the American case against him is politically motivated. He spent almost seven years hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy in Central London claiming that he would be jailed in the U.S. if he wasn’t granted asylum. He was kicked out of the embassy last year.

His lawyers told the court that Trump’s alleged offer to pardon Assange proved that this was no ordinary criminal investigation.

Edward Fitzgerald, who was representing Assange in court, said he had evidence that a quid pro quo was put to Assange by Rohrabacher, who was known as Putin’s favorite congressman.

« Reply #3076 on: February 20, 2020, 07:15:27 am »
Pardon me!

No, me! Over here, me

"A lawyer for Julian Assange has claimed in court that President Trump offered to pardon Assange if the WikiLeaks founder agreed to help cover up Russia’s involvement in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee.

Assange’s lawyers said on Wednesday that former Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher offered Assange the deal in 2017, a year after emails that damaged Hillary Clinton in the presidential race had been published. WikiLeaks posted the stolen DNC emails after they were hacked by Russian operatives.

The claim that Rohrabacher acted as an emissary for the White House came during a pre-extradition hearing in London.

Assange has argued that he should not be extradited to the U.S. because the American case against him is politically motivated. He spent almost seven years hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy in Central London claiming that he would be jailed in the U.S. if he wasn’t granted asylum. He was kicked out of the embassy last year.

His lawyers told the court that Trump’s alleged offer to pardon Assange proved that this was no ordinary criminal investigation.

Edward Fitzgerald, who was representing Assange in court, said he had evidence that a quid pro quo was put to Assange by Rohrabacher, who was known as Putin’s favorite congressman.

Gators, you don't get it.  trump is all about the corruption.  He hates it.  He wants to seek it out wherever it is.  And he wants a piece of it.  Until he gets caught and then he has no idea who the other people are.  Even after a slew of photos and proven phonecalls with the other people, he still doesn't recall them meeting because he has photos with loads of people. 

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #3077 on: February 21, 2020, 04:53:55 pm »
Let's see some proof.

The mikey did it first defense--I guess that makes sense considering the intelligence of most far right reactionaries.

The case hasn't been filed yet.  Unlike house Democrats, some folks actually do their due diligence before pushing things forward, lmfao.  And Obama wouldn't be the first either....been done for decades.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #3078 on: February 21, 2020, 10:19:57 pm »
The case hasn't been filed yet.  Unlike house Democrats, some folks actually do their due diligence before pushing things forward, lmfao.  And Obama wouldn't be the first either....been done for decades.
So no proof. LMAFAO.